Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Sally
    Amazing chat, very deep too! Cut short unfortunately. Hope to speak again soon, Dan x
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Hi guys - I will be online tonight!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 4 hours ago about Racey Lacey
    Foot fetish John my feet need you badly as well! Activate the "alert me when online" I will be online in a week or so. I will be worth the wait I promise! Lacey x❤️x
  • 5 hours ago about Racey Lacey
    Hello 'OM' I am thrilled to hear that my pictures gave you so much pleasure! I hope they continue to do so! Lets also speak sometime! Lacey x❤️x
  • 5 hours ago about JJ
    JJ if it was gentleman's choice it was only on the surface, after all we are aware of what, and whom we both like. As for all rhe parties being satisfied, is there any choice with you?! I was left breathless, as always. John A 💜💜🥰🥰💜ðŸ’

Phone Sex Profiles: Mistress Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mistress Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1302

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mistress Lucy (Pin 1302)

Mistress Lucy

Photos of Mistress Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mistress Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mistress Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when Mistress Lucy comes back online!

Alert me when online
76 comments

Hello I'm Lucy, you can call me MISTRESS! I have black long hair, with big brown eyes. I have lovely juicy lips just right for sucking cock. I've more than a handful 36d boobs and a nice little curvy bottom. I'd love to spank all you dis-obedient guys and tell you all about my fantasies and fetishes. Give your Mistress a call Agent no:1302. I'm waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1302 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mistress Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1302

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Mistress Lucy

2 weeks ago

Hi Pete thats a shame but dont worry about there are plenty of other things we can use x

2 weeks ago

Sorry mistriss cannot use deep heat as will have a reaction to it but will accept my punishment, a good spanking etc when I next ring or you order me too, your pathetic slut Peter

2 weeks ago

Hey babe would love to oil you up so we are slipping against each other. You on top in a 69.

2 weeks ago

Maybe mistriss would like to humiliate her slut outside on Sunday mistriss, Peter

2 weeks ago

Thankyou mistriss for a fantastic wank in the kitchen, will speak Sunday , your pathetic wanker Peter , x

3 weeks ago

Hi ill be online this morning and tomorow morning x

3 weeks ago

Hi Mistress, when are you online

1 month ago

Hi Harry i dont what happened the call cut out hope we can carry on soon x

1 month ago

Thank you Harry i look forward to next time x

1 month ago

Such a lovely open minded lady , open to different ideas and most importantly a genuine lady who can really act , very essential in roleply Harry

1 month ago

What a lovely sexy articulate lady; made me cum so quickly so I hope a little longer next time. Ray xxx

1 month ago

Mistress Lucy is lovely to talk to, really makes you feel at ease with whatever your in it, will definitely call again. Rob

1 month ago

Mistress Lucy Many thanks for a lovely call the other day. Thank you for letting me worship your body and I will be back. Your obedient Johnathan

1 month ago

I would absolutely to dress you up and make you my bitch

1 month ago

You look gorgeous, Mistress Lucy. I would love you to dress me up and make me your sissy slut. The thought of you fucking me with a strapon is so exciting and erotic. David

1 month ago

Looking forward to LOTS more Sissy Lingerie fun this year with your Sissy Annabelle.

1 month ago

Can wait for our next girly chat filled with Sissy fun, sexy lingerie and poppers! Stroking my clitty cock and thinking of you! I’m going to lick my cum out of my panties whilst saying your name when I cum. Sissy Annabelle xxx

2 months ago

I’ve been naughty mistress can you punish me xx mikey xx

2 months ago

Hi Mistress Lucy how are you today you are so gorgeous and sexy and got amazing body and sexy boobs too and sexy eyes too I fancy you very much From Allan in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 💘♥️💋🥰🥂💕👙💑💐💘🌹🌹

2 months ago

Fabulous little chat demon that makes you blow your load to her very sexy voice. I really enjoy having a chat with Lucy, an explosive ending is guaranteed! 10/10 Greg x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Trixie Blue

Nataliya
(PIN: 7057)

Nataliya

Beth
(PIN: 1065)