Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Jodie. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1901
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2481 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 day ago

Hi Paul.....I'll be here waiting for u, my darling. Looking forward to it.....Jodie xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Jodie, can you do 7o/c tonight instead of 8 if you can’t don’t worry Paul xxx

1 day ago

Hi Gary....looking forward to chatting again...let me no when, if u've got a specific day/ time or just keep an eye out for me Jodie 😘 xx

2 days ago

Hi enjoyed the other night hope things are fine with you want chat when Only not relationship speak some Gary

2 weeks ago

Not sure who left last message, but I do some weekend evenings.... depending on my other job....Jodie xx

2 weeks ago

Not doing weekends either. Love Jodie xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jodie, Thank you so much for your message it’s really appreciated. I also can’t wait I just hope we can get back on track. Till Monday morning can’t come soon enough Love Paul xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Paul.....just to let u no, I should b on by about 8 Mon morning, so hope to chat then....can't wait, Jodie xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Steven....depends on the day, let me no and I'll set my alarm for u xx

3 weeks ago

Hey it Steven here so u not doing late nights any more babe say 2 am time as there the only times I can do oh and speak in 2 weeks if u can do that time

3 weeks ago

Hi Steven....u no I'm always up for a spanking...just let me no time and day (altho early rather than late if poss, as up at 5) Jodie xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Peter, my horny bastard, missing u too, chat next week....ur dirty little secret 😉😘🥰 xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Paul.....til next monday morning....looking forward to it.... Jodie xx

3 weeks ago

Hope u up for spanking in 2 weeks time sexy Steven missing u

3 weeks ago

Hi Jodie xxxx missen uuu my dirty secret x coz I'll phone u.next week .so ur haven this week off xx ur horny barstard peter.take care thinking of u xxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Jodie, Perfect, I’ll look forward to then. Have a good week Love Paul xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Paul....I work Monday avo, so will be on for a while in the morning, till bout 11ish if that's any good for you? Jodie xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Jodie, I don’t want to interrupt your week so Monday is fine either early or 6.30pm. Thanks for your response looking forward to chatting again take care Love Paul xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Peter, my horny bastard....missed u over the weekend, but hopefully catch up next week....please?? ur dirty little secret 😉 😘🥰 xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Paul.....I'm not online this week, sorry, but would love to chat....so look out for me from next Monday, unless u have specific day/time in mind?? Looking forward to hearing from u, Jodie xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Sam
(PIN: 1055)