Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 42 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 5 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3313 comments

If you like curves, then I have them all in the right places. I am a cheeky, sexy, mature BBW. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I'd love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901 Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

3 days ago

Please come back on line miss you so much there's nobody to beat you love Yorkshire Terry xx

1 month ago

Such a shame if you're gone. We had such good times, hope you're well 😘😘😘 your horny tummy worshipper xxxx

1 month ago

Morning Jodie you haven't posted any comments for 2 weeks or more I assume you have gone offline permanently what a great loss so sorry to see you go love Yorkshire Terry xx

1 month ago

Morning Jodie you haven't been replying to your comments which isn't like you is everything OK love Yorkshire Tony xxx

1 month ago

Hi Jodie. I’ll be ringing on Friday early I hope I can get through. Missed you loads since Monday need you Friday. Please be there darling ❤️you xxx your Paul

1 month ago

Fantastic any idea what time can't wait to hear that sexy voice it's been far to long the thought of squeezing that soft belly and your titties is driving me crazy love Yorkshire Terry xx

1 month ago

.Hi Yorkshire Terry, should be on tomorrow morning, so hopefully chat then. If not, then wed/Thurs and Fri mornings Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

1 month ago

Hi Jodie my friend and lover thank you for a lovely message means the world to me, I am 100% for Friday 17th. The rest will be hit & miss as explained. It’s now about you, me and the moon Love you Jodie. friend and lover your Paul ❤️xxx

1 month ago

Morning Jodie when are you next on line would love to talk you know your the only one who does it for me love Yorkshire Terry xx

1 month ago

.Hi, my darling Paul, hope u no u mean the world to me, and will always be my friend and excellent lover, can't wait to back back in your arms again, feeling ur breath on my neck, as u hold me tight.... Xx Jodie 😘 Xx ❤️

1 month ago

Jodie while you were away I realised I should never again take you for granted. You are my friend and lover, someone I respect and someone I love loads as you already know. Your Paul ❤️xxx

1 month ago

.Hi Paul, can't remember any near misses....ur aim has always been accurate and definitely hits the spot!!!! soon looking forward to catching up early Monday, and u no I always loose count....missing u Xx Jodie 😘 Xx ❤️

1 month ago

Hi Jodie, sorry I ran out of space but the message ending don’t forget your all mine is. from your Paul speak very soon.❤️xxx

2 months ago

Hi Jodie darling i shall ring you early Monday and hopefully connect with you verbally and any other way you fancy. I feel the desperate need to hold you and make love to every inch of your body until you tingle all over. Don’t forget your all mine

2 months ago

Hi Jodie darling, sorry just a couple of near misses. I will definitely catch you next week hopefully early Monday because I owe you one at least not that you’ll be counting. ha ha. See you under the moon and then under me. Your Paul ❤️ xxx

2 months ago

Thanks Jodie let's talk soon really missing our chats love Yorkshire Terry xx

2 months ago

.Hi, my darling Paul....missing u this week, still looking at the moon, thinking of us, laying under it, kissing, making love.... hopefully chat next week Xx Jodie 😘 Xx ❤️

2 months ago

.Hi Andrew, was certainly a lovely massage, thankyou....chat again soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

2 months ago

.Hi my horny bastard....great to hear ur voice again, it was a lovely surprise....glad Vicki is looking after u, hope we're still mates, if no longer lovers...chat soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

2 months ago

.Hi Yorkshire Terry, sorry not on this week, but maybe catch up next? Take care Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"
0093-1

Kk