Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone โค
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and letโ€™s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lola-May

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lola-May (Pin 1095)

Lola-May

Photos of Lola-May

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lola-May

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lola-May isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
297 comments

Hello everyone, my name is Lola-May. I'm 30 years old, fun, bubbly and love to be wild in the bedroom. I am 5' 7" long legs, dark hair and dark eyes. My favourite colour is red, I'm wearing red lipstick on my luscious lips, red teddy black stockings and 6" high black stilettos. I am ready and waiting for you, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lola-May

1 day ago

Hi,Saint ๐Ÿ˜‡ look out for me. Love xXLolaXx๐Ÿ˜˜

2 days ago

Hi Lola saint ๐Ÿ˜‡just missed each other just logged on you logged of will try again later ๐Ÿ’‹

2 days ago

HI, Saint ๐Ÿ˜. I'm looking forward to our 2nd chat very SOON. Love return callers. Love XxLolaxX ๐Ÿ˜˜

3 days ago

Hi Lola would be great to chat with you tomorrow only my second chat with you lovely ladies chat soon x๐Ÿ˜‡saint

6 days ago

Hi, Georgie ๐Ÿ‘‹. Everyone is welcome here for a naughty chat. Looking forward to hearing your sexy voice. Love xXLoloaXx๐Ÿ˜˜

1 week ago

Hi sexy, do you do phone sex with girls too? My pussy is soaking looking at your photos. Georgie xxx

1 week ago

Hi, Sexy Manny from Manchester. Really HORNY!! Lovely ๐Ÿ‘…. Enjoyed your sexy voice ๐Ÿ˜. Love xXLolaXx. ๐Ÿ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Thanks for the sph Lola, you always make me come quick xxx Gareth

2 weeks ago

Hi, Abs ๐Ÿ˜ Akways enjoy our long catch up chats Sweet,Sexy, horny guy๐Ÿคฉ Love xXLolaXx๐Ÿ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Hi, Saul. Iโ€™m looking forward to catching up with you very soon for round 2 ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ Love xXLolaXx

2 weeks ago

hope to hear your sexy voice again soon. Patrick xx

4 weeks ago

Hi lola may thankyou for sorting my hard cock out this morning Saul

1 month ago

Hi, George ๐Ÿ˜. I love ๐Ÿ‘  and red is my favourite colour to wear especially when I'm been naughty ๐Ÿคฉ Call me soon. Love XxLolaXx ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 month ago

Hello, James ๐Ÿ˜. Golden showers waiting for you. ๐Ÿคฉ

1 month ago

Lola I am sure to get turned on my a very tall bossy lady, is that you, if so will try to call soon. New caller George๐Ÿ‘ 

1 month ago

New caller ๐Ÿ˜ Patrick ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thank you for the message and the calls. Love xXLolaXx ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 month ago

Very sexy girl, loved your voice... + everything else!! Patrick xx

1 month ago

Would love to drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy spunk xxx James

2 months ago

Return Caller ๐Ÿ˜ Mr Shopkeeper from Liverpool๐Ÿ‘‹. Thank you for waiting. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘ . Love xXLolaXx๐Ÿ˜˜

2 months ago

Hi,Jay๐Ÿ‘‹ Looking forward to our DIRTY date ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿชฃ. Hope youโ€™re not shy๐Ÿ™ˆ Love xXLolaXx ๐Ÿ˜˜

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jessica
(PIN: 1060)

Jessica

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)