Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 minutes ago about JJ
    Lee - wow, that call got hot and intense especially when 2became 3&then4. But,please, I need/want more! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 29 minutes ago about Lexi
    When are you on Lexi? Mark x x
  • 1 hour ago about Tina
    Could you please be on about 7 pm tomorrow Thursday so we could have a really good time I'm imagining you pushing my face into your wet hairy sweet smelling muff please try to be on love Dave xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Anthony - mmmm,now that would be telling!! Or maybe I will see how I feel on the day?! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 2 hours ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lara

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lara on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6281

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lara (Pin 6281)

Lara

Photos of Lara

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lara

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lara isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
63 comments

Hi there, my name is Lara and I am a naughty Forty. I am 5ft 7", brown hair and green eyes. I am curvy, my boobs are big and bouncy. They look great with a hard cock in between. I want to hear all about your fantasies and I will tell you mine. I am sat here nice and relaxed in my panties having naughty thoughts, how about a chat? Call me on and enter PIN 6281 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lara on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6281

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lara

4 days ago

gorgeous tits

4 days ago

Wheres your pics gone you looked fit as fuk?

4 days ago

Hey James, it's always a pleasure spending time with you. You are a gentleman. Speak soon, love L xxxxx

5 days ago

Lara thank you for this morning and that lovely new experience you gave me. It is a real pleasure to chat with you about other things after you have relaxed me. You are so lovely James xxx

6 days ago

Call back soon Darren, can't wait to hear from you again. Love L xxxxx

6 days ago

hi Lara thanks so much for this morning, it was amazing. Darrenxx

1 week ago

Colin, thanks for another exciting morning. Love L x

1 week ago

I love sucking on that foreskin of yours! Especially when I push it back with my lips. Love L xx

1 week ago

Hi sexy I really enjoyed this morning. Loved the way you play with my foreskin and where you like rubbing it and my big purple knob under my foreskin xx

1 week ago

Thanks for today darling. Colin X

3 weeks ago

Hey Peter, you have permission to call anytime. Collect more panties please 🀫. Love L xx

3 weeks ago

Mistriss Lara this is Peter your dirty slut, do I have permission to ring you again, Peter

1 month ago

Hi Lara any chance of tit fucking you and shooting my jizz over your face xx mick

1 month ago

David we had a lovely time. Please call again soon. Love L xxx

1 month ago

Lara, you’re gorgeous! Lovely chat this afternoon, so nice to talk too, yet so dirty! We must do it again soon. David xx

1 month ago

Awe Stevie, I love spending time with you. Very naughty & very nice! Can't wait until next time. Love L xx

1 month ago

Oh Lara you are so special and lovely, thankyou so much my lovely, will always want you darling xxxxxxxxx your Stevie

2 months ago

Let's do foot fucking Lara, need your sexy feet!

2 months ago

Hey Jimmy, you were fun as always. Can't wait until I hear your voice again. Want to hear more about the farm & you rolling me in the hay. Love L xxxxxx

2 months ago

Hi Justin, the pleasure was all mine. You are delicious. Call back soon so you can make me wet again. Love L xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alison
(PIN: 7182)

Alison

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Madie
(PIN: 7047)

Madie

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)