Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Shellie
    Hi nicky I'm free after 5 not at 3 darling x
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    JJ. What can I say you drained me so quickly this afternoon canโ€™t wait to get between those lovely thighs and taste ๐Ÿ‘… you. Xx ๐Ÿ˜˜ Nick ๐Ÿ˜ xX
  • 12 hours ago about Amelia
    hi there amelia , gary here from north yorkshire, you really do look fucking stunning. great pair of tits, love your pictures. loved our session on tuesday.cant to do it again, hopefully we will chat soon. .
  • 12 hours ago about Susie
    I will get your juices going on Thursday morning my darling Susie don't bother get dressed I want to shag you hard and fast can't wait ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ Rob xxx.
  • 12 hours ago about Tanya
    Tanya Will you be online tomorrow during the day? James Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1174

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1174)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
183 comments

Hi all you gorgeous guys, I am kelly i am 30 with long blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs that look good with a big throbbing cock in between them. I am ready and able to hear your fantasies, the naughtier the better. Give me a call on 1174. I am wet with anticipation! Call me on and enter PIN 1174 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1174

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

16 hours ago

Drained my balls I'm completely empty

18 hours ago

Admirer Iโ€™m definitely the best and you know it, hoping u fuck me hard and rough again very soon keep all that spunk ready for me when we fuck again x

18 hours ago

Jimmy I love how u always come inside my wet cunt. U always make me horny love you lots too canโ€™t wait for our next sexy call my pussy will be wet and ready for you ๐Ÿ˜œ xxx

1 day ago

Fucking Hell Kellie, I can't believe how Fucking Good you are - Take care, your ADMIRER

1 day ago

Hi Kelly another great ๐Ÿ‘night your so beautiful lady and horny you always drain my balls ,I love you too bits Kelly love ๐Ÿ’˜Jimmy xxx xxx xxx

1 day ago

Well thank you all for my naughty messages, making me very wet reading them ๐Ÿ˜œ spk to u all soon I hope xxx

1 week ago

Best girl on here

1 week ago

Kelly. So f***ing filthy. Thank you Patrick xx

1 week ago

Kelly you are best

1 week ago

Hi Kelly another great shag today you pulled my cock and balls right u p ur pussy ur so horny Kelly I could fuck all night ๐ŸŒ™love ๐Ÿ’˜Jimmy xxx xxx

2 weeks ago

Kelly, You are fxxking amazing, you will forever be known by me as the "Queen of spunk", due to the record number of times you made me blow my load, you dirty cock sucking ball busting dirty b?t?h. I`ll be back for more, peter

2 weeks ago

Kelly, absolutely loved making you cum!!! Can't to do it again!!! Imran.

2 weeks ago

Hi

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Iโ€™m on most evenings always ready to have sexy fun ๐Ÿ˜œ

3 weeks ago

I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

3 weeks ago

U can call me anytime with ur throbbing cock in ur hand while I tell u what a dirty cunt u are

3 weeks ago

Hi Kelly, I've got my cock in my hand, should I call you and wank myself off while you talk dirty to me?

4 weeks ago

My admire Iโ€™m ready and waiting Iโ€™ve not forgot about u ya dirty cunt! X well mark Iโ€™m dying to scream ur name out very load while u bend me over and push ur cock deep inside me ๐Ÿ˜œ

4 weeks ago

I want to lick up and down ur throbbing cock round ur balls. Up and down ur shaft sucking that chocolate of you

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Cindy
(PIN: 1953)

Cindy

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Lucy
(PIN: 7185)

Lucy

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)