Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 23 hours ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1052 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

5 days ago

I need to talk to you again soon. I can't stop thinking about last Friday. I meant what I said, but then you responded in kind. That blew my mind. Been thinking of that all weekend. Hopefully catch you soon. S x x

6 days ago

Hi Donna - thoroughly enjoyed eating you this afternoon whilst you flooded my face - cant wait to call you again for more - Alan xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi its Martin D I been at work just got home look forward to love making with you xx

1 week ago

Scott my sweet, I hope the break away will do you good. I will keep you in my thoughts. Take care xxx

1 week ago

Oh my sexy tummy worshiper, I had such a great time catching up and having you play with all my curves, especially my apron! I want to rock in your camper one day too. xx

1 week ago

Hi Martain D, I am glad we managed to get caught up yesterday. I am looking forward to making love to you again very soon. xx

1 week ago

Hi its Martin D I see you online but it wouldn't connect so I try again when your next available,hope all is well xx

2 weeks ago

Hello Donna it's Scott.Hope all is well,going to have some time away don't know when I'll be in touch.Look after yourself,much respect to you,Scott xx.

2 weeks ago

So happy I was able to catch you Donna and do our favourite things. Your apron is a very fond place for my hands ;) glad to hear your voice again, lets do this again soon xxxx your tummy worshipper xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Im back Donna! Seems I missed you after a really long caller, hope to catch you tomorrow! Cant wait for tummy time :) hope you're well xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Martin D, no problem. I look forward to our next call. 💋

2 weeks ago

Hi its Martin D I'm sorry for my absence this morning,hope to catch up soon xx

4 weeks ago

Hi Mick, yes you can. I hope you have plenty of cum if you want to cover my beautiful boobs? X

1 month ago

Hi Donna can I call and fuck that sexy ass and cum on your awesome tits xx mick

1 month ago

Cock slapper, you know what you do to me. My glass dildo is now always to hand. X

1 month ago

Doing great donna! Going away for 2 weeks, ill catch you when im back. Save your tummy for me please 😊 your tummy worshipper xxx

1 month ago

I'm back and in my office waiting for you Stephen 😚

1 month ago

Mmm, tummy worshiper, I can't wait for you to do all our favourite things. I hope you are well my darling? X

1 month ago

lovely to hear you again Donna and lapping it up 👄💦💦💦💦💦 Sean x

1 month ago

Welcome back Donna. Another brilliant session. Your the best. Cock slapper xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Layla
(PIN: 1070)