Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1957

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1957)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
178 comments

I’m Kelly from Nottingham. I’m 43 and 5 foot 6, I’ve got long dark brown hair with 32C chest. I’m here on my own as my husband works away a lot, I need you to call me so we can have some fun together. I love wearing stiletto’s and stockings with no knickers, so what are you waiting for, give me a call, My pin is 1957.. Call me on and enter PIN 1957 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1957

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

5 hours ago

Hey sexy lady, how I miss you. Strange days and thoughts turn often to you and all we wanted to explore. Can't wait until we are free again..... Miss you so very much. Dave xxxx

1 month ago

Miss you sexy lady. Dave xxx

1 month ago

It was great to catch up Dave , hope your going to make me cum again so mr sexy xx

1 month ago

Sexy, sexy, sexy lady. Dave x

1 month ago

Lost connection again sexy lady. Hope you're ok. Guess it was too windy after all. Dave xx

2 months ago

Hey sexy lady, still here still missing you. Yearning for some excitement where there currently is none. I miss you xxx Dave

2 months ago

Hey sexy lady, I miss talking with you and I miss our adventures. I hope to speak with you very soon. Dave xxx

2 months ago

Missed you this morning sexy lady :-( Hope very very much to speak with you soon. Your kitchen needs some action :-) xxxx

2 months ago

Hey

2 months ago

Happy New Year sexy lady. Looking forward to some real sexy adventures with you. We should all get what we desire xxx

3 months ago

Happy New Year sexy lady. I hope it's an extra sexy and adventurous one for you, and me. Looking forward to talking with you very soon. Dave xxx

3 months ago

Happy new year to all my sexy callers xxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Hi Kelly hope it’s ok to have naughty thoughts of you in seamed stockings and suspenders. Tom x

3 months ago

Happy Christmas to all the lovely men that had me cuming ,love Kelly xxxxx

3 months ago

Hi Dave , happy Christmas, that would make a nice change Kelly xxxx

3 months ago

Happy Christmas sexy lady. I hope that kitchen sees some action over the holidays. Dave xxx

3 months ago

Kelly is the nicest most lovely most filthy lady on here, she knows just which strings to pull to get things hard to busting and leaking. I ache after our chats, she milks my balls and milks my wallet - fantastic, none better. Rupert

3 months ago

Hi Andy , I enjoyed our chat too , Give me a call soon and we can have lots more fun , Kelly xxxx

3 months ago

hi its andy and great chat ur brill what a wank cum all over best ever LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 months ago

HI DAVE ,I AM STILL HERE ,ENJOYED OUR MONDAY AFTERNOON CHAT.SPEAK SOON XX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Donna
(PIN: 1897)

Donna

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)