Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Alison

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alison on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7182

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alison (Pin 7182)

Alison

Photos of Alison

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alison

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alison isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
26 comments

Hi I'm Alison 30 years old and very very sexy. I am 5ft 1inch. petite size 6 with nice perk small boobs and I have short brown hair. I'm looking for some fun I've lots of toys to play with, and hoping that you'd cum and play too. I'm waiting agent no:7182. Call me on and enter PIN 7182 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alison on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7182

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alison

2 days ago

Hi Alison. Lovely chatting to you just now. You are so very sexy and a lovely warm genuine woman. Can’t wait to speak again. David in Cornwall xxx

1 week ago

Hi Alison sorry to cut you off I was interrupted. Just when I was about to let you get my cock out to smear on your made up face. Msg me if you'd like another call. Big Neil💪

2 weeks ago

Sounds innocent but filthy underneath

3 weeks ago

HI Alison Thanks for the call earlier .Hope to chat again soon Dave x

4 weeks ago

I deepthroated Alison’s strapon, took it up the arse. A blowjob followed then licked round Alison’s pussy. Finished with doggy. Lovely. Ray

1 month ago

Any luck Alison getting third party John xñ

1 month ago

Very sexy, had great fun. Patrick x

1 month ago

Thanks Alison for great night enjoyed ur companyIrish Man x x x

1 month ago

Thanks for the amazing sexy chat Alison, speak again soon Paul Leeds XX

1 month ago

Alison has such a sexy voice, perfect to match such a beautiful body. I also love her sticky Outie Belly Button. Paul from Leeds X

1 month ago

Hi Alison, you are looking gorgeous and I would love to call you when my partner is at work or if I'm really naughty when she is in bed! What turns you on most and what time of day is best to catch you on line? Graham xx

1 month ago

Really enjoyed chatting to you this evening, Alison and hope to speak to you again very soon. Ian x

1 month ago

Hi Alison do you enjoy watersports

2 months ago

Hi Sam, I am very submissive and have lots and lots of toys that I love to play with, I also love to be tied up too. Hope this helps Love Alison xxxx

2 months ago

Hi Alison I have a question for you u say u have lots of toys any BDSM toys and also r u supmissive or dominate reply when you can please love from Sam

2 months ago

Nice thighs love to be a naughty boy between them xxx

2 months ago

Hi Alison just wondering if you will be online tomorrow would love to chat with u from James xxxx

2 months ago

Nice clean shaven fanny

2 months ago

Considering Alison hasn't been doing this long her roleplaying is brilliant ..

2 months ago

Had a very sexy chat with you Alison. Loved it. Gorgeous voice xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Jessica
(PIN: 1060)

Jessica

Madie
(PIN: 7047)

Madie

Samantha
(PIN: 7287)