Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Nicola
    sexy chic, get on ur knees ready for my dick ! Jeff
  • 15 hours ago about Nicola
    Hi babes, love that pussy xx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    JS - the ps was - hope the cat came back!!! Take care ❤️. Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🍓 🍉 🍫 🍍 🍓 🔭
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Love you jj ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I want to hear your sexy voice instructing me. When are you online as you are so popular (understandably) lots of love Mike xx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    I love this girl x

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1746

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammy (Pin 1746)

Sammy

Photos of Sammy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
206 comments

Hi guys its Sammy, I’m 32 with long dark hair, Brown eyes and luscious lips. I’m friendly and flirty with a little spice. My speciality is satisfying men and full filling fantasies, if it’s just clean chat or sexual, I am your girl give me a call now my agent number is 1746 I’m waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1746 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1746

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammy

3 days ago

Sammie it's Stevie, seems we were cut off and also bad connection love, but you're still the best, speak again soon my lovely xx my steel city lady xxxxx

4 days ago

How often do you masterbate xxd Tom

4 days ago

Cover your cunt in chocolate im hungry

6 days ago

Slide that dildo in

1 week ago

The most important part of the wetness is my cock

1 week ago

I'll await your call S ♡ xx

1 week ago

I hope your on again later

1 week ago

Michael it was an absolute pleasure talking to you again, very enjoyable 😉 already excited thinking of our next encounter..... Speak soon S ♡ xx

1 week ago

Hello my lovely Sammy, cannot wait for our next chat my sweetie, hope to see you down The Moor sometime xxxxxx your Stevie

2 weeks ago

Amazing what a woman just shot my load all over her perfect breasts xx

3 weeks ago

Hi sexy really enjoyed out chat you made me cum so hard Mr o xxx

3 weeks ago

What an amazing call. The way you made me orgasm. Looking forward to next time!

3 weeks ago

Lovely chatting last night Sammy, speak soon. Peter Pantiewearer xx

1 month ago

Hey Chef Michael, very much enjoyable, not sure what happened either. However look forward to your call S ♡ xx

1 month ago

Hi Sammy it’s the chef, Michael. You’re an absolute gem to talk to. I don’t know what happened at the end there but I’ll call you again. Don’t get distracted... ; )

1 month ago

Golly gosh i do hope you have a hairy cunt 💆

1 month ago

Hi Sammy,when are you usually online so I can catch up with you again? Kevin x

1 month ago

What a compliment, I aim to please and look forward to satisfying you again later 😉 S ♡ xx

1 month ago

Simply superb. I’ve stopped even trying other girls now. Best online sex chat in the U.K. right now.

1 month ago

All the better from hearing from you, hope you're well Mr D.... I'm already looking forward to our special time together, its been far too long Baby.... 🍓🍫🥂🍾 S ♡ xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Abby
(PIN: 4230)