Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1140 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Becky

1 day ago

Hi Andy, thank you for a lovely morning!!! Speak soon, cant wait all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Hi Becky, thanks for all the lovely chats this week. Hope your you know what goes well and you are chuckling your way into December....merry Christmas my gorgeous 😍, love you so much, ever your Andrew xxxxxxxx ❤️

6 days ago

Hi Becky, It’s Ed. Sorry I had to cut the call short. You’re wonderfully sexy and dirty. Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Becky, sorry I missed you this morning, crazy start to the day....got some time owing will tell you Monday...can't wait to catch up properly, love you loads big bum 😘, ever your Andrew xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 week ago

Hi Andy, just to let you know that my course has been cancelled so I will be on tomorrow morning, all being well and I have good news about Tuesday night too!!!!!! Hope you are ok, missing you tonnes, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Becky ☺️ thanks for message, missing your sexy bum and your dimpled giggle so much. Hope you are having a great week, looking forward to a catch up, speak soon, all my love your adoring Andrew xxxxxxxx ❤️

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy, so glad your week is going well, I miss you too. Cant wait to hear about it next week, I will be back on Tuesday, got to do a course on Monday!! Take care, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Today went well Becky, you would be proud of me....hope you are having a good time. Miss you terribly sexy bum, all my love forever your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️

3 weeks ago

Have an amazing week babe, missed you today, you can't believe. All ok for now, ready for big Monday and my massive cock, I mean week 😂. Love you, always your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 month ago

Thank you for a wonderful evening, you are a special special girl, who deserves all the good in the world. I will miss you terribly, take care my lovely. All my love always your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 month ago

Thanks for the lovely chat this morning...best way to end my week. Have a smashing weekend babe, love you to bits, miss you already, all my love your adoring Andrew xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 month ago

Hi mark, thank you for such a lovely message, the call was very enjoyable too, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Andy, I'm really really sorry but I cant come on tonight, I'll explain when I speak to you, really am sorry, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hello Becky it’s Mark, we spoke earlier. Sorry for the abrupt end, I didn’t last long 🍆💦🙊 You’re absolutely gorgeous x x x

1 month ago

Cheers babe....I don't want to over state it, no pressure, but next time will be the M&S of shags...😂 Love you !! Your Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 month ago

Hi Andy, we had a fantastic night didn't we? Cant wait for the next one!!!! All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Graham, it was lovely talking with you, of course your age doesn't bother me, you're a very lovely man and I cant wait to hear from you again soon, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hey Becky, thank you for a gorgeous night and a fantastic time, again !!!!!🥰 Hope we catch up soon my lovely sexy big bum 😘xxx, missing you tonnes, all my love your Andrew xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 month ago

Hiya Becky it was great to speak to you. It give me a lift up in life .Will talk 👄 again soon. If my age puts you off off I'll understand.lol ♥︎ Graham

1 month ago

Hi Andy, thank you for a fantastic night last night, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Olivia
(PIN: 7218)

Olivia

Niki
(PIN: 7296)

Niki

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)