Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
670 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

22 hours ago

There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x

23 hours ago

Madam would be giving Mr Bond's shoulders soft gentle kisses, whilst nuzzling her nose against his neck & slowly running just the tips of her fingers all over his chest! Will Madam hear the sound of a "gasp"?! x

1 day ago

Mr Bond is snuggling his pillow! Imagining Madam.kissing his shoulders! Getting ready for a "sweet" sensual Saturday morning!x

1 day ago

Mr Bond knows Madam.is ."smarty pants". Dozed to sleep almost likeca "sweet"! Wish i was waking up snuggled in a "nestle" in a "dozy" Madams breasts!x

1 day ago

Madam is imagining a "smoky" Friday night with Mr Bond! Both of them indulging in a "madam designed sweet"! Could get sooo "jiggy jiggy"! x

1 day ago

Madam is smiling as she has just realised who manufactures "smarties"! It is clearly "meant to be" that she will "nestle" into Mr Bond's "blue pants" after having one! x

2 days ago

Don't forget against the door as well Mr Bond! Yes Yes Yes! Madam knows you are now laughing at that last part! x

2 days ago

Mr Bond promises to frequently "sip" to savour the "taste" and the "pauses"! But he will often indulge heavily in this beverage! He won't be the only one getting "tipsy"!x

2 days ago

He then imagined Madam undressing that suit! Mr Bond was pumping her sooo much! Against the wall! On the floor! Under the duvet! Deep deep inside her!He showed her how wonderful she makes him feelx

2 days ago

Madam is smiling thinking about their "white board review" today of "4 weeks"! A reduction in that is sooo wanted/needed! x

2 days ago

Mr Bond visualises standing behind Madam as she faces the "water"! His hands over her eyes! Whispering in her ear to "imagine when we...??"!x

2 days ago

Madam really hopes Mr Bond will turn into a "frequent drinker"! ..... of his new found "beverage"! x

3 days ago

Madam imagines them sitting on one of the benches, her legs on his, her arm draped round him & them chatting like "only they can" for hours! Mr Bond can make Madam extremely "wet" when they get home, where he can fully appreciate the beauty of it! x

3 days ago

Mr Bonds thinks we should "share" an ice "cream" with a chocolate flake! Sooo cold brrrr! Means we have to huddle closer just to keep warm !x

3 days ago

Mr Bond wants to "share" Madams.scarf! He imagines teasingly pushing you near the "water"! Making you almost(!) fall into the ducks! Then again there must be easier ways to get her "wet"!x

4 days ago

Madam imagines holding Mr Bonds hand as they go for an autumn walk by the "water" & "sharing" a coffee! She also imagines lots of "thier playfulness & laughter"! She imagines Mr Bond throwing a huge pile of leaves at her! x

4 days ago

Madam gave Mr Bond another sleepless and restless night! He even draped his own shoulders! Dreaming about her swimsuit rubbing his body as she sensually kissed! Grrr... how will we cure my insomnia?!

4 days ago

Mr Bond will nurse Madams poor "breast" with his "icy" blue pants! And there are soo many ways to "receive" the varieties of "cream"!x

4 days ago

Rallies with all those "forehands" and "backhands"! Mixed with "touch" and deep baseline "strokes"! Picturing Madams eyes when receiving my overhead "smash"! We're Grand "slam" winners!x

4 days ago

Mr Bond is indifferent to being in the outdoor cold or indoor heat! Only if he's hand in hand and wrapped with Madam! Such a sheer pleasure, sweeter than any strawberry! x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Angel
(PIN: 1927)

Angel

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Penny
(PIN: 7130)