Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Laura

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Laura on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7106

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Laura (Pin 7106)

Laura

Photos of Laura

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Laura

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Laura isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
837 comments

Hello it's Laura here, my agent number 7106. I am 19 years old with long dark hair, brown eyes and a very pretty face. I am 5 FT 4" slim body and perky boobs. I would love to chat to you, I can be sweet and innocent or your naughty little slut, I just want to please you. Come and say hi I wont bite I promise. Call me on and enter PIN 7106 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Laura on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7106

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Laura

1 week ago

wow that was a very nice surprise seeing you on at this time it was a lovly montly catchup untill next moth stay safe and catch you then xx anthony xx

3 weeks ago

I ring u again in 4 weeks time Steven

3 weeks ago

Laura got drunk and started to feel horny so she went back with her ex bf mates and let them fuck her like a rag doll she had a cock in her pussy and arse and mouth and in each hand her face was covered in cum dripping down her chin naughty girl πŸ˜‹

4 weeks ago

Laura is going to the pub soon so she can get her hands on some cock she loves older guys because they know how to lick pussy and fuck so good she will squirt so hard πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹xxxxxxx

4 weeks ago

Laura can't wait to go to the festivals so she can get loads of cocks she wants to suck off as many guys as she can and then get fucked all night in her pussy and arse till she has cum dripping out both holes and her face is covered so hot xxxxxx pvc

1 month ago

Thank u for the call last night Steven I let u no when I ring again

1 month ago

hi Laura have you forgotten about me (Anthony)

1 month ago

Perfect. Let's do that again.

1 month ago

Laura loves walking on the beach wearing her pvc skirt with no panties on she knows it gets the guys horny and hard sometimes she as to go somewhere to play with herself hoping the guys hear her so naughty πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

1 month ago

Come on guys give Laura a call she loves guys that talk really flirty and dirty her pussy will be really wet and she will fuck it with her dildo deep and will be ready for you to cum hard and deep inside her xxxxπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹xxxx

1 month ago

Sorry babe my phone cut off and it won't let me call back out :( hope your okay I will try ring again soon xx love your sexy taxi man xxx

1 month ago

Laura was sunbathing the other day and was fucking herself with her new toy she could see the old guy next door getting horny so she told him to wank off over her she was covered in his thick creamy cum so naughty xxxxxx β€β€πŸ’›πŸ’›xxxxxx

1 month ago

1 month ago

hi laura that was a lovly monthly catch up cant wait until next month xx

1 month ago

Laura got herself a new toy so she invited the window cleaner in so he could watch her fuck herself silly to get his cock hard then she got on her knees and sucked him off till her came all over her sexy arse so naughty pvc Paul xxxxxx πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 month ago

1 month ago

Laura get really filthy with a girl at the weekend she was getting her pussy and arse licked as the girls bf wanked off his big cock then her and girl fucked each other with a big dildo till they both squirted and was covered in cum yummy xxxxxxx ❀

1 month ago

Fuckin hell baby girl you are absolutely amazing and I fuckin love you! 😘

1 month ago

Hi Laura I like your pics would you be happy to β€˜talk’ (he he) to another woman? Rachel. X

1 month ago

hi laura ready for my monthly catchup and you know who it is xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Brandy