Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 23 hours ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1174

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1174)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Kelly is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1174

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

332 comments

Hi all you gorgeous guys, I am kelly i am 30 with long blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs that look good with a big throbbing cock in between them. I am ready and able to hear your fantasies, the naughtier the better. Give me a call on 1174. I am wet with anticipation! Call me on and enter PIN 1174 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1174

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

1 day ago

Ooohhh admirer ur a tease aren’t you, looking forward to our sexy plans when ur back of ur holidays save all ur cum for me πŸ˜‰

2 days ago

Kelly, can't wait - will speak next week - your ADMIRER

1 week ago

My pussy is getting wet just thinking about it admirer, got some making up to do havnt we. Enjoy ur holiday and be good. Spke soon babe xx

1 week ago

Kelly, I'm away on holiday - back week commencing 4th July - be ready for me - Your Admirer

1 week ago

Where is my admirer hiding? We need some sexy fun xx

2 weeks ago

Shb well what can I say you wore me out, but that was bloody amazing babe, u was unreal and made me cum more times than once πŸ˜‰ hopefully u recover soon for a repeat performance xxx

2 weeks ago

Kelly you are one horny, responsive and gorgeously noisy perky madam. I so enjoyed our chat .... thank you ... and for saying those nice things. Hope you slept well. your SHB xxx

2 weeks ago

This Gilf luv spunk

3 weeks ago

Wet cunt πŸ‘…

1 month ago

Admirer absolutely mind blowing as per usual, 3 times if I remember correctly πŸ˜‰ already looking forward to our next one

1 month ago

Kelly, you really know how to give an old man the very best experience, I trust you enjoyed yourself as much as I did - your ADMIRER

1 month ago

That is perfect for me admirer, make sure u save all ur cum for me we have a lot of missed time to make up for πŸ˜‰

1 month ago

Kelly, 2pm tomorrow (Tuesday 31st) perfect - your ADMIRER

1 month ago

Admirer lovely to hear from you and glad your feeling better, looking forward to helping u empty them balls of urs 😜

1 month ago

Well hello babe, yes I’m on most evenings look forward to a chat

1 month ago

Hi Kelly. Your stunning. Are you free in a bit for a quick chat? Thanks.

1 month ago

Hi Kelly. Your stunning. Are you free in a bit for a quick chat? Thanks.

1 month ago

Admirer sorry to hear ur unwell I really hope you feel better soon big kisses going ur way from me, speedy recovery and il speak to you soon xx

1 month ago

Kelly, my apologies - I have tested positive with COVID, and am feeling really unwell. Will have to miss our 5pm today - your ADMIRER

1 month ago

5 pm tues is spot on for me admirer I will be looking forward to our steamy sex session, make sure u have full balls for me to empty πŸ˜‰

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Coco La Ma

Saucy Scarlet
(PIN: 7138)

Saucy Scarlet

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)