Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
625 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Becky

3 days ago

Never enough time, chat you up again next week 😜😜 enjoy the weekend, can't wait........gonna be long horny days for me πŸ’ͺ🀫love ye loads, Yorkshire Andy xxx

3 days ago

Hi Andy, thanks again for your lovely calls today, you really cheered me up. Cant wait for tuesday to see if you have solved the problem 😊😊 lots of love Becky xxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Hi to my lovely Yorkshire Andy, I will be on line tomorrow afternoon about 2 if you are free hun, lots of love Becky xxxxxxxx

4 days ago

You’re the best girl on here! Our dirty secrets make me cum so hard. Just wait till my guest arrives next week! X

6 days ago

Hi Andy, it was lovely talking with you again today. I hope you enjoyed it too. Cant wait for next time, loads of love Becky xxxxxxxx

6 days ago

Missing you already, hope I didn't bore you to death, time flew by and we missed some of the best bits lol 😜. Looking forward to next time lots of Love Yorkshire Andy....xxx

1 week ago

Hi martin, hope you're ok, nice chatting yesterday, becky xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Andy, I loved talking with you yesterday, it was lovely. Cant wait for next time. Take care of yourself, lots of love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Where's my message? Little broady xxx

1 week ago

It was such a lovely chat this morning, thanks for listening and everything else. You're a special lady thank you, Yorkshire Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi baby can you show me nekd pic

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy, hope you're ok and not working too hard. Keep safe, lots of love Becky xxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Becky heard your voice and your profile pressed to connect only to find your busy I try again can’t wait to get down and dirty with you Alun in Cardiff hope get this message and just maybe respond πŸ˜€πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

3 weeks ago

Hey Beck, my little fire cracker. Hope you had a fantastic Valentine's Day, know that I was thinking of you sexy lady and I can't wait to talk with you again soon you incredible woman you. Your Yorkshire Andy xxx...

3 weeks ago

Hi Andy, Thanks for another lovely call, can't wait for next time. Hope you enjoy your days off ✏ Dont use up all the lead in your pencil!!!! Lots of love Becky xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Becky, thanks again for such a lovely time, I'll be smiling while I go about my day. Looking forward to our next chat, my sexy little pocket rocket from Yorkshire. Loads of Love Yorkshire Andy xxx

1 month ago

Hi Andy, I really enjoyed our chat today. It was nice getting to know you better. I hope you are ok 🐢 love Becky xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Dave, cant wait to chat tomorrow, I'll be on at my usual time Love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi John, thank you for your message, I'm fine but very cold, we have lots of snow!!! β²β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Thank you so much you lovely lady, you are amazing, and sexy too, shouldn't be allowed lol....be happy, keep smiling, love ye loads Yorkshire Andy xxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Tina
(PIN: 1558)

Tina

Jacqueline
(PIN: 7125)