Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    COME ON LINE U SEXY BITCH ;) I WANT TO SMASH THAT PUSSY TILL YOU SQUIRT OVER IT JASON XX
  • 9 hours ago about Nicola
    Mr male ..nice caller you lick my shit box.. Then mabe my female slaves and me will lick Your shit box out ?mabe more..I'm on after 11 night's..early morning..try me 7ish morning You definitely get me 😘😘😘
  • 9 hours ago about Nicola
    Oh Danny, carnt fucking wait... I'm on line afder 11ish most nights.. Early morning?? Hope you're balls are full? Come empty up me on me ..just love that fat cock πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    JS - thank you ❀️. I'm OK. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Robbie - my pleasure. Hope to totally satisfy your needs again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmen (Pin 1087)

Carmen

Photos of Carmen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
539 comments

Hi, I'm Carmen, with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. I have large bouncy boobs and a great round bum. I love to dress up and anything goes. We can enjoy dirty or fun. Go on press the button, let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 1087 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1087

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmen

11 hours ago

Carmen, l want to bum you Norman x

13 hours ago

Hi Naughty’s I’m am on line all day today Tuesday and all day tomorrow Wednesday Call me 1087 xx horny as always xx

13 hours ago

Chris . My sexy toy boy x

2 days ago

Carmen how big are your boobs?

2 days ago

Nice to chat on Friday, sorry I was unable to ring on sat. Hopefully catch you again soon. Chris

4 days ago

Carmen you sexy You are back mmmmmmm

4 days ago

Just had a brilliant tit-wank and fuck chatting to Carmen. came hard and strong - thanks Carmen! Melvin xx

6 days ago

Keep missing .. you are such a sexy bitch xx

1 week ago

Hi you naughty lot . I’m back on line tomorrow Thursday 6th February . My body is beautifully bronzed and ready to tell you about my Horny fun in the sun x Carmen xxx

2 months ago

On my Holiday guys will tell you all about my antics when I am back, sun, sea and lots of sexxxxx xx

2 months ago

Hi Carmen, what's your bra size? Xx

2 months ago

Hope you're enjoying yourself Carmen. Chris X

4 months ago

Mistress your slave thanks you x

4 months ago

Gary Saturday it is then xx πŸ˜‰

4 months ago

Hi carmen, Gary here from north Yorkshire, can't wait to fuck you on Saturday night.

4 months ago

Horny lot .. I am back and on line now xx

4 months ago

Hey Carmen sorry got cut off battery went thanks for a amazing time your soooooo hot and horny till next time David πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

4 months ago

Thank you Jonny xxxxx

4 months ago

What a delight to spend some time with this imaginative and very sexy lady. How many pairs of stilettos did you say you have? We've had the black patent - now for the rest!! Thank you, Carmen. Jonny xx

4 months ago

Your a gem ..🌹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Amelia

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

Karen

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Laura
(PIN: 7106)