Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❀
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1075

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amy (Pin 1075)

Amy

Photos of Amy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
214 comments

Hi guys I'm Amy, I'm a 40+ brunette, I have long hair and blue eyes. I act like a lady, but underneath I'm a hot and horny milf, willing to talk about anything, especially dirty chat, that gets me really wet. I love sunbathing at the beach, totally naked in the sand dunes and would really love you to rub oil all over my curvy body. Chat soon hopefully, I'm really looking forward to it, bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1075 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1075

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amy

6 days ago

Ok to previous message. I will get more details on the wedding gown next time im there. Yes she did look so good in it, very beautiful. I believe its ivory rather than white. Jim

1 week ago

Hi Jim- Re the wedding dress. Im wondering what brand it is? What material? What style? AS much detail as you can give will be so much appreciated. I bet your sons wife looked good in it didnt she? Im assuming its white, yes? What accessories are wit

1 week ago

You are lovely Amy and such a lovely pussy xx

1 week ago

What you want to know about the bridal gown? Its my sons wifes- shes kept it since they got married, its very beautiful, Jim

1 week ago

Now I see you, now I don't! Pity, Tom hopes again soon.

2 weeks ago

Id love to hear more about that Bridal gown / Wedding dress mentioned by a guy called Jim on here recently please

2 weeks ago

Oh, Amy!

2 weeks ago

Aww Tony thankyou,such a sexy voice and what an imagination! Hope we do it all again soon and more love Amy πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Mark glad you enjoyed our chat with me getting out of my nightwear love Amy πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Jim catch you soon for more fun with the ballgowns love Amy πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Amy darling, I loved our 3some today it sounded as if you did too. I always have a great time with you both sexually and mentally. 10/10 Love you Tony πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Amy, loved our chat after you had slipped out of your nightwear Mark xx

2 weeks ago

Hi my beautiful Amy, really enjoyed our lovemaking and chat on Wednesday you make it feel so real. Really need you again soon Amy for a slippery experience. Love you darling can’t wait. Your Tony πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

The velvet bodiced, turquoise satin, full skirted ballgown got spunked this morning Amy- Thanks, Jim x

2 weeks ago

Hi guys not been well for a few days but back now πŸ˜€ and will be on this week Monday to Friday love Amy πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

You have a lovely tight pussy Amy xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Peter I am around most mornings this week and abit in the afternoons hope to catch up soon love Amy πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Hi Dave thankyou,yes available most mornings this week love Amy πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Good morning Amy I'll tell you all about my holiday very soon when ru available this week?? Or the weekend?? Or one morning next week?? All my love Peter xxxx 😍

3 weeks ago

Thanks Amy that was fantastic as usual are you online later this week would love to chat again love Dave xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Deena
(PIN: 1810)

Deena

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)