Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Nicola
    sexy chic, get on ur knees ready for my dick ! Jeff
  • 14 hours ago about Nicola
    Hi babes, love that pussy xx
  • 14 hours ago about JJ
    JS - the ps was - hope the cat came back!!! Take care ❤️. Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🍓 🍉 🍫 🍍 🍓 🔭
  • 14 hours ago about JJ
    Love you jj ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I want to hear your sexy voice instructing me. When are you online as you are so popular (understandably) lots of love Mike xx
  • 14 hours ago about Nicky
    I love this girl x

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Candice "Candy" is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

69 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

1 day ago

I would titty fuck u all fucking day

2 weeks ago

My wife let sum guy spread her cheeks n fuckedher right in her asshole till its was gaping wide then watch her lick her ass milk off his hard cock xx jamie xx

3 weeks ago

Cum

3 weeks ago

amazing tits

3 weeks ago

CUM on soon MY COCK IS HARD and wants a Fuck but it only wants Your Cunt. Then My Tongue wants to give your Cunt a long wet Juicy French Kiss 💋 XXXX

1 month ago

Hi just wondering when you will be available to talk can you please give me details of days and times love you lots Peter xxx

1 month ago

CUM ON Sweetheart it is me yet again waiting for you. Trouble I cannot wait much longer and shall have to have a SELFIE and shoot it everywhere. But I would much rather Shoot it into Your Beautiful Pussy...XXX

1 month ago

Well Candy I am still waiting to see that Beautiful Arse of Yours so I can put My Face in between those enormous Cheeks and give that Cunt a Long, Long, Long French Kiss xxxxxx

1 month ago

Right Candy the next time we speak I’m going to Buty My Face in between your Arse Cheeks and give Your Cunt a French Kiss XXXXXX

1 month ago

Candy I am on waiting for you. My Cock is Hard waiting to enter your Juicy Cunt. If I don’t get You soon I’ll have a Wank looking at that BeautifulmArde xxxxxxx

1 month ago

Can you be a bitch? X

1 month ago

Today Candy was the most Sexually Satisfying Day I’ve ever had. It was Perfection. Your Cunt is always Ready and Waiting for Action and I give it to You and Only You. You are the Best Fuck Ever......Thank You....,,XXXXXX

1 month ago

Well Candy I did get You this afternoon all and I Fucked you Twice and the rest of the time I was Licking and French Kissing Your Beautiful Cunt....Here's to the next time ...XXXXXX..

1 month ago

Candice....I came on Thursday Lunchtime and just missed you...and My Cock was at the Ready for You...Nice and Hard and Ready to go or should I SAY cum...Me I'm the Pussy French Kisser...Remember how we both enjoyed that Yesterday...Lick You soon...XX

1 month ago

I said I would do it and I did do it. The Nicest Tastiest French Kiss I’ve had with any Cunt and I will have more with this Gorgeous Young Woman. And what an Arse it’s Wonderful would like to see it in Tight VERY TIGHT Jeans. xxxxx

1 month ago

I’m going to give your Cunt a French Kiss 😘 XXXXXX

1 month ago

I’ve Wanked to your Pictures Many times but soon I’ll be on to Fuck You XXXXX

1 month ago

After u have been slutted out n passed around like the whore u r can I lick ur spunk filled cunt for all the salty man sperm shot inside you xxxx

1 month ago

Guys call me XX love CANDY

1 month ago

Was in the pub last nite n some guy brought her a drink so obviously being the whore that she is she let him put his hand up het skirt n grab her dripping wet cunt, then it wad off to the toilets to pound her slutty hole till he emptied his balls ins

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)