Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Trixie Blue
    Hi Trixie, A great night Sunday, a great sexy lady you never fail to deliver. I love to talk to you, can’t get enough of you. I’ll speak to you very soon. Love Tony xxx
  • 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Tom, yes Christmas night was fun, the sack was definitely emptied !! Yes i would love to chat again soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Andrew, so you want to be splashing around with JJ in my hot tub? while the pussy away u will both play !!!! Casey-Rae xx
  • 14 hours ago about JJ
    You are one sexy milf JJ. Loving the new pics. Mike xx
  • 14 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie, haven't seen you online for quite some time. I genuinely and wholeheartedly hope everything is ok where you are. Hope you are healthy and safe, sissy wanker Steve.

Phone Sex Profiles: Candice "Candy"

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1638

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Candice "Candy" (Pin 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Photos of Candice "Candy"

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Candice "Candy"

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Candice "Candy" is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

81 comments

Hi, my name is Candice, but you can call me Candy. I am a big bundle of fun with a curvy figure and a wicked sense of humour. Come chat with me and lets have some naughty fun, my agent number is 1638. Call me on and enter PIN 1638 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Candice "Candy" on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1638

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Candice "Candy"

3 days ago

Id love to watch u swallow that big thick load of cum then get a spunky cum kiss from ur slutty lips xx Jamie xx

6 days ago

Best fuck slut online wanna squeeze ur fat tits around my cock n titty fuck u with the tip of my dick in ur mouth so I can shoot all my sticky cum to the back of ur throat n make u swallow the lot . Pete

1 week ago

Pic 4 LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING CUNT LIPS WOW I intend to phone you and wank myself dry

1 week ago

What a Beautiful Arse I Love ❤️ it xxxx

1 week ago

Candice wishes you all a good sexy New Year and remember love you all and wanting loads of fun in 2021 xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Candice loved the strapon. You made me cum so hard. Sx

2 weeks ago

Candice Happy New Year will cum for you in the new year lots of love from Northern randy bugger xxxx

1 month ago

That Wank was exceptional looking at Your Cunt and Arse I produced more CUM than ever here..,,I know when I Fuck You next time the CUM I produce will be even more. Your CUNT will be Overflowing ,...Peter...XXXXXXX

1 month ago

Peter again...I'm just having a Wank in Preparation of our next Fuck...Your Pictures are Perfection...especially the one showing your Cunt....XXX

1 month ago

Hello...You probably don't Remember me...But I'm Peter and we have Fucked many...Many Times...and you are Good Fucking Good...I am going to Fuck again Many More Times... So get that Cunt Ready because My Cock is Ready to Fuck you over and Over again.

1 month ago

Candy is one of my faverate filthy whores i love to call, theres nothing she wont do, ive had her licking/fingering&fucking my ass before, made me cum into my own mouth then stayed on the phone until i was ready to cum again, could listen to her sexy

2 months ago

I wanna eat ur fat cunt after its been fucked n shot full salty spunk xxjamie xx

2 months ago

I would titty fuck u all fucking day

3 months ago

My wife let sum guy spread her cheeks n fuckedher right in her asshole till its was gaping wide then watch her lick her ass milk off his hard cock xx jamie xx

3 months ago

Cum

3 months ago

amazing tits

3 months ago

CUM on soon MY COCK IS HARD and wants a Fuck but it only wants Your Cunt. Then My Tongue wants to give your Cunt a long wet Juicy French Kiss 💋 XXXX

3 months ago

Hi just wondering when you will be available to talk can you please give me details of days and times love you lots Peter xxx

3 months ago

CUM ON Sweetheart it is me yet again waiting for you. Trouble I cannot wait much longer and shall have to have a SELFIE and shoot it everywhere. But I would much rather Shoot it into Your Beautiful Pussy...XXX

3 months ago

Well Candy I am still waiting to see that Beautiful Arse of Yours so I can put My Face in between those enormous Cheeks and give that Cunt a Long, Long, Long French Kiss xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jade
(PIN: 7264)

Jade

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Destiny
(PIN: 1603)