Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxy
    next monday count down cum day be ready roxy
  • 14 hours ago about Abby
    Abbey darling on Wednesday the 30th I have not flirted with you for a while and producing sperm for you please don't disappoint me me on the day I tried to phone you and you're not on if you want me me please wait for me Ichigo Kurosaki PS bleach is
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Crap day at work so I need to be extra naughty tonight!!!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire hope you are well, hope I will call you soon, hope you can send me a message back to me.
  • 15 hours ago about Lucie
    Hi Lucie. I’d love to tongue fuck your arsehole.

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1533

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1533)

Lucy

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
77 comments

Hi guys my name is Lucy. I am 29 and 5ft 6. I am size 8 and really nice shaven pussy and a tight arse, and as the saying goes, any hole is a goal. Isn’t it boys? I really love anything and everything, the dirtier the better and the hornier I become for you I have many different fantasies and love making them happen. The kinkier the better is my motto, so let’s talk now. Call me on and enter PIN 1533 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1533

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

1 week ago

Lucy were have u been dying to tell u about what my filthy cock sucking slut of a wife has been up, she's been taking it up the arse loads so now not only do I have lick her cunt clean I have to eat her ass with all the spunk oozing out xxx jamie xx

1 week ago

hi Lucy it's Tom, how are you is everything ok? x

1 week ago

hi Lucy it's tom how are you? xx

1 month ago

Hey Lucy havent spoke in ages the wife is still a filthy fuck slut dropping her knickers and spreading her gaping cunt for random strangers to ram their dicks into her till she's a dripping mess then its home to open legs and make lick n suck cum sho

2 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Simon we have not spocken in a long time babe when are you next on

3 months ago

Hey Lucy still home alone as the wife is out somewhere on her knees with some guys cock in her mouth getting throat fucked till he shoots a big fat load all over her lips and tongue shes such a fuck whore xxx Jamie xxx missing u xx

4 months ago

hi Lucy everything ok with you xx Tom

4 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Simon what time are you on the site I have missed you babe

4 months ago

Enjoyed talking to you Geoff keep safe till next time xx

5 months ago

Hey Lucy been aching to tell u what the wife's been up to out being used like a little fuck puppet getting fucked in all three holes till shes leaking spunk like a messy whore, l love licking her cum filled cunt xxx jamiexxx

5 months ago

Hi Lucy sent you some reiki after our second chat hope you received it if not I'll explain why next time we chat take care Geoff

5 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Geoff stroke recovered next time I clap for the nurses I'll think of you lovely to talk to you take care and be safe love and light Geff

5 months ago

What a slut. Loved talking to her as my wife was being fucked by her lover.

7 months ago

Hi Lucy how are you ? it's Tom xx

7 months ago

Hi it's Tom how are you keeping ?xx

7 months ago

Cant wait for you to come online so i can tell you how much of a cum guzzling whore my slut of a wife has been. Took her out to the pub the other night and she left me sitting alone for over an hour as she was on her knees in the mens toilet letting

8 months ago

Lucy you filthy smoker. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

8 months ago

My wifes been at it again lucy overheard my mates talking about how they took turns to bend her whore ass over n fuck her slutty cunt till they pumped her full of cum then made her lick n suck her pussy juices off thier dicks, then sent her home to give me a big wet cum filled kiss shes such a cumslut xxx jamie xx

9 months ago

Hi Simon it's great to talk to you xx

9 months ago

Hi Tom sorry I missed youxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Carmen

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)