Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1061 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Becky

2 days ago

Becky, how can I miss you already πŸ₯°?? Just gets better every time xx I'll be thinking of you sexy bum and you will be in my dreams, especially the naughty ones, be good and stay safe, all my love ever your Andrew xxxxxxxx ❀️

3 days ago

Becky, you are so lovely, thank you for your message, you spoil me......missing you today, I hope you are having a great day, talk soon sexy bum, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

4 days ago

Hi Andy, thank you for a lovely chat this morning, it was so nice spending all that time with you, very special just like you, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Miss you too sexy bum....πŸ₯° More than you know. Have a great day, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

5 days ago

Hi Andy, we've just finished our lovely chat and I miss you already. Drive carefully and look after yourself, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hey Becky, glad you enjoyed my attempt at flattery πŸ˜‰ missed you like mad this week...soon be back, before you know it, all my love ever your Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

1 week ago

Hello my lovely , been thinking about you hope you had a lovely day off sweetie can't imagine what you were doing, been thinking about me following you up the stairs again you know what I mean!! Am thinking it would be quite warm in those caves, y

2 weeks ago

You smoothie Andy, miss you too, cant wait to speak, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

To my adorable 19 size 10......you will always be a 10 to me except when you are a 12 out of 10....miss you already sexy bum, all my love your Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

3 weeks ago

Hi Andy, aww what a lovely message. Hope everything is good with you, let me know how you go on tomorrow, hope you have a fantastic weekend, all my love always Becky xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Becky 😊....thought as much. Enjoy rest of week and weekend. Might have morning off Monday so we can catch up. Miss you, stay safe sexy bum....all my love Andy xxxxxxxx ❀️

3 weeks ago

Hi Andy, thanks for your lovely message ,wont be on this week I'm afraid, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Becky, hope you get this one !! Sorry your week isn't going well.....I'll have to think of a way to make our fun extra special πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ be good, stay safe, miss you more, all my love your Andrew xxxxxxxx ❀️πŸ₯°

3 weeks ago

Hi Andy, hope you're having fun!!! I'm not!!!! πŸ™„ can't wait to chat hun, missing you, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Chris, it's so lovely to hear from you, hope you're well and cant wait to catch up soon, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Becky, We haven’t spoken for a long time, and I did not realise you were one of the girls who responds to messages. I will ring you again soon. I am aching for bottom sex with you. Chris xx

1 month ago

Hi Andy, so lovely to hear your voice this morning, I'm so sorry that things are not going as they should be, cant wait to talk with you again, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi stevie, so lovely to hear from you, I love chatting with you, you're so sweet. All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Probably won't see this but great news to tell you .... Bet you can guess.... July 1st....have a great weekend, speak soon sexy bum😜 love you, ever your Andrew xxxxxxxx ❀️

1 month ago

Oh Becky omg you are lovely beautiful woman, I need you again and again Hun xx would love to take you out, and I promise not to fall down with you in my arms xxxxxxx love you lots darling xxxxx your Stevie, speak Thursday

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sara
(PIN: 1131)

Sexy Sara

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Niki
(PIN: 1006)