Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Sally
    Amazing chat, very deep too! Cut short unfortunately. Hope to speak again soon, Dan x
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Hi guys - I will be online tonight!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 3 hours ago about Racey Lacey
    Foot fetish John my feet need you badly as well! Activate the "alert me when online" I will be online in a week or so. I will be worth the wait I promise! Lacey x❤️x
  • 3 hours ago about Racey Lacey
    Hello 'OM' I am thrilled to hear that my pictures gave you so much pleasure! I hope they continue to do so! Lets also speak sometime! Lacey x❤️x
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    JJ if it was gentleman's choice it was only on the surface, after all we are aware of what, and whom we both like. As for all rhe parties being satisfied, is there any choice with you?! I was left breathless, as always. John A 💜💜🥰🥰💜

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7181

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 7181)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Jenny comes back online!

Alert me when online
1079 comments

Hi, I'm Jenny a naughty secretary in my 20's. I am of mixed Asian and English heritage, with long black straight hair, hazel eyes, luscious curves and 32C boobs. When not in my secretary clothing, I love to wear silk stockings and sexy lingerie. Give me a call, you can be my strict boss and I will be your very personal assistant! Call me on and enter PIN 7181 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7181

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

1 day ago

Michael 💖 my #1 sexy Irishman, I love being in your company too, thank you for another great time! I hope all is going well with you this week; I can't wait to catch up and hear all your news. Best of luck, I'll know you'll do brilliantly 😘 Lov

1 day ago

Alan 💖 that's okay, these things happen! I was worried about you though, so thanks for letting me know, and I'm glad you're all right. Take good care and I hope we can chat again soon 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

3 days ago

Wow wow wow. The series lady on here. Sexy voice. Knows what she wants but is so sweet with it. Turns me on everything I'm lucky enough to get her. Loves my Italian cock and my cock loves her sweet mouth n pushy. Ti amo Bella. Chat soon..Tony the Ita

4 days ago

Hi Jenny like to cum over your gorgeous tits xx mikey xx

4 days ago

Hi gorgeous 🥰 thanks for beautiful times and special memories ❤️ you are so amazing and make me so happy.. love being in your company.. take care babe speak soon Irishman 😘😘😘

5 days ago

I'm so sorry Jennifer my phone died. I'm so sorry I will be back on as soon as I possibly can!! All my love, Alan xxx

1 week ago

Hi my special girl 😘 hope you are well 💞 can't wait to catch up.. missing you lots 😘 (usual) speak soon babe take care and sexy love always Michael ❤️...

1 week ago

Michael 💖 hi gorgeous, I hope you're well and having a good week so far! Best of luck with everything, I'm sending you lots of hugs, kisses & positive thoughts. I know you'll do great. Take good care of your sexy self until we can chat again 😘

1 week ago

Hi Alan 💖 Yes, I'll be around on Saturday (24th Feb). I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're doing nowadays. I hope all is well! I can't wait to chat with you again and hear all your news 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Hi sexy 🥰 I really appreciate your time, kind words and encouragement, 🙏 you are a amazing person and of course gorgeous 😍 love our special times and look forward to more.. keep safe and well my sweetheart 😘 love always Michael ❤️

1 week ago

Jenny, do you like to get down & get really filthy because I do??? Imran.

1 week ago

Hello there Jennifer my darling, I hope you're going to be available next Saturday? We need a catch up a really long and detailed catch up! 😉 Love, Alan xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi beautiful ❤️ I am always ready for you sexy. And I've got lots saved up for you and not just kisses 😋... hope your good babe 😘 speak soon ( normal) can't wait gorgeous 🥰

2 weeks ago

Michael 💖 hi gorgeous, happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're well and having a good week. I'm looking forward to chatting with you again; just be ready for me though, because I have lots of Valentine's kisses saved up for you 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

2 weeks ago

Happy valentine's day 💘 you sexy gorgeous wonderful amazing special lady 🥰 always special, you always have my heart ❤️ .. Irishman 🌹..

2 weeks ago

Michael 💖 Monday was fab, thank you! Best of luck with everything this week, I'm thinking of you. I wish I could see you in your suit 'cos I just know you are looking sooo fine 😍 Sending you lots of love, hugs & special Valentine's kisses 😘

2 weeks ago

James 💖 you forgot to sign your name lol. I'm so glad you checked out those books and that you liked them! I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to chat with you again for a good catch-up, and of course a progress report! 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

2 weeks ago

Thanks for the books you recommended, they were really worth a read. thank you for all your words of encouragement, and I look forward to catching up with you at the end of the week.

2 weeks ago

Hi beautiful ❤️ hope Monday was fantastic..got that suit on today 😉..wish me luck 🤞 love you always special girl be my valentine anytime 💐 take care beautiful speak soon babe Michael 😘😘😘...

2 weeks ago

Hi sexy girl 😘 thanks for a wonderful time 😋 you are amazing in every way a very special person..I adore you totally 🙏.. I will always support you with everything. love Irishman 😘

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Courtney
(PIN: 7295)

Courtney

Foxy Roxy
(PIN: 1072)

Foxy Roxy

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Honey
(PIN: 7281)