Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for JJ. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1673
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

9576 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

2 days ago

Gary from North Yorkshire - I really enjoyed our chat today. You certainly gave your dirty little bitch everything 💦💦💦💦. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

WOW, JJ nearly at the 10000 comment mark, that must be a first and think of all the sticky stuff you have produce, time for the Manchester girls to celebrate your achievement. Love Andy L 😘 xxxxx 😉

2 days ago

Phil - I think you deserved some you time after all that decorating. And I certainly enjoyed you!!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Mark - glad you liked my photos. I loved doing a strip tease for you before you came all over my face and tits. 💦 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Rob - hope you have a good weekend 😜😜😜. If you have any energy left I would love to play again!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Jonathan - glad you liked my photos. Looking forward to our second call already. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Submissive bitch sucked my cock on her knees

2 days ago

JJ we gave a connection do you want us to take it further love FJ🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️💕

2 days ago

Hi JJ miss you sitting on my face love BJ gelBarry xxx❤

2 days ago

JS - always an absolute pleasure and a half talking to you. I think we are both looking forward to 'normal' and I can be your very naughty guilty pleasure. Take care and stay safe Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🍓 🍫🍍🍉🍓

2 days ago

FA Tim - sorry for my latenesd this morning. Enjoy your afternoon. I will make it up to you tonight!!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 😻🐶💕

2 days ago

Huw - so good to catch up with you 'properly' today with a bigger hint of naughtiness!!! Things will get back to normal... Eventually. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

3 days ago

Thank you ❤️ - call me and I will be your horny bitch again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

3 days ago

My gorgeous JJ that was just fantastic I'm still wet from the beautiful session we've just had Thanks you are so hot horny and beautiful. Our next session can't come quick enough. I didn't want it to stop. Just feel lucky we've enjoyed it together

3 days ago

JJ - Prepared to face the inevitable tonight. If your p.m. outing makes you even tougher on me then bring it on! Xxx Love FA Tim xxx ❤😻😻❤🐶❤

3 days ago

Dave - love a 69!!!😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

3 days ago

You are one horny bitch 💦xx

3 days ago

FJ - and yet another Thursday passes without hearing your voice. I don't think either of us will last long on our first chat back?! Take care and stay safe. Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹💞

3 days ago

JJ days 15+16 was that a good, enjoyable and erotic twist? I already have 17+18 ready to go, and i might still be able to suprise you, in an enjoyable way of course. So good to catch up, hear your voice, laugh and hear you use expletives with that mu

3 days ago

Online tonight guys 9ish til late. Can't wait to be naughty. 😈 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Louisa
(PIN: 7294)

Louisa

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)