Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Mia is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

594 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and in my 20's. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

6 days ago

Tony Tony Tony.. unbeatable as ever I LOVE our talks, such imagination and HEAT! Mwah Mia xxx

6 days ago

Rob from Sunderland LOVED the music, books, chat and history, ADORED the sexy stuff too! Talk about Great Minds.. Wow.. Re; The Venn Diagrams.. NO KIDDING Love Mia xxxx

1 week ago

Mid am Sat/Sun G👠x

1 week ago

Tony, thanks for picking me up in the rain, the fuck in your cottage was DEFFO a HUGE pick me up, we got super hot and wet, and it was not just the fire and the incessant rain.. Much Love Mia xxx#]

1 week ago

George, tell me when you can make it here, I will make it here too xx Can't wait X mIA XX

1 week ago

That is what I want as soon as we can co ordinate thinking of you, love. G 👠xx I do have something in mind!

1 week ago

George come and talk to me, all these messages get me hot under the collar, Well done the toffees at the weekend, Tissues for Jurgen ( but not man size ones) Villa missing Capn Fantastic, Get well Jack..x Love Mia xxx

1 week ago

Let me Tell Tone,he is AMAZING, Milady always awaits her butler in the West Wing.. Bring Mary my dresser and lets fuck protocol xxx MIA XX

2 weeks ago

MU? won 4-0 in Europe, agree what you say about Lpool and heels, not forgetting the feisty lady who is wearing them. Role play coming as soon as xx G👠👠(George)

2 weeks ago

What about Man U? Can we not just hate Liverpool together and love my high heels together? UTV XX Speak soon I hope George) Hope after the Liverpool game I am smiling like a cheshire cheese!)) #

2 weeks ago

Looking forward to some seductive role play next time, what about MU last night?, never mind Grealish! Wear your heels, hope to speak soon G (from Cheshire) 👠

2 weeks ago

George from Cheshire, who likes high heels.. LOVELY to speak to you today, I had a great time.. Up The Villa xxx Mia xx

2 weeks ago

Just saying hello, on my birthday, for someone who has made my life richer for knowing you, and stimulated my senses in ways that words become ineadequate in describing. Keep safe and well and look forward to special times when freed from house arres

2 weeks ago

Fuck this gilf up the arse

2 weeks ago

Loved that we could talk about the lingerie I bought and love wearing and the lingerie you love too. Such a turn on.

3 weeks ago

Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies.. Enjoy)) Mia xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Mia Was nice chatting with you briefly Sunday night It is a really shame I was driving Tried to call you back from service station but you were on call Looking forward to chatting soon xoxo

3 weeks ago

Yes we did Gary, that was a steamy sexy conversation, cannot wait to get down and dirty with you again babe, my french knickers get stickier at the mere thought, don't leave it too long Mia xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Mia. We spoke for hours Sunday night/Monday morning!! Real sexy. Gary the married man!?!? You promised a sexy message back. I messaged earlier marked as ‘sexy husband!’ X

3 weeks ago

Another piece of meat for the 🚀

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Trixie Blue

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)