Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­πŸ«
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❀ 😍 πŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 17 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Melissa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7180

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Melissa (Pin 7180)

Melissa

Photos of Melissa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Melissa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Melissa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
565 comments

Hey my name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel. My agent number is 7180 and I am a 21 year old student, I am originally from London but living in Surrey. I am a size 10, I am quite petite, I have very curly hair, brown eyes and chocolate skin. I love to have fun and chat when I get bored of studying. Call me on and enter PIN 7180 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7180

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Melissa

2 weeks ago

Miss eating ur pussy baby when u back x Jamie x

1 month ago

Where’s my no.1 role play girl gone??

1 month ago

Miss u sitting on my face letting all the spunk n cunt juice leak out into my mouth x Jamie x

2 months ago

Hi it's steve you look horny

2 months ago

Please come back mel need ur pussy

2 months ago

Please Melissa I beg you I need you back online Phil xx

2 months ago

My dick gets so hard when I see that ur online but that pussy is so popular can't wait to suck on ur clit and tounge fuck ur ass hole x Jamie x

2 months ago

The cuckold queen

2 months ago

1 of the best when it comes to a bit of role play! X

2 months ago

Defo 10/10 best on here simply amazing I almost died when she went away xx Jamie xx

2 months ago

When will you be on again Melissa? Really need some role play with you!

2 months ago

Mel is fabulous and charming and just so fucking filthy! love talking to this sexy lady!! 10/10 Greg x

3 months ago

Dying to no what slutty antics u have been getting up to can't wait to eat ur spunk filled cunt, hope u kept a pair of spunky knickers for me suck clean x Jamie x

3 months ago

Too much sun etc is bad for you Melissa

3 months ago

Hey! Decided to take a few weeks out to work as an dancer in Ibiza! Sun, fun and lots of SEX! I get so horny in the sun. Flying back on Monday see you all soon! M x

3 months ago

Hello sexy still waiting for you to come online please come online quick we can’t wait anymore for your juicy pusszssss. Jay. Cardiff.

3 months ago

Hey sexy when are you coming back online Jay from cardiff. Xx

3 months ago

Get on all fours I'm going to pump my jizz into that black ass

3 months ago

hey sexy when are you coming back online please come back xx. Jay cardiff.

3 months ago

I want u so bad, u and agent nicky, ebony and ivory perfect combination. Ur truly stunning

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Sandra
(PIN: 1086)