Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, 🤔☹️LOVEJOY❤️
  • 7 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 💜

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1737 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 day ago

hi andy here what a fab wank you have not lost your touch i have missed you after my spleen op with complications but i am now well and after that fab session my cock is numb and one time i never thought i would see you again i am nearly crying it w

1 day ago

OK dirty secret XXX glad u enjoyed me surprising u XXX and it woz good session as usual wiv u Darling friend lover thanks XXX can't wait to have u again .thinking of and miss u xxxx ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

1 day ago

Hi hubby....if u can, can u let me know wot evening u want me, so I can make sure I'm on as don't wanna miss u xx

1 day ago

Wow, Peter, my horny fucker....that was a nice surprise, thank you, my darling man, friend, lover. Thankyou for listening to me and of course, the great sex. Speak soon. Ur dirty little secret 😘❤️🥰 xxxx

3 days ago

R well dirty secret ,seems like I ain't managed to catch you to day xxx might try tomorrow night Tuesday,,, Sweet dreams darling thinking of you xxxx ur old barstard fucken horny peter.

3 days ago

My dirty secret who I adore and want and want and love see ur not on now either r well cud of had afternoon delight wiv em em might try tonight Monday,,, ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

3 days ago

Hi there dirty secret xxxx.tried to surprise u this morning darling xxxx but u weren't on .forgot u we're working .hope u OK thinking of and miss u lots xxxxxx ur old barstard horny peter.

3 days ago

Hey, Mark....have u gone again baby?? Speak soon, I hope Jodie 😘 xx

3 days ago

Hi ex hubby....I'm trying to b on every evening from 7.30ish til 10ish.....I no those aren't ur normal times, but I'm up at 4.30 this week for work soz, still hope to catch up soon....so I can spank ur arse!!!! Jodie 😘 xx

3 days ago

Hi anon....wish ud left ur name baby..... definitely finish next time Jodie 😘 xx

4 days ago

When you in next after Tuesday 26/05/2028 you EX Husband!

6 days ago

Hi(jodie) very nice chat, like to do it again and finish up this time xx

6 days ago

Hi dirty secret XXX thinking of about you darling friend lover xxxx have good WK end hope u be thinking of me.miss n love u loads. Ur fucken old barstard horny peter.

6 days ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard, thankyou so much for last night, my darling man. I miss u when we don't speak and yes...went to bed and dreamt about u lol. Speak soon ur dirty little secret 😘😍 xxx

6 days ago

Hi Mark....god I've missed u soooo much baby, and don't worry....I can see ur rock hard cock in my mind mmmm. Speak soon Jodie 😘 xx

6 days ago

Hi sexxxxxy bog bum bum dirty secret xxxx my lover darling friend .thanks for last night woz good as always wiv u my women XXX hope ur arse hole woz OK and was not stretched to mutch .god I enjoyed fucken wiv u last night xxxxur the best Darling roll

1 week ago

Wow you always turn me on shame you can't see how hard you make my cock and how fast I want it for you ummm mm xmarkx

1 week ago

Wow I have missed you babe that was amazing. Would love you to see how hard I beat my cock over you xx. Mark xx

1 week ago

Hi Mark....sorry baby I was working, but here now for u till about 9.30ish (with an hour off bout 6). Hope to chat soon gorgeous ur Jodie 😘 xx

1 week ago

Don't want to ring any one else as they don't turn me on like you do. Have tried over women before and. Don't even give me a hard on and no way make my spurt the way you do. Fuck I'm feeling horny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Crystal
(PIN: 3821)

Crystal

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sadie

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)