Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Hot and horny JJ looking at your pictures wishing you were here., 💦 💦 💦 💦 Lee xx
  • 10 hours ago about Lucy
    missing you like crazy hoping to be back soon after i sort out this home and money issues im havin at the moment xx
  • 10 hours ago about Brooke
    Wow . Thanks Brooke . That was a brilliant long chat and session this morning Will be back . Lucky lucky guy whoever gets to fuck you after lockdown ... Xx
  • 10 hours ago about Ellie
    That thought will want you to rub that pussy now isn't it. Great times. Hope to see you soon! Take care and all the best Danny xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Ellie
    I know you want those boobs sucked on and that smooth ass all oiled up and then your whole body, getting you wet and horny, then bending you over and feel that cock in that wet dripping pussy!!

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Casey-Rae

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1497 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

22 hours ago

I think super Casey-Rae could be coming up for one of her marathons

1 day ago

Cute-Ravashing .. Casey-Rae .. i absolutely Adore Yoooo .. simples luvit when you use me as your plaything.. wish i was in your league.. :) YOUR mr. michael xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx [ is thirty enough ? ]

1 day ago

To My beautiful bestie friend..Happy birthday hugs and kisses to you xxx 😍😘😘😘😘😘love you Nicola xx xx xx

1 day ago

Casey-Rae, if you having anal lessons I can only think it is from Bestie she loves giving :-) Andy xx

1 day ago

Mr. C - Tracy said she only got half the message.. Casey-Rae xx

1 day ago

Anal question: I have tried, its so tight though, I am taking lessons ! Casey-Rae xx

1 day ago

Mr. Meister, copy & paste lol Casey-Rae xx

1 day ago

Classy miss Casey.. mr.michael here.. early but .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. you are Classy Attractive Sexy Exciting Yummy .. Ammmmazing sums it up.. Have a wonderful day you wonderfuk lass.. xc xc xc .. Did I mention I am Smitten hehe

2 days ago

I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx

2 days ago

To those who engaged In a conversation with casey, on sunday. Sunday Is a weekend day, NOT a WEEK DAY ?, I stated that Casey`s absence had been noted this week, NOT weekend !

2 days ago

you worked bloody loads on Sunday, Bestie doesn't know how you did it, then she said Casey-Rae is so organised. Sweetie xx

2 days ago

Hey Casey-Rae , Happiness Is a YOUNG TIGHT JUICY pussy !!!!!!!! Be on LATE tonight dirty bitch cause I want to stretch your pussy, Signed The SEX Meister.

2 days ago

I worked quite a bit on Sunday??

2 days ago

the message with marathon should have read 'wasn't' not 'was'

2 days ago

this special lady was on for a marathon Sunday so her absence was noticed by all the people who engaged in conversation then

2 days ago

Caey-Rae, My cock needs a good work out !!!! Please please please be on tonight !!!!!

2 days ago

Hi Casey-Rae, I bet the only thing that hasn`t been In lockdown, Is your pussy !!! Love Mr A xxx

2 days ago

Casey, as many orgasms next week you say.. for you? ;) Which day is the special one? Can you wear black holdups for me to unload over plz? Jim

2 days ago

CASEY-RAE, Your absence as been noted, where have you been this week?? It`s bad enough being In lockdown. But not being able to chat to you. Well that Is unbearable!!

3 days ago

Hi Casey Rae I hope you are staying safe and keeping well thank you once again for everything you do for me one day we will talk again Mr C xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Ria
(PIN: 7178)

Ria

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)