Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 25 minutes ago about JJ
    Lee - wow, that call got hot and intense especially when 2became 3&then4. But,please, I need/want more! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 34 minutes ago about Lexi
    When are you on Lexi? Mark x x
  • 1 hour ago about Tina
    Could you please be on about 7 pm tomorrow Thursday so we could have a really good time I'm imagining you pushing my face into your wet hairy sweet smelling muff please try to be on love Dave xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Anthony - mmmm,now that would be telling!! Or maybe I will see how I feel on the day?! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 2 hours ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1075

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1075)

Amy

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Amy. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1075
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

177 comments

Hi guys I'm Amy, I'm a 40+ brunette, I have long hair and blue eyes. I act like a lady, but underneath I'm a hot and horny milf, willing to talk about anything, especially dirty chat, that gets me really wet. I love sunbathing at the beach, totally naked in the sand dunes and would really love you to rub oil all over my curvy body. Chat soon hopefully, I'm really looking forward to it, bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1075 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1075

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amy

6 days ago

Hi Amy lovely chat this morning cum really hard I love it when describe who I want you to be it's great in the bathroom just wish I could hear it talk soon love Dave xx

6 days ago

Love the pictures such a turn on x

6 days ago

lovely fuck with gorgeous Amy , fabulous cunt and arse offloaded spunk over her face , she likes to swallow , thanx darling , Jack xxxx

6 days ago

lovely fuck with gorgeous Amy , fabulous cunt and arse offloaded spunk over her face , she likes to swallow , thanx darling , Jack xxxx

1 week ago

Hi guys will be online most mornings this week look forward to some sexy chats.Love Amy 💋

1 week ago

Oh, Amy!!

1 week ago

Hi sexy any chance you could be online in morning Wednesday about 8-30 or any morning really want you to strip and maybe use the bathroom love Dave xx

1 week ago

Another good wank call with this obliging phone slut!! Almost spunked on the wedding gown Amy but sprayed all over Yvonnes long, side split pencil skirt instead!! Wonderful!! Jim

1 week ago

Nice Nipples

1 week ago

I love your hairy cunt xx Tom

1 week ago

Good morning Amy sorry for not making it a hat trick was so tired 😴 I over slept which didn't do my libido any good,, love talking to you speak soon love From Peter xxxx 😍

1 week ago

Morning Amy when are you on line could really do with a sexy strip and your bathroom antics joke Dave hope you remember me xxxx

1 week ago

Chuckles Amy darling XXX u rembered me .after not speaken for a long time.u woz really good.. Got me hard and made me cumm woz nice .hope u enjoyed surprise call.dave

1 week ago

Oh, Amy!!

1 week ago

Hi Peter yes lets make it a hat trick 🔥love Amy 😘 xx

1 week ago

Hi Jim you are so naughty 😀 I love it 😚 love Amy xx

1 week ago

Hi Amy thanks for the two long chats you turn me on so much I've cum loads twice do you want to make it a hat trick tomorrow??? Love from Peter xxxxxxxxxxx 😍 ♥️🌋

1 week ago

It DID get messy ! Managed to resist that fabulous full skirted silk / satin bridal gown though. Chucked my cum all over her turquoise satin work blouse instead. Thanks, Jim xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jim glad you came back to me hope it wasn't too messy 😀 love Amy xx

2 weeks ago

Look forward to hearing from you Gordon love Amy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Amy