Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about Kerry
    Missing my beautiful sex machine x Love you 😍 Tony 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
  • 11 hours ago about Kerry
    Can’t wait to see you online Graham Xx
  • 12 hours ago about Tina
    I'll be ready with my finger on the button.xxx
  • 12 hours ago about Tina
    Oh no, you've gone.
  • 12 hours ago about Raquel
    HI John it was lovely to chat today you take care R xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3022 comments

If you like curves, then I have them all in the right places. I am a cheeky, sexy, mature BBW. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I'd love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901 Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

13 hours ago

. Thankyou Terry, I try my best to please....my bum hole is still sore but feels good and wet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜† lol chat very soon Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

13 hours ago

.Hi Mick.....there's nothing I like more than to be spunked on, so plz do give me a call. I don't keep regular hours on here, but let me no if u have a certain time and day in mind Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

19 hours ago

JODIE THAT WAS FANTASTIC I CAN STILL FEEL YOUR TIGHT BUM HOLE NIPPING MY COCK YOUR SO GOOD HOW YOU REMEMBER ALL THE DETAILS WILL CALL AGAIN SOON LOVE YORKSHIRE TERRY XXX

1 day ago

Hi Jodie I'm new to this but would love to call you and cum all over your ass xx mick

1 day ago

Morning Jodie what time in morning Monday love Yorkshire Terry xxx

2 days ago

. Thankyou Andrew, for another erotic story..I love them!!! Hope to chat again soon, gorgeous Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

2 days ago

.Sorry Terry....I'll only be on early for a little while sun morn as working, will try and be on Mon for u if that's any help?? Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

2 days ago

Morning sexy are you on in morning Sunday so you can undress for me and use the bathroom please be on love Yorkshire Terry xxx

3 days ago

6) thumbs, she rides and I feel her wetness and then she stops turns around with her back to me her hands now on my ankles, I watch her bum go up and down as she's riding towards another orgasm, she orgasms I cum in her

3 days ago

5) into her warm passage I continue kissing her neck as I slide the rest of my shaft into her warm moist pussy she flips me onto my back sits up with her hands on my chest and starts riding as she takes my nipples between her fingers and

3 days ago

4) some biting, feeling the warmth and comfort of those breast, moving on to kiss her neck as I lay on top of her, she reaches down between our legs and takes my penis and rubs the head along the lips of her moist pussy, she takes the head

3 days ago

3) onto her clit, kissing sucking and licking before kissing my way up to her cleavage reaching around to unfasten her bra releasing her ample breast with her erect nipples I treat her nipples as I did her clit kissing licking sucking and even

3 days ago

2) black bra and then moving onto the area below her bra as those matching panties where slowly pulled down by my teeth, her legs kissed as I rolled down her stockings and slipped of her stilettos, I move up kissing the insides of her legs

3 days ago

1) As Jodie relaxed laying on her bed listening to those finger caressing her face, those hands running over her shoulders and neck the light kissing to her skin while those hands started massaging her chest above her red and

3 days ago

.Hi Steven.....it varies from day to day, I'm afraid, sorry, say wots best for u and I'll let u no. Missing you too, baby Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

4 days ago

Hey what times u on as I can’t remember what u sed Steven I call when I free miss u

4 days ago

.Thankyou Mr anon....hope to chat again soon.....whoever u are Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

5 days ago

It has been a pleasure talking to you Jodie, you are a lovely woman and very sexy. Well done on the 3k xx

5 days ago

.Thankyou everyone for getting me to 3000 comments, and ur company for nearly 3 years, hopefully we will get to be naughty for a long while yet......but that's up to all u gorgeous, sexy boys and girls. Thankyou again 😘😘πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈ Xx Jodi

5 days ago

.Hi Mr anon......thankyou for persevering, so glad u enjoyed me and looking forward to the next call!!! Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Jackie

Jeanette
(PIN: 7286)