Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Courtney

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Courtney on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7295

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Courtney (Pin 7295)

Courtney

Photos of Courtney

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Courtney

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Courtney isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
28 comments

Hi this is Courtney, Country girl Courtney that is. I am a busty, curvy brunette, i would say i am 5 FT 8" in height, legs tall and toned. I like to play naughty but I can be innocent and nice. Give me a call on agent number 7295 Call me on and enter PIN 7295 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Courtney on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7295

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Courtney

1 month ago

Hey thanks for the call last week my birthday this Friday I let u no when I can ring u again next time really enjoy it last week hope u did to let u no when I can again sexy new caller Steven Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 months ago

Hey Courtney thanks for an amazing session love the leather gloved tug speak soon πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

8 months ago

Sorry not call u yet I bin so busy I let u no when I can new caller Steven

9 months ago

Hey new caller here Steven can’t ring you yet very busy but when I can I let u no what days and night u on babe for me to spank u y u take my big fat dick all 10 inch of it Steven

9 months ago

Courtney, l would love sex up your back passage. Tim.

9 months ago

Hi Courtney you have a fantastic pair of tits, would like someone like you to talk to me like a dirty slut, Pete .

11 months ago

hi stranger long time catch up

1 year ago

Fantastic photos must call you to find out more dave in Cardiff

1 year ago

WOW ..... the pics were certainly worth waiting for ( perfect dress code for the golf course). Reply if you fancy playing a round again!!! Take care ... your Golfer xxx

1 year ago

Pic 4. Which hole, such a dilemma!!

1 year ago

Hello Courtney! I live your photos and profile,and hope yo call you soon. Richard

1 year ago

You look so beautiful. Tom

1 year ago

Hi courtney are u online tonight around 7.30

1 year ago

What size are your tits Courtney?

1 year ago

When are your pictures coming on? Dan xx

1 year ago

Looks like it ended up the same way last time, petal, for all our good intentions. x George

1 year ago

and thanks for the fuck - loved your ear for a nice detail

1 year ago

Hi petal. Thanks for the taste. lLook forward to the fuck. George x

1 year ago

33 hottie

1 year ago

Courtney, I think behind that quiet and innocent sounding introduction is a hot little devil, who knows what it is all about. I will find out !! Tony xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)

Bianca

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)