Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16828 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about JJ

1 day ago

Toy Richard - I will be ready for you!!! Xxx love J xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Craig - I hope you are not working too hard my lean mean sex machine! Hopefully we can chat soon. I still think of you whenever I see a kilt!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Hi JJ another wonderful time on your couch this evenng . I rather like making you speechless but then you do make me feel so horny that we have such a great time.The calls never seem to last long enough. Speak soon, love Monopoly Dave xxx

1 day ago

Carl - OMG,hard fast and intense!!!! I need more!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Monopoly Dave - just when I think you get get any hornier ---tonight happens!!!! I lost how many times!! Enjoy the weekend! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Hi sexy J I will try and phone on Sunday nite as you have had a busy nite. Have a lovely day at the weekend talk soon xxx love Toy Richard xxxx

1 day ago

Tom - liked the ideas you mentioned tonight. What did you think of mine??? Don't forget how greedy I am for all! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Rich - enjoyed bouncing up and down until you were drained! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Hi guys - next week I will be online most of the day Tuesday Wednesday and Friday plus most evenings except Saturday. Don't forget hard cocks and full balls please! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

Tom - all ideas as good with me!! Maybe a pearl necklace too??? I'm hoping for men & ladies?! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

David - thank you ❤️. I do like a hard cock plus full balls! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

1 day ago

JS - I think I would actually make a good Cleopatra!!! But slaves sounds good. Xxx love PP J xxX 👄👄❤️🍓🍷🔭🍫🍍

2 days ago

Hi JJ,Some orgy ideas:spit roast,double penetration,double blowjob,very messy cum facial to finish.Hope I can help!! Tom xx💦💦

2 days ago

JJ as soon as I hear your voice my cock is as hard as fuck. You make me cum so much. Your just the best. Love David xxx❤️

2 days ago

Tammy - pleased your mistress has kept you in chastity for 2weeks. You deserved it!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Christopher - I'm sure your wife is having a really good night out!!! 😜😜Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Orgy ideas - definitely a mix of men & women for starters!!! What would anyone else fancy?? Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Ben - loved you giving me every last drop tonight! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

Alex - I really enjoyed bouncing on top!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️

2 days ago

hi there sexy jj, wow what a session we had the other day. it was great to fuck you again and spunk in your lovely pussy. cant wait for our next fuvking session.from gary north yorkshire.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Honey
(PIN: 6946)

Honey

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)