Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures šŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Jeanette

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jeanette on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7286

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jeanette (Pin 7286)

Jeanette

Photos of Jeanette

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jeanette

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jeanette isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
131 comments

Hi my name is Jeanette, I am a mature blonde, Iā€™m slim and stand 5 Ft 11" in stilettos, I wear thigh high nylon stockings and squeeze my double Dā€™s in a push up Bra. I'd love to dress up and spend time with you Call me on 7286. Call me on and enter PIN 7286 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jeanette on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7286

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jeanette

4 days ago

I want to call you will you let me fuck your ass and scream my namexxx love dave

2 weeks ago

Janette do u have seamed stockings

1 month ago

Janette u make my cock so hard with your sexy voice

1 month ago

Such an incredibly sexy lady who plays with fully fashioned Nylons over my cock ,, speak soon Phil x

1 month ago

I enjoy chatting to you all, My working hours are 11pm - 2.30am and in the daytime from mid -afternoon. Jeanette

1 month ago

Simply the best girl on here. Her voice is so sexy! Had an amazing chat as Jeanette put one of her stockings over my hard cock

1 month ago

I have the hots for u Jeanette, u r the sexiest woman on here by a long shot!!!! I love all our calls Steve

1 month ago

I will try to call tonight, when i finish work, you have the sexiest, sweetest voice x

2 months ago

Lovely chat with this lady x

2 months ago

Hello Jeanette. Aren't you coming online tonight? I will make sure I will speak to you dear friend. Mark

2 months ago

Please May I worship your feet? Xx

2 months ago

You certainly got me going last night, Jeanette. Thank you for indulging me and the next time you are putting on those red patent stilettos to go us, just remember where they've been!!! Hope we hook up again soon, Jonny xxxx

2 months ago

I thank you all for your comments. My updated working hours are 11.30pm until 2.30am Weekdays, Morning and Afternoon hours will vary. At Weekends I will be working throughout the night. Jeanette

2 months ago

A beautiful soft voice to hear in the middle of the night, so sexy so sensual, I cant get enough of you. I dream and wake with a stiff dick, Jim

2 months ago

You are stunning x

2 months ago

Hi Jeanette, fabulous Nylons chat, I did as was told, thank you Hope to speak again soon Mistress Jeanette Phil x

2 months ago

Are you coming online tonight? I want to be the one you can tell me that your heart is the one I wanted

2 months ago

Jeanette It's nice and surprising that you are on in the middle of the daytime, there is an idea of a new way of thinking about you, Love Mark x

2 months ago

You make my cock so hard with your sexy voice.

2 months ago

Hello, my hours during the week will be from 11.30pm until 2am. I will also be working in the mornings and afternoons but these hours will vary. At weekends I will be working throughout the night. Thank you Janette

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tania
(PIN: 1653)