Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 days ago about Casey-Rae xx
    Hi Andrew, I have and asked for my comments to be approved straight away for ya! much love xxx
  • 3 days ago about Nicola
    Love ya right back! Bestie (thanks Andrew for the hug I will be sure to make sure she gives me a tight one!
  • 3 days ago about Jenny
    Hi beautiful Jenny ❀️ I am ok drunk driver hit us side on I've got cracked ribs black eye and scratches on face..🫣 but I've been working so feel ok..the original shock was crazy. if you was my nurse I would soon perk up πŸ˜‹ sending hugs and k
  • 3 days ago about Casey-Rae xx
    πŸ‘‰Casey-RaeπŸ‘ˆ have you read Nicola's comments? Andrew xxx
  • 3 days ago about Xiva
    Hi Dave it was fantastic and lots of fun chatting to you, looking forward to having to you calling and having more fun with you. Xiva

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1075

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1075)

Amy

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Amy. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1075
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

525 comments

Hi guys I'm Amy, I'm a 40+ brunette, I have long hair and blue eyes. I act like a lady, but underneath I'm a hot and horny milf, willing to talk about anything, especially dirty chat, that gets me really wet. I love sunbathing at the beach, totally naked in the sand dunes and would really love you to rub oil all over my curvy body. Chat soon hopefully, I'm really looking forward to it, bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1075 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1075

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Amy

3 days ago

Hi Mick hope to speak soon glad you enjoyed the catch up love Amy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

4 days ago

So sorry, Amy, line cut and couldn't get back. Thanks so much, v glad in unison! Mmmm! xx

6 days ago

nice little catch up last night miss you when you are not about . yours mick xxx

1 week ago

Hi sexy guys I am back on this week Thursday Friday and Saturday daytime's love Amy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Amy how are you?? Not spoken for ages getting worried about you not being on, good thing's are worth waiting for,, speak asap love from Peter ❀️ xxxx 😘

2 weeks ago

Oh my goodness, what a magnificent return, Dear Amy! Hope line better next time, Tom xx

3 weeks ago

Amy how are you?? I just can't get through to you,,ever since we arranged how fun time it's been no time still love the thought of you 😚 Peter xxxx ❀️ xxxx

3 weeks ago

Amy can't get that slot too slow on keyboard will try again soon can't wait to get down to our unfinished business mmπŸ˜›β€οΈ G xx

3 weeks ago

Amy got the text to say you were back online rung striaght away engaged god just can't wait to speak to you unfinished business LOL β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘GARYxx

3 weeks ago

Amy popular as ever keep missing the slots luv Garyβ€οΈπŸ‘xx

3 weeks ago

Thank you mistress, as always a pleasure serving you, you certainly spoiled me today. Bob the bitch. X

3 weeks ago

Good evening Amy how are you?? I missed you this afternoon would loved to have spoken to you love from Peter xxxx 😘

3 weeks ago

Hi guys been on a holiday back on here on Thursday...looking forward to some sexy horny chats πŸ’‹πŸ’‹love Amy xx

1 month ago

Amy, I hope all is well for you...? Missing you, like others, it seems! Tom xx

1 month ago

Amy so sorry I missed you,, I put my alarm on had a cup of tea saw you were available and had a injection then my sister arrived passing bye to do her shopping,saw you were on with another caller then disappeared, love from Peter xxxx ❀️

1 month ago

Amy,, thanks for letting us all know your intentions I've been missing our conversation I have Monday off so hopefully we'll have some fun love from Peter πŸ’— xx

1 month ago

Hi my sexy callers sorry I haven't been around, various different reasons....but I will be back next Monday, Thursday, Friday and probably abit of Saturday. Missed you love Amy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ xx

1 month ago

Amy keep missing you !! Unfinished business LOL πŸ˜† ❀️ Gary xx

1 month ago

Dear Amy, I expect you're on an Easter break. Any return time you could reveal? Tom xx

1 month ago

Amy,,, thanks for a marathon conversation,,137 minutes of pure pleasure,, hope you aren't too tired during the day take care and thanks again ❀️ xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Bella
(PIN: 1794)

Bella

Xiva
(PIN: 2391)

Xiva

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)