Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie,when do you think you will be returning? X
  • 6 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa......I heard on the grapevine that you are not keen on beards......I just wondered if I could change your mind babe. love Jason Momoa Xx
  • 7 hours ago about Sophie
    do you take it up the arse ?????
  • 7 hours ago about Abby
    Dear Abby it is is Ichigo here thank you you for the call and the the other thing what I will not say they speak to you on Thursday IV till then have a nice weekend and a nice weekday doing that kiss kiss kiss
  • 8 hours ago about Nicola
    Nicola previous comment should start reading "here's me thinking butter wouldn't melt in your mouth "etc. As for you saying I need glasses, how about you spread your cunt and arse holes and I will see how many glasses can be shoved deep inside both y

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amelia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

1 day ago

I want to fuck you so hard and fill you with my spunk

6 days ago

Hey what days u on and are u on at 2pm in the morning babe in the week can u take a spanking new caller Steven I let u no when I call u it be sum point next week hopefully If not the week after till then

1 week ago

Hi Amelia, I was talking to you yesterday when I had to ring off suddenly when someone came home early! So sorry, I was really enjoying our chat as well. I'll try and call again soon, i hope. Terry x

1 week ago

Gorgeous voice! xx

1 week ago

I want to marry you babe

2 weeks ago

I ❤️ our chats, you are so hot and dirty and make me rock hard ❤️ Darren xxx

2 weeks ago

OMG this girl can role play good, she is fucking fantastic!!

2 weeks ago

U look like u can go rounds off spanking can u take hard spanking I ring u at sum point next week I let u no when Steven

3 weeks ago

Like nice pussy

3 weeks ago

You make me so hard everytime. I love your voice and your dirty talk John xxx

3 weeks ago

You are so fucking hot

3 weeks ago

Amelia you are fantastic. I love our chats so much ❤️❤️❤️ Ray ❤️❤️❤️

4 weeks ago

Hello Amellia i was wondering are there any days/ times your on regularly so i can call you ? Thanks Mike

4 weeks ago

You are so HOT. Such a sexy voice and stunning pictures Andy xxxxx

1 month ago

First time I seen you on here must say your ver beautiful and so sexy you will most definitely be getting a call off me ASP so we can get down and dirty dan in Newport I look forward to your response to my massage 😀

1 month ago

i love your voice so much - love J x

1 month ago

Hi Amelia, i wud luv to have my chat with u. we will kiss, lick, suck & fuck!!! Imran

1 month ago

You are fucking great Amelia, you made me shoot a huge load of spunk everywhere ❤️❤️❤️

1 month ago

What a call, you were as dirty as fuck and i loved it Thank you! Mark xxxxxxx

1 month ago

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ how you suck my cock!!!!!!!!!! You make me cum every single time my special sexy girl!!!!!!!!! Speak again soon I hope love Adam xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Jackie

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Jennie
(PIN: 7133)