Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1957

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1957)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
229 comments

I’m Kelly from Nottingham. I’m 43 and 5 foot 6, I’ve got long dark brown hair with 32C chest. I’m here on my own as my husband works away a lot, I need you to call me so we can have some fun together. I love wearing stiletto’s and stockings with no knickers, so what are you waiting for, give me a call, My pin is 1957.. Call me on and enter PIN 1957 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1957

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

2 weeks ago

What days u on are u on till 2pm in the week I going to ring u next week hopefully ore the one after that new caller Steven by the way yore sexy and hope u can take a spanking

2 weeks ago

Hey sexy lady, I hope you are ok? I want to talk to you so so so much but I cannot, I wish I could. I remember every chat we ever had, and the shared thoughts and desires. I wish we could talk xxx Dave xxx

1 month ago

Kelly first time to talk to you it’s dave in Cardiff must say it’s was a very pleasurable experience you were brill and will call again 😀😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Would love to fill your tight ass and tight wet pussy with my thick creamy cum in front of your husband and watch as you make him your cuckold cleanup slave xxx James

1 month ago

Hi mark , it was great this morning can’t wait to do it all again and more 😘😘your special k

1 month ago

Hi Kelly my special K thanks for an amazing morning your the best baby speak soon Mark 💋💋💋

2 months ago

Happy new year Dave , missed talking to you 😘😘😘

2 months ago

Hi sexy Lady, happy Christmas time, and a hopefully vastly improved 2021. Dave xxx

2 months ago

Merry Christmas 🎁🍷, give me a call for some fun love Kelly 😍😍

2 months ago

Hey on the 28th of December u up for rounds of spanking I think u can go 20 rounds but u look like u can go more I ring u at 2 am on the 28th of December for it Steven hope u up for that can u take it and big dick 10 inch dick babe where wot u got on

2 months ago

hi kelly u r fucking georgous be nice to see u. and thank you for sucking and fucking me baby you always make me cum darling and i hope to speak to u very soon honey. love you kelly xxxxx merry christmas babes xxx

3 months ago

Hi Kelly thanks for an amazing session your soooo horny soooo sexy your the best way to start the day my special K 💋mark 💋💋

3 months ago

Amazing

4 months ago

Is your cunt in lockdown 🔐

4 months ago

Hi kelly after uve had ur slutty lil cunt fucked n filled with sperm do u go home to the hubby n make him eat ur pussy freshly spunked xx jamie xx

4 months ago

Hi geoff , so glad you are well , be so nice to speak to you , missed you so much love Kelly 😘

4 months ago

hi kelly sorry i have not been in touch its geoff from wales have not been well as of late but im all good now back fighting fit. i will try and phone you tomorrow love which is monday if i can see you on. hope you are keeping well kelly missed you b

4 months ago

Hi Dave , so nice to hear from you , hope we get to chat soon , miss our fun Kelly xxxx

4 months ago

Hey sexy lady....it's been a long story, literally. I have to be so so careful after getting busted all that time ago. Miss you. Dave xxx

4 months ago

My wifes a filthy whore aswel goes out to get her cunt filled with random cock till they shoot her pussy with creamy spunk then makes lick out every drip x jamie xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Sexy Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)