Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 59 minutes ago about JJ
    Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?πŸ’«πŸŒŽπŸͺπŸš€πŸš€
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules, it's always a pleasure talking to you - your voice and imagination are the best. Take care, Brian from Bolton.
  • 2 hours ago about Beth
    Hi Jamie, can't wait until I talk to you about the whore of a wife that you have and how she likes dropping her knickers and getting her cunt pounded by lots of hard cocks. Love Beth. xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2202 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

3 hours ago

Wow, Paul, I didn't think I could love anyone as much as I love you, my darling. Yours forever, Jodie ❀️❀️ xxxx

3 hours ago

Always on my mind......😘😘 xxxx

3 hours ago

Hi Jodie xx my dirty secret lover darling friend XXX u r always on my mind always on my mind xx thanks for good time last night.u woz down and dirty bitch lol.hope u OK role on Thur night hope to have u again.luv u xxxx ur old barstard horny peter..

1 day ago

Hi Dom, I'm missing u too baby, can u do late night or early morning?? (before she wakes up) let me no time and day if u can....ur Jodie 😘😍πŸ₯° xxxx

1 day ago

Hi anon....I love doing as I'm told, sir xx

1 day ago

Hi jodie xxxx hope you're well! Missing your voice, will you be on out of your regular hours at all this week? Xxxx your Dom xxxx 😘😘😘😘

1 day ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, sorry if I wasn't on over weekend for u, darling. Missing u like crazy love u so much, my heart feels like it's going to burst. Hope to chat soon. yours forever, Jodie ❀️❀️ xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard, can't wait for tonight, my friend, lover, darling man. Missing u, luv u ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx

2 days ago

Wow, Paul, my darling man, what a weekend....so intense not sure that could be beaten.....but will be fun to try, hope to speak soon love u loads. Miss u urs forever, Jodie ❀️❀️ xxxx

4 days ago

Jodie what can I say you have to be 11out of 10 for last night. It was intense from start to finish, we really made up for lost time. You really are a very sexy lady. Your Paul ❀️❀️xxx

4 days ago

Hi Jodie, I like submissive ladies. Do enjoy doing as you are told sexy? X

5 days ago

Is that u, Adrian, my pilot, who I've not from in months?? lol it will be so good to catch up, but only on after 7.30is mon-fri evenings and weekend mornings, so hope u can make those times?? Glad ur ok tho, speak soon. Jodie 😘 xxxx

5 days ago

Hiya my dirty little secret xxxx sexy sexy women friend lover bitch xxxx thank you 4 last night woz really good xx ur the best darling .role on Tuesday's session can't wait give u another good fucken.ur old barstard horny peter .

5 days ago

Hi Paul, I'm glad to hear I'm not to b jealous, my darling. I'm missing you so much it hurts. Can't wait for all the catching up we have to do.....hope to speak soon. Love you. Yours forever. Jodie ❀️❀️ xxxx

5 days ago

Hi. My darling Jodie, I promise there’s no need to be jealous. I will ring the first opportunity i get. Think of all the catching up we have to do. Make sure you’re ready. Love you,Your Paul missing you so much β€οΈπŸ’˜

5 days ago

Hi Jodie, Sorry I haven't been able to speak to you lately. Hope you are keeping well and staying safe. Been swapped from European routes to UK Edinburgh, Newcastle ECT.......much safer I guess. Not the best time to fly. I miss our intimate chats.

6 days ago

Hi Paul, of course I understand and trying very hard not to feel jealous. My love for you grows more and more each day, so I'm hurting as much as you, my darling. Yours forever Jodie β€οΈπŸ’ž xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, Sorry I haven’t been on lately. As soon as I’m able to I will ring you but at the moment it’s awkward as I’m not on my own. Miss you so much it hurts. I hope you understand love you loads your Paul xxxxπŸ’˜πŸ’”

1 week ago

Hi Steve, short and sweet....but sooo good πŸ˜‰ speak soon, gorgeous Jodie 😘😍 xxxx

1 week ago

Hi, Paul, love of my life, hope all's well? Missing you, my darling. Hope to speak soon. Love you, forever yours, Jodie ❀️❀️ xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)

Ellie

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Jo
(PIN: 1017)

Jo

Beth
(PIN: 1065)