Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2424 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 day ago

Hi Jodie, roll on Sunday, I’ll bring a birthday cake 🎂 and you can blow my candle. Look forward to all that, speak Sunday my darling, love you Your Paul xxx ❤️

2 days ago

Hi Paul.....I will wrap myself up in a red 🎀 ribbon, for u to untie..... forever yours, Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

2 days ago

Hi Jodie, Thank you so much for your message your so kind. That’s why you’re my girl. I’m expecting my present on Sunday. Love you loads your Paul xxx❤️

2 days ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, yet another great morning...thankyou for being my guy. Have a great birthday 🎂 I'll be thinking of you. Speak Sunday. Yours forever, Jodie ❤️❤️🌹🌹 xxxx

5 days ago

Hi Jodie, how are you sexy lady. Are you still looking at the moon like I am. What are your hours for the rest of the week, I’m missing you already how about weds. night. Your Paul xxx

1 week ago

hi jodie , thought id return a message to say thankyou , i thought the call with martin was amazing and cant wait to do it again x clare x

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, what an early morning call, must do that again. I could tell you enjoyed the surprise (obviously). I hope it set you up for the day. I’ll phone tonight so let’s end the day as we started, PLEASE. Love you loads your Paul xxx❤️

1 week ago

WOW Paul wot a way to wake up this morning, my darling. Thankyou sooo much. Can't wait to see wot tonight has in-store. Love u so, so much now and forever, ur Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, I will be here waiting for you whenever you are free to call me, my darling. Just keep looking at the moon, when we are not together....love always, Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, Tonight was so good in Every way, so thank you for that darling. I hope to speak to you on Thursday if not definitely Friday. Love you loads your Paul xxx❤️

1 week ago

Hi Paul love of my life, I'm always looking at the moon, my darling.....thinking about the good times and my love for u, speak soon. Forever yours, Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jodie, Thank you so much for last night you were amazing, no wonder I love you like I do. Still keep looking at the moon every night for reasons we’ve spoken about. Speak soon darling love you Your Paul xxx❤️

1 week ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, thankyou again for a lovely surprise last nite, 5 mins or 5 hours I just love hearing ur voice.....love always ur Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx it will b bout 8 tonight as working xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jodie, thanks for your message, it sums you up as a beautiful human being and the reason I love you so much my darling. Thank you from your Paul to the love of my life xxx ❤️

2 weeks ago

Hi Paul....can't wait till Monday I will be here, waiting for you, my darling....love always, your Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jodie, Just confirming Monday as arranged. I will call after 8 pm. Have a good weekend Love you darling your Paul xxx❤️

2 weeks ago

Hi Dom....hope ur ok gorgeous...missing u tho. Hope we catch up soon, I need tummy time....lol ur Jodie 😘😘 xxxx

2 weeks ago

Ok Paul.....really sorry you feel that way, but like I said, not much I can do. I'm going to miss you so much, but I will keep looking at the moon, and loving you more than ever. Forever yours Jodie ❤️❤️ xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jodie, your decision you do what suits you best. Paul xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi G....looking forward to next time, Jodie 😘 xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)

Bianca

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)