Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Beth

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Beth on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7066

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Beth (Pin 7066)

Beth

Photos of Beth

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Beth

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Beth isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
115 comments

Hi. I’m Beth and I’m a curvy woman with 40DD breasts. I love hard cocks that I can ride, suck off and I like being fucked hard. My favourite positions include missionary, reverse missionary, doggy style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I love my breasts to be played with. I also love one on one action and fantasise about having 3somes and gang bangs. Call me on and enter PIN 7066 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Beth on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7066

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Beth

20 hours ago

love your huge tits. woulg love to stick a high heel up your arse while riding you from behind. as you have to hard cocks to play with from the front.x

1 week ago

Thank you. I love my arse being fucked hard and fast. Feel my nice big tits are you fuck me from behind. I love to be spunked over my arse. Lovely arse like to fuck it hard and fast .and hold on to those big tits y fucking you from b hind .and

1 week ago

Lovely arse like to fuck it hard and fast .and hold on to those big tits y fucking you from b hind .and shoooooot my load all over ur lovely are.

2 weeks ago

I've love my arse and tits being spunked over. Love Beth. xxx

2 weeks ago

Love that arse and those tits love to spunk over them...

1 month ago

You're welcome Matt. I'm looking forward to talking with you again. love Beth. xxx

1 month ago

Thanks Beth u were awesome, certainly know how to use that fantastic body. Matt x

1 month ago

Hi M, I love my sexy lace collection of thongs, shorts and brazilian knickers. I have matching bras. For special occasions, I have a collection of peep hole bras and crotchless knickers. Love Beth. xxx

1 month ago

Hi Beth. What's your favourite underwear? Mx

2 months ago

Hi John, I love being your delightfully dirty girl. I enjoyed our amazing session. I look forward to talking dirty to again to you. Love Beth. xxx

2 months ago

Thank you Beth .... you 'Delightfully Dirty Girl' .... for an amazing session. Hopefully you will put up ether me again. John xxx

3 months ago

Hi Steve from Tum. Wells. I'm good thanks and looking forward to talking to you again. Can't wait until we talk again and pleasuring each other . Love Beth. xxx

3 months ago

Glad that I helped you shoot your load everywhere and drain your balls. Looking forward to talking to you again and getting you to spunk in my wet cut again. Beth xxxx

3 months ago

Hello Beth. I haven't spoken to you for a while hope you're O.K.. Last time We spoke you were having an orgasm and having lots of pleasure. This is Steve in Tum Wells.

3 months ago

Beth made me shoot my load everywhere & completely drained my balls & I can honestly say that my balls needed emptying badly as it had been awhile since I blew my load.

4 months ago

Hi Steve. You gave lots of pleasure. Can't wait to talk to you again. Love Beth. xxx

4 months ago

Hi Beth. I hope I gave pleasure tonight. Steve.

5 months ago

I love my arse being played with.

5 months ago

Nice arse love to pick it.

5 months ago

Hey Jack. It was brilliant talking to you as well. I look forward to having a sexy talk to you again soon. Love Beth. xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jo
(PIN: 1017)

Jo

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Abby
(PIN: 4230)