Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - thank you ❀️, I'm glad I was worth the wait. Looking forward to chatting with you again! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 5 hours ago about Gina-G
    hi Gina let you know that i play with my self on wednesday 28 february i play with my self.keep it private.nicky
  • 5 hours ago about Vicky
    A real genuine Indian lady.. So hot and sultry treat her nice she will blow your mind.. Amazing chats.. The longer you chat the better it gets..
  • 5 hours ago about Sara
    Hellp Sara welcome to the mad house. Looking forward to our chats hopefully have a few pics up.. I love new ladies on here speak to you soon.. Your description got me a little hot and bothered lol
  • 7 hours ago about Shannon
    Nice piece of cunt

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1174

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1174)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Kelly is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1174

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

778 comments

Hi all you gorgeous guys, I am kelly i am 30 with long blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs that look good with a big throbbing cock in between them. I am ready and able to hear your fantasies, the naughtier the better. Give me a call on 1174. I am wet with anticipation! Call me on and enter PIN 1174 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1174

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

3 days ago

Hi gorgeous Kelly its Louis been awhile since we had some naughty fun hope to catch up with u soon miss chatting with u sexy need u to work that amazing magic getting be πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ C===3 😘πŸ”₯🌹

4 days ago

Hey Gary pure filth dangerous game nearly getting caught twice but makes it even more exciting dosnt it. Can’t wait till next time either x x

4 days ago

Hey Jimmy I don’t know where my reply has gone. But we always have an amazing horny steamy time dont we xx

6 days ago

Hi there sexy Kelly, you dirty bitch, Gary here from North Yorkshire. YOU WERE FUCKING AMAZING TODAY. i really really loved you riding my seven and half inch cock, and then you giving me the fucking best blow job ever, can't wait until next time, all

1 week ago

Hi Kelly you're so horny and sexy love speaking to you you're so good getting me hard and ready for sex with you and both love it take care love you Jimmy xxx

1 week ago

Hi there sexy Kelly, Gary here from North Yorkshire, you were fucking amazing today. Loved cumming in your pussy and then down your throat. Can't wait to take you up the arse.

1 week ago

Jimmy we love to get down and dirty together don’t we. And il be ready and waiting for you on Tuesday looking forward to it already xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Kelly we are so horny together babe you got down on all fours and sucked my cock right up you're pussy and loved it thanks you're so horny babe mind eleven o'clock Tues love you Jimmy xxx xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey Gary we certainly made up for lost time didn’t we in more ways than one xx

2 weeks ago

Hi there sexy Kelly, Gary here from North Yorkshire, wow fucking hell, you really were amazing the other day. Can't wait until next time I call you

4 weeks ago

Hiya Jimmy what a pleasant suprise it was to hear from you earlier on, certainly remember how to get our juices flowing dont we!! Hope to get them flowing again very soon xx

4 weeks ago

April my sissy bitch call me soon πŸ˜€ xx

4 weeks ago

Hi Kelly great to hear your sexy voice again you gave my cock and balls a right going over and pulled me right up you're pussy and loved it thanks again Kelly love you Jimmy xxx xxx

1 month ago

Thanks mistress for looking after sissy April your little bitch x 😘

1 month ago

Fc get in that car and call me you know how dirty we get together xx

1 month ago

Hi Kelly, FC here. Can't get a minute free, might have to go for another drive and wank in my car. Getting desperate to cum listening to your filthy voice xxx

1 month ago

Hey Gary been a while hasnt it, hurry up and call me you know how much fun we have together 😜 xx

1 month ago

Hiya Andrew I’m very well thank you, give me a call sometime soon so we can have a chat. Lots of hugs and kisses to you aswell xx

1 month ago

Hi there sexy Kelly, Gary here from North Yorkshire, miss you like mad. Can't wait until I call you, and fuck your lovely pussy and cum down your throat. Call you soon xxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Kelly, how are you ?? hope you are well. We last had a lovely chat just before Christmas, you are a very sexy attractive lady. Hope to chat very soon, take care Kelly. Sending lots of hugs & big kisses ... Andrew xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ali
(PIN: 1081)

Ali

Selina
(PIN: 7200)

Selina

Leila
(PIN: 7216)

Leila

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)