Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 2 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man ๐Ÿ˜˜ all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Candice "Candy" isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
110 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

1 week ago

Candy is the most satisfying Fuck I have ever had. Be assured Candy I am going to Fuck you many more times X

2 weeks ago

N leave her a spunk filled mess for me to lick clean only for them to come back and whore her out whenever they feel like x Jamie x

2 weeks ago

Listening at the door to the sound of my wife getting pounded out by her ex n his mates, passing her around like a fuck doll till theyve all had a go on her slutty holes

1 month ago

Love titty fucking this whore with her lips locked around the tip of my cock so I can pump her mouth full of spunk that she swallows down

1 month ago

Words fail me just how ace this lady is - thanks again x Kev x

1 month ago

What ever you want Candice will give it to you. However many Fucks you want with Her she will want more. However many Wanks you want she will Out Wank You. Secretly I think Her Favourite is having Her Cunt French Kissed whilst she is cuming

1 month ago

I'm waiting for you xx

1 month ago

Candy is a real women, a total fuckable milf!

1 month ago

Candyโ€™s Cunt is the Path to Heaven xxxx

1 month ago

How ever many times Candy gets Fucked and she Wanks she can take more. She can Out Fuck and Out Wank anybody. Xxxx

1 month ago

What an ass fuck that was babe took it and screamed for more x

1 month ago

IED fuck fuck fuck that lovely big fucken arse hope to soon.

2 months ago

What an absolute find!! My first encounter with the wonderful Candy!! Wow, sorry it had to be so short.. speak again soon!! Kev x

2 months ago

Stunning lady and oh I wish I was banging your sexy ass again call again sson xxx

3 months ago

The Best Fuck ever. Your Cunt is Gorgeous and Perfection. Thank you xxxxx

3 months ago

This slut does just about anything u tell her to she even told me to bring some friends next time coz one dick aint enuff best whore x

4 months ago

A gorgeous fuck slut who just loves her huge tits spunked on so she can lick it off

4 months ago

This fucking where licked my arsehole n balls while wanking my dick off till I spunked all over her fat hairy cunt then licked it all back up x Jamie x

4 months ago

Hi candy my filthy whore of a wife said I can watch u fuck her holes with ur big fat strap on while she gets throat fucked by a couple of my mates, she'd even suck her cunt juice off ur rubber dick after she's done swallowing their spunk xjamiex

5 months ago

Candy, you're a fucking dirty bitch, with your massive tits, and juicy hairy cunt which finished me off then you offered me your arse WOW

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1797)

Sarah

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Debs
(PIN: 7205)