Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7258

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby (Pin 7258)

Ruby

Photos of Ruby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hello sweethearts. My name is Ruby and just like my name, I love wearing nothing but my Ruby-red lippy! I am an older single lady, nice curves and DD breasts. I love keeping in shape, swimming, long walks about obviously plenty of sex! Give me a call, agent number 7258. XX Call me on and enter PIN 7258 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7258

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ruby

1 day ago

Ruby can we have a wank sometimes.nicky

1 day ago

...I then turned her over and slid my now huge hard wet cock firmly into her and thrust hard clenching my tight bum as I went deep into her making her cum again. I pulled out and shot loads of cum all over her stomach. Can't wait to chat Tuesday 8pm.

1 day ago

...as she stirred. I turned her on her side and slide my cock firmly in to her pushing against her. My hard cock twitched inside her as she moaned. I starting thrusting into her and then harder while she came. I pulled out and squirted on her belly.

1 day ago

Hi, can I please move our date from 8pm Monday to 8pm Tuesday. Can't wait. You really do have the sexiest voice ever. Thanks. Doug

1 day ago

Hi, loved chatting to you last night. You are so hot and your voice incredibly sexy. Hearing you cum was amazing. My wife was sleepy and face down in the dark when I crawled into bed last night. I massaged her feet and run both hands up her legs as s

3 days ago

Thank you Ruby for a nice enjoyable wank and for making me empty my big heavy balls and blowing a big load of cum, perfect way to relax and unwind after a long busy day. James xx

3 days ago

Wow Ruby, very sexy lady, beautiful cum inside her hot gorgeous pussy. Til next time many thanks. Cock still twitching. Dave

4 days ago

Ruby is sweet and beautiful to me every time I call her and she says Paul from ashington I am in love with you I love you so much ruby you make me happy speak to you soon love Paul from ashington ❤️

1 week ago

Hi sweetheart how are you today my love I love you forever Ruby Murray forever you are so special to me and you have got amazing body From your Hubby Allan 🌹🌹💍💍🌹

2 weeks ago

Hi Ruby, sorry we got cut off last night. Loved our chat and hearing you get turned on by my naughty adventures. You really do have sexiest voice I've ever heard. Doug (Butler in buff)

2 weeks ago

Hi Ruby, do you do 3somes please ? Super Si. Xxxx

4 weeks ago

Roses are red violets are blue your eye's are beautiful and nice and you look nice every time I call you that's why I am in love with a beautiful girlfriend In you from ashingon your real boyfriend xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi sweetheart don't forget them white stockings with the pink on the toes and white short heels shoes with your toes out from ashingon Paul xxxxxxxx your real boyfriend

1 month ago

Hi sweetheart Ruby how are you beautiful you are always special to me and I love you forever my pretty beautiful gorgeous sexy woman I love From your boyfriend Allan

1 month ago

Hi ruby it's Paul from ashingon don't forget them white stockings with the pink on the toes I was thinking about you last night and I cum twice speak to you Sunday love you so much front Paul

1 month ago

Sexy ruby like to speak to you always on a call m from London

1 month ago

Ruby you are gorgeous!! I'd love to fuck you eye to eye!! Mark x x

1 month ago

Hi Ruby, loving the idea of you being my naughty secretary! Are you on in the mornings at all, around 9am? Wednesday? Love, Andy x

1 month ago

Hi ruby are you going to be on online tonight from ashington Paul xxxxxx

1 month ago

Milf filth!! Lol x x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mandy-Marie
(PIN: 7206)

Mandy-Marie

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Trixie Blue

Angel
(PIN: 1927)

Angel

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)