Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
12635 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx

1 day ago

Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Hi JJ what a lovely time we had talking until the time ran out. Just getting to the best bit as well :-( :-( you O me 2 haha love Richard B xxxx

2 days ago

Scott - I'm glad you called back after you got disturbed!! Otherwise there would have been a frustration for both of us! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Richard - oh no we I hated getting timed out! On our next call we will have to be doubly naughty!!! 😜 Take care and stay safe ❤️ Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

JJ oh no! You ok? I'm ok, found out got a small hernia on my groin. Not painful at the moment. But got to go for an assessment. One option would be repair if felt it be good option. Take care 💋 😜 Craig xxx

2 days ago

Hi Gorgeous JJ yesterday morning togerher was special and memorable, thanks for your comments-reply and the very meaningful words you used, they meant a lot x love Huw x

2 days ago

Adam - told you I wanted every last drop 💧 💦. Looking forward to our next chat already!!! What will you do with me? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Craig - your sexy milf is fine. Poorly last night so couldn't log on. Hope all goes well with the Dr today. I will nurse you on our next call?!?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Peter - glad your jab went OK although I'm sure I could easily make you forget about it. Have a good weekend. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Michael - I always enjoy our chats, an open relationship???!! 😜 Hope you have a good weekend. Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Hi JJ how are you my favourite sexy milf friend? Hope your behaving yourself. Hope my groin will ok once been the docs today. Hope the nurse won't examine too much of my area! 😉 I'll say JJ does have me 3 loads from me normally! 😉 😜 💦 Cra

2 days ago

Lewis - I was just enjoying that piercing!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Ke - how are you? Miss our chats. I see it is SS birthday today! Hope we can catch up soon. Take care ❤️ Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

Steve - hope your wife enjoyed herself?!?! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

2 days ago

JJ Your choice of underwear today certainly had the desired effect 😜. Always feel so good after a chat with you, thanks ❤️. Enjoy your weekend. Take care lots of loveJSxxx ❤️🍓🍉🍫🍍🍓🔭

2 days ago

JS - omg the things we talk about from chocolate to red knickers!!!! 😜 Happy browsing!! Take care ❤️. Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🍓 🍉 🍫 🍍 🍓 🔭

2 days ago

Simon - hope you managed to get out of bed eventually!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

3 days ago

Ian - glad my rent arrears have been paid!!! 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

3 days ago

Simon - I think delivering cars with you could be fun especially if I can play with the gear stick???? 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)

Samantha

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)