Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Becky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Becky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1753

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Becky (Pin 1753)

Becky

Photos of Becky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Becky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Becky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
557 comments

Hi boys this is Becky. I'm just dying to hear all about your dirty fantasies and secrets. My favourite is giving a fantastic blow job and feeling all that cream running down my throat. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, green eyes with massive boobs and a very, very slappable arse. Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1753 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Becky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1753

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Becky

6 days ago

Can I call at 7:30pm tonight? Tim

1 week ago

Omg becky me dirty.what ever r u talking about woman.i wud never think of such a dirty act lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘😘😘😘

1 week ago

Hi Brian, it was a lovely chat, I enjoyed it too. Dont be too naughty in the hot tub!!!!!! I know what a dirty pervert you are xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Thanks for the lovely chat Becky.will definitely chat again next week and fill u in on all the naughty things with the hot tub this weekend lol 🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€—πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Hi Laurence, wow that was fantastic, you're such a naughty wanker. I love it xxxxx

2 weeks ago

hi becky. Ive missed u hun. Keep watching my tributes of u. And imagining u and sarah together. Love adam xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Becky, it`s Laurence. I don`t know what happened then.The line just went dead.I was just about to cum looking at a girl wearing a red bra! Anyway, i`ll ring you again.Can you compliment me again on my wanking skills. Thank you.

3 weeks ago

Hi John, aww I'm missing you too, very very much. Cant wait to speak to you. All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Becky missing you terribly and thinking about you too in this horrid weather. All love John xxxxxxxx and a hug

4 weeks ago

Hi Becky Thanks for your note. yes it was a little naughty our chat and you were able to be provide a few spicy bits yourself Looking forward to the next time Dave xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Dave, WOW!!!! That was fantastic, youre a very naughty man. Cant wait for next time 😯 xxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Dave, hope you're ok, missing you xxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Becky just had to tell how again how much I enjoyed our encounter in the woods! Think of me cumming over your photo at 8pm precisely this evening! Looking forward to further encounters. Tom xx

1 month ago

Hi steve , I've missed you too, cant wait to hear from you, love chatting with you, all my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Becky Thanks for your note I will try to talk to you in about 7 days Dave xx

1 month ago

Hi Becky haven't spoken for ages or heard from you. Hope all well and you are ok. Have missed you and long to chat , take care all love your John xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi John, hope you're well, I'm missing you so much . All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Becky I hope you’re ok? When will you be on again? Would love to chat with you again, I’ve really missed you, I hope we can have some fun again! I love pleasing you, love Steve. Xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Dave, how come? Is everything ok? Sorry I haven't been in touch, I've been really busy. All my love Becky xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

HI Becky I wont be around for a while now Dave xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lilly
(PIN: 7104)

Lilly

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)