Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Nicky
    Swizzles xx xx 😘😘😘❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
    Hi my lovely john I'm not to bad not 100% but getting there xx missed you to xx love nicky xx
    Hey pete my lover how are you xx missed me???? Have missed you xx love nicky xx
    Stocking clad Annabelle look forward to our naughty catch up !! 😜😜 love nicky xx
    Oohhh nick that country lane sounds great cant wait !!! Love nicky xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Leila

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Leila on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7216

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Leila (Pin 7216)

Leila

Photos of Leila

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Leila

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Leila. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7216
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

86 comments

Hi I'm Leila, I am in my 30's, 5ft 6" tall, and a curvy size 16. I have brown eyes and long dark thick hair with very full breast and big hard nipples, very curvy arse and little feet. I am single and enjoy the pleasures and the company of a man. Can you be the man to please me? Call me on and enter PIN 7216 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Leila on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7216

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Leila

1 day ago

Enjoyed our fuck session on Monday evening and so delighted to hear you cum and so happy that I cheered you up B X

2 days ago

Tony please come back I miss our chats so much !!!

2 days ago

I really like Leila she is a lot of sexy horny fun and always guarantees a great time! 10/10 Greg x

1 week ago

Love ur pussy hair baby would love to eat ur hairy clit after its been covered in spunk x Jamie x

1 week ago

Tony that would be such a shame.....xx

1 week ago

Hi Leila as always lovely to talk to you. I think you are amazing and I can't wait to talk to you again. Take care and safe all love always John xxxxx

1 week ago

Not sure if I can call again leila,I think I may be falling for you babyxxxx Tony 🌹

2 weeks ago

Tony,you’re an amazing man and you always leave me wanting so much more...!!! Come back to me soon darling xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

You’re an amazing woman Leila x Tony

3 weeks ago

Naughty Leyla Mikey D loves ya 😘

3 weeks ago

This woman is a true find! Tell her what you want guys as she will do everything she can to give it to you, what more can you ask them that?

1 month ago

Leila,I need to suck on your perfect toes again soon honey...Tony x

1 month ago

Sorry I had to rush off yesterday so lovely to talk take care and safe all love John xxxxx

1 month ago

Free again today if you fancy getting wet and filthy. Matt xxx

1 month ago

Hiya. Fancy a chat today? I’m free till 3...Matt xx

1 month ago

Hi, it’s been a while since I laid you throb...fancy a chat today? I’m free until 2ish....Matt x

1 month ago

Want another filthy chat with you , like to get my head under that skirt and lap up your juices x Micky xx

1 month ago

Happy new year sexy hope you had a great Christmas love nick and Kim be good to have a naughty dirty call one evening together xxxx

1 month ago

great tits. wanna come all over them

1 month ago

Sorry for lunchtime disconnection! Will explain tonight. So good to hear your voice though! Xxx love Sam

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Felicity
(PIN: 1031)

Felicity

Janette
(PIN: 7286)