Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Laura
    Baby woke up in the early hours with a rock hard cock I was ready to make your pussy squirt again and for you to make me blow my load of sticky creamy cum yummy miss u love u loads nobby the beast xx πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯️
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Jo-Jo
    Such a sexy fun woman who knows how to turn a man on....wow
  • 2 days ago about Suzie
    Keep your pecker up guys, we're get through this, having the naughtiest of times together πŸ’‹ Suzie's ready to have some FUN πŸ‘„

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
8211 comments

Hi guys! My name is JJ. I'm very naughty and experience sexy Milf. I'm 5 ft 6", 40+ with long blond hair. I'd love to tease and please you with my voluptuous curves in all the right places including my big boobs and arse to match for a comfy ride. I love to be spanked, So don't be shy press my PIN now on 1673 and tell me what you want. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

2 days ago

Eamonn - lovely to catch up with you today. Think that was just what you needed after a stressful day? Here if you need me. Xxx love JJ xxX

2 days ago

What a naughty lady you are. Your voice your words your instructions make me hard to the point I explode over your beautiful tits. KxxπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

2 days ago

Sasha - I do hope you have been behaving???? You wouldn't want me to be disappointed in you would you?? Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

2 days ago

Online tonight guys!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

3 days ago

Matthew - I'm glad you have a good grip on reality! I do need a man that knows how to treat a lady. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

3 days ago

Matthew - I'm glad you have a good grip on reality! I do need a man that knows how to treat a lady. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

3 days ago

Sa - hope you are OK and staying safe. Take care hun. Xxx love & hugs JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

3 days ago

JJ you are amazing!! I’m in love! But unfortunately for a 40yr old virgin loser like me I can’t have you. You only deserve real men and I’ll just have to put up with u rubbing my nose in it and laughing at me. Matthew

3 days ago

NN - hope you are OK and staying safe. But I know you will keep yourself entertained!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

3 days ago

BB Mark - that was intense but sooooooo good. Can't wait for next time. I know exactky what to wear. Xxx love JJ xxX

3 days ago

Mr 27 /12 - miss our chats. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ 🍷🍹

3 days ago

David - you definitely seemed to enjoy my pic 4 as your gf wanked you off over me. Xxx love JJ xxX

3 days ago

Tony - loved your tongue and then your cock plus fingers as well- mmm = left me very wet. Xxx love JJ xxX

3 days ago

FJ - missing you so much but you know that. Would love to be in your strong arms right now. Take care. Can't wait to hear your voice. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸ’•

3 days ago

you fucking blow my mind as well as my cock babe. Stevenxxxxxx

3 days ago

Matthew - my useless 40yr old virgin. Don't forget that you have to continue to behave at all times 24/7. Otherwise there will be severe consequences! Xxx love Mistress JJ xxX

3 days ago

3 days ago

Steve - great fun with you & your gf. Can't wait to play again!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

3 days ago

JJ Family all home how much do you want me will u leave all to b with me love FJ xxx❀️🌹❀️🌹❀️🌹❀️🌹

3 days ago

Ke - you are always a call that brightens my day & makes me laugh. You are a truly lovely guy. Here's to many more laughs & naughtiness. Take care. Xxx love JJ xxX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Leila
(PIN: 7216)

Leila

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)