Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Melissa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7180

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Melissa (Pin 7180)

Melissa

Photos of Melissa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Melissa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Melissa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
433 comments

Hey my name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel. My agent number is 7180 and I am a 21 year old student, I am originally from London but living in Surrey. I am a size 10, I am quite petite, I have very curly hair, brown eyes and chocolate skin. I love to have fun and chat when I get bored of studying. Call me on and enter PIN 7180 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7180

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Melissa

6 days ago

Hay Mel it’s your unicorn here not sure you remember me? Hope your well and studying hard. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

6 days ago

Someone was on fire this morning x

1 week ago

Melissa is a dirty little trollop that just gives you the very best of times!! she is wonderful! great chat as always. 10/10 Greg xx

1 week ago

21 year old virgin here well 22 now lol so 22 y/o virgin from Nottingham, may call soon!

1 week ago

Saw you were available to chat punched your pin into my phone, only to discovered you had promptly logged offline Melissa!!!!!!!!

2 weeks ago

Pleasure and privilege to serve you this morning. Bob. X

2 weeks ago

Hope you did not miss any lectures yesterday Melissa, as a result of being "busy" doing "other things"!!!!!!!!!! LOL A Nice Friend

2 weeks ago

Afternoon Melissa. Did you manage to get hold of someone in order for them to help clean your cunt and your b/f's knob after he fucked you recently? Apologies for not being able to clean you up properly at least I tried A Nice Male

1 month ago

Re your b/f's knob needing cleaned. Why not ask Casey Rae or her friend Mistress Nataliya to help you clean him up whilst I whip your arse for your cheek naughty girl?

1 month ago

Open up those cunt lips wide

1 month ago

No confusion you will suck his cock clean

1 month ago

I think you are confusing me with Nicola 7195. I know that's her party trick Melissa

1 month ago

Thought you'd like the idea of cleaning a used pussy and a wet cock

1 month ago

I might start cleaning you, but I think I will leave Nataliya 7057, or Nicola 7195 or Casey Rae 1938 (when she recovers) to finish cleaning you both. I know you would love that Melissa

1 month ago

My boyfriend is ALL the Man i need. You can clean up both of us x M

1 month ago

Melissa When you state that you want "master to break you", can you be more specific please? PS master is sitting here with a big thick knob full of spunk, Wonder if student has done enough revision to receive it?

1 month ago

A sexy hot 22 year old

1 month ago

Saw you were logged on Mel. Attempted numerous times to ring but you were on a call. Tried again and you had promptly logged offline sadly

1 month ago

Tried to ring earlier this evening. You were not logged on. Master will keep trying

1 month ago

How about this master takes you up the arse with his big thick cock, whilst at the same time I double fist your squirting fanny and nibble on your beautiful brown tits Melissa?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Debs