Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Bella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bella on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1794

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bella (Pin 1794)

Bella

Photos of Bella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
147 comments

Hi there! I'm Bella. I'm 5ft and petite. I have long blonde straight hair, lovely baby blue eyes and I have a cute, sweet smile. I also have a nice firm ass as I go to the gym 5 days a week. I enjoy getting sweaty as I do my work out. If you fancy having some hot sweaty workout sessions, why don't you give me a call and we can have some dirty fun together. Call me on and enter PIN 1794 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bella on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1794

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bella

1 month ago

Hi Bella I would love if you would squat over my face and piss in my mouth while I wank off before licking that sweet little cunt of yours

2 months ago

THAT voice.... My little pocket rocket you are incredible xxx Cannot wait to speak to you again soon gorgeous x

3 months ago

Lovely session with this dirty little slut

3 months ago

Cant wait to talk to u again Bella, I cant wait for the fun were gonna have, talk to you soon...Tom xx

4 months ago

Hi bella John from Carlisle! Thanks for the chatx

5 months ago

Hey Bella, how’s things?? Tony xx

5 months ago

Hmmmmm baby you are special loved that twice today ... come back on ASAP il keep looking for you xx

9 months ago

Bella what's your bra size please? Xx

11 months ago

Hi Bella, just wanted to say thank you. Your descriptive powers are remarkable, Martyn.

11 months ago

Would love to 69 you to feel your warm mouth on my throbbing hard cock as I rim that tight little arsehole of yours till we both cum 👅👅👺

11 months ago

Sexy Bella love your beutiful breasts and luscious lips would love to spread those lovely legs and bury my face into that sweet honeypot to smell and taste your hot cum 👅👅👅👺

11 months ago

Bella would like to say hello to James from Nottingham thank u for playing with me. I enjoyed it very much. xxxx

11 months ago

Hey my submissive slut, you no that your master is the only one to Fuck that Arse. Your master will lie you down on your face as he ties you up and rips open that Virgin Arse Hole with my big Black Cock and ride your Arse so Fucken hard that you will scream with pain. This is a huge turn on Bella Love You Babes. Vic....xxx

1 year ago

Could you please squat over my face and play with your clit till you squirt so I can taste that sweet honey before sucking my throbbing cock till I cum in that beutiful mouth of yours 👺

1 year ago

Tie me down and milk my cock mistress bella

1 year ago

please piss on me

1 year ago

Hey sexy Bella where have you been I've missed you badly. I see your back on babes now I can have some naughty fun fucking that tight arse hole as she scream with pleasure. xx

1 year ago

Would love a Ffm threesome with you ans Naomi (pin :7040 ) watching you both licking each other's pussies while I wank over you both mmmmmmmmmm👺

1 year ago

Miss Bella, I forget your agent number but wanna get in touch ..Chris x

1 year ago

Would love you to peg me as I lick out Naomi 7040 on your site before you both golden shower me mmmmmmm,👺

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)

Sophie

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)