Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
886 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Becky

3 days ago

Thanks for the surprise message and the support 😊 can't wait till tomorrow iether.... still smiling, so thanks for cheering me up as well......love ye loads Your Andy xxxxxxxx πŸ’“

3 days ago

Hi Andy, really enjoyed our chat this morning, cant wait for tomorrow. Hope you sorted that idiot at work , how dare he pick on my Andy, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Hi Andy, thank you for such a nice call, you cheered me up. I cant wait either, miss you already, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

6 days ago

Thanks for the lovely chat this morning, over too quickly again....have a lovely day and talk again soon... can't wait until our next session !! 😜Be happy and be good to yourself, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

1 week ago

Hi Becky, hope you get this in time, have a great day and wishing you a wonderful Birthday. You are a special wonderful woman and deserve all the good in the world, all my love Andrew xxxxxxxx πŸ’“

1 week ago

Hi Andy, sorry but cant make it for our agreed time, will explain next time if that's ok All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Becky thank you for your lovely message. You are a very special friend and it means the world to me to know you are thinking about me. Take care of yourself all my love your John xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi John, so lovely to hear from you, wish I could make you feel better, I worry about you very much every day. I will let you know as soon as I find out but in the meantime you look after yourself and do as you're told please, all my love Becky x

1 week ago

Hi Andy, that was short but sweet. Cant wait to speak with you properly, miss you soooo much, take care, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Lovely to hear from you. I am doing ok lots of hospital appointments and feeling low and fed up. I know you will pass because you are the best it would be a gold star if it was a practical !! Let me know when you hear all love John xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi John, hope you are doing good, miss chatting to you. I had an exam on Friday and am awaiting my results. You take care and dont do too much, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Becky missing you and needing you to make me better. Hope you are ok what happened on Friday? Take care all love your John xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Becky, I'm having a mad week you know. Just missed you this afternoon you are so popular. Sorry you are not good, if it helps I'm miserable without you....not even ranting is good without you πŸ˜‚ will try again soon, all my love your Andy xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, Friday went ok but not feeling so good just now,going to miss you this week, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Thinking of you as usual😊, hope it went well yesterday and all is good. Missed our chat this morning lol.....have a great weekend. Be kind to yourself, all my love forever your Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

2 weeks ago

If I can manage to call you in a bit I want you to be soooo demanding of me & push my limits to the max, god I’m gagging for it right now!! Love Steve. Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Becky, thank you for such a lovely week...fell into a deep sleep this morning after....will try tomorrow....if I don't catch you have a great weekend, enjoy taking it to No11 and some ranting if you can naughty girl, so much love, your Andy xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Ok I will try you tomorrow if I can, I hope you’re ok I’m fine thank you. I love you Becky you’re beautiful & a beautiful person love Steve. Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Steve sorry you couldn't get through, I will be on tomorrow morning(Friday) if you are free. I hope you are well and taking care of yourself, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx,

2 weeks ago

Hi John, so lovely to hear from you, you are a cheeky man!!!!! I'm so glad you're doing ok and when you are feeling better I think a bed bath would be just the medicine you need!!! Always thinking of you, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)