Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Casey-Rae

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1308 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

4 days ago

Casey_Ray ..my beautiful bestie friend.. I will tell your callers your back Monday.. Have a good rest over the weekend you deserve it..love you too beautiful..Nicola 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

4 days ago

Oh babe my beautiful bestie friend..l will sort your guys..Just borrow them..love you too sexy 😘😘😘😘 Nicola xx xx xx

4 days ago

Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909

1 week ago

COME ON LINE U SEXY BITCH ;) I WANT TO SMASH THAT PUSSY TILL YOU SQUIRT OVER IT JASON XX

1 week ago

C R soooo pleased i managed to speak to you saturday morning,it made my day. T xxx

1 week ago

Hav a gr8 Valentines, missed uuuu so much this last few weeks where u been xxxxx

1 week ago

Happy Valentines guys! thanks for the lovely cards and gifts Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

been a hectic week at work guys, had to have a locksmith out to fix my door and boy was he sexy, but, did I fuck him.......maybe !!!! Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

C R really need to catch up with you.T xxx

2 weeks ago

TOM, I am only joking, how could I not forgive my "honey". I am waiting with just my knickers on in bed for you!! Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

C R,really sorry i have upset you.T xxx

2 weeks ago

Tom, I did forgive you, until i spoke to my cousin Natalyia ! Casey-Rae

2 weeks ago

C R thakyou for accepting my apology via NICOLA.Your man from Kent.xxx

2 weeks ago

Would love to drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy babymaking sperm xxx James

2 weeks ago

Hey hope you’re well. Natalia sent me here if I ever needed to pass a message to her. I ran out of credit today but let her know I’ll call her at some point next week xx Dan xx

3 weeks ago

Sexy casey what a stunner marcus

3 weeks ago

What a busy weekend, you guys certainly kept my juices flowing !! Thanks for the great comments Casey-Rae xx

3 weeks ago

thanks Marcus, speak to you soon, Your accent makes me giggle, I love it!! you charmer! Casey-Rae xx

3 weeks ago

Sexy casey what a stunner marcus

3 weeks ago

So, so naughty. Looking forward to the next time and see if can’t get even messier. Steve

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)