Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Vanessa
    Can you come on again at 6
  • 12 hours ago about Jules
    ANDY no worries chat later!! Love Jules 😘😘
  • 12 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    Hi Gerry from Ireland 🇮🇪 love talking to you dirty horny man Queen Bella 👌
  • 12 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message. My last 2 replies did not go through. Have a great weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍
  • 12 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    hey Bonny love your new pictures, you are so sexi

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmen (Pin 1087)

Carmen

Photos of Carmen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
598 comments

Hi, I'm Carmen, with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. I have large bouncy boobs and a great round bum. I love to dress up and anything goes. We can enjoy dirty or fun. Go on press the button, let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 1087 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1087

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmen

6 days ago

I would rub cream on for you. Tim xx

1 week ago

Can I rub lotion on them 💋 Tim

2 weeks ago

Hello naughty lot . How hot has it been today .... I’ve been in the garden Sunbathing topless Gently rubbing sun cream all over my big beautiful breasts . ..... x💋

2 weeks ago

Hi Carmen. What's your favourite sexy underwesr? Mxx

2 weeks ago

thx Carmen very enjoyable chat, til the nxt time. Dave xx

3 weeks ago

Hi naughty lot I will be on line Wednesday 22nd Thursday 23rd Friday 24th all day xx💋💋💋

1 month ago

Hello Carmen. Ive just seen my last msg to you was cut short!!..some gremlins. After the ding don door bell session I said...will call you again..take care Steve X ...looking fwd to next time with climatic ending:-)

1 month ago

Hello Carmen, Was nice talking with you today (Friday 10th), just getting to the interesting part, (and getting a little worked up!!), It was working up to a "ding dong", but your front door bell was not quite the "ding dong" I had in mind !!!. Oh w

1 month ago

Just 3 words....Sensational, awesome and unbelievable! What a lady you are Carmen! Until next time! Lots Of Love and kisses John XXXXX

1 month ago

I need ur big boobs xxx missing u

1 month ago

Afternoon you naughty lot . I’m on line Now . And will be all day and weekend xx call me xx 1087 💋

2 months ago

Missing you . Love chatting you make me feel alive x

2 months ago

Beautiful sexy horny women . Thank you x

2 months ago

Hi Carmen Great to chat today, my tongue is waiting for your pussy Speak again soon Rob xx

2 months ago

Sexy bitch x

2 months ago

Can come online now plz

2 months ago

Hi there sexy carmen, you dirty bitch. Gary here from north Yorkshire hope to chat soon. And fuck you

2 months ago

Morning you horny lot . I’m on line And waiting for you xx

2 months ago

Hi cam are coming online

3 months ago

Hi Carmen, so enjoyed our filthy chat today, you really are a horny dirty filthy bitch, loved it. Wolves fave xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)