Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 minutes ago about JJ
    Hi babes, rocket man must surely be running out of fuel. Casey-Rae xx
  • 7 minutes ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, i think rocket man is due to run out of fuel, the amount of us he has been visiting.. Casey-Rae xx
  • 8 minutes ago about Casey-Rae
    Mr. Nice guy, friend of Nicola and Melissa, i heard on the grape vine you have been poorly ! Get well soon, i miss you, get well soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 10 minutes ago about JJ
    Thinking of fucking in and out of you right now, I want to see if I can make you cum from texting alone xx πŸš€ are my messages turning you on xx πŸš€πŸ’₯
  • 10 minutes ago about Casey-Rae
    Are you sure you are not going to run out of Rocket fuel, all these girls your visiting !! LOL we don't mind sharing but I don't think you got it in you.. Casey-Rae xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for JJ. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1673
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

11357 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

2 minutes ago

Hi babes, rocket man must surely be running out of fuel. Casey-Rae xx

10 minutes ago

Thinking of fucking in and out of you right now, I want to see if I can make you cum from texting alone xx πŸš€ are my messages turning you on xx πŸš€πŸ’₯

13 minutes ago

JJ thanks for texting me back, your super sexy, and now my dick has pre cummed so it's really slippy and ready to fuck you silly xx πŸš€

18 minutes ago

Still wanking, thinking of an all night sex binge with you where we keep cumming and fucking over and over, we could fuck until we are both shagged out.xx πŸš€

24 minutes ago

Stroking my dick with one hand , texting with the other, imagining it is your cunt that I am fucking right now, oh it feels so good xx πŸš€

27 minutes ago

Evening JJ. Just having a nice wank with my pants around my ankles , thinking of fucking you doggy with your silk blindfold on, mmm my cock feels so good XXX πŸš€

1 hour ago

JJ I can keep it up all night long. I'm just imagining you riding me and fucking me HARD right now, your gonna be full of Mr πŸš€cock XXXπŸš€πŸ’₯

3 hours ago

JJ have you ever had two guys pleasuring you. Maybe you would like me to lick your clit while FA Tim gives it to you hard πŸ˜²πŸš€πŸ’¦

3 hours ago

Clamp my hard between your legs , so that the only way I can get out is to lick harder and make you cum, then we can get down to the FUCKING xx πŸš€πŸ’₯πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ’“πŸ–€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ‘„

3 hours ago

Oh yeah you will have to have a blindfold on, to get that big surprise of a big cock suddenly entering you xx πŸ‘…tonguing then rocketπŸš€ that's the way to do it xx

4 hours ago

I especially like the pic 6 with that dildo wedged into your cunt. It looks so sexy. I bet it feels pretty good too xx πŸš€

4 hours ago

Yep your pics are helping with my daily wank, I just love visualising having my cock going into your pussy, you girls are just too sexyπŸš€

4 hours ago

Hi JJ, thank you for a great session on my big comfy sofa. That should keep me smiling till next week. Thanks Babe, Robbie x

4 hours ago

FA Tim - it sounds like I may need a day to recover after tonight! So.... Bring it on!!!! 😜 😜 Xxx J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΆπŸ’•πŸ±

4 hours ago

Anon comment - thank you ❀️ I'm almost blushing!!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 hours ago

What a lovely woman you are JJ as well as being incredibly sexy and hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ x

4 hours ago

TJ- well I certainly say I enjoyed our shower today!!! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for me next time. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

4 hours ago

JJ - It wouldn't be us if we didn't raise the levels with each call now would it? Looking forward so much to tonight and its rather apt that 26th equals Jade isn't it? See you later! Xxx Love FA Tim xxx β€πŸ˜»β€πŸΆπŸ’ž

4 hours ago

Rocket πŸš€ man - when are you going to reveal yourself to me on a call? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

5 hours ago

Robbie - your office sofa is very comfortable to lay back on with my favourite vibrator awaiting your arrival! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jennie
(PIN: 7133)

Jennie

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Carmen

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)