Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 22 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
766 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and in my 20's. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

1 week ago

Hi sexy do you do phone sex with girls? You’re so fucking sexy and I’m so wet xx

1 week ago

Wow , what an unexpected treat chatting with Mia , will 100% be back , look forward to next time , West Ham Steve ⚒

3 weeks ago

Thanks for tearing me a new arsehole Mia im your filthy little sissy slut from now on if you will have me John xx

1 month ago

Mia amazing time your an amazing lady. Sure we will talk again. Your underwear and surprise to share by the pool will have me back for more I am sure. Andy.

1 month ago

Hey Mia,thanks for Saturday evening,it was nice to watch the tv with you 😜 until we were rudely cut off.Kevin xx

1 month ago

Made it sticky for those toffees in the sun on Saturday..loved it, one VERY happy Villa Chick here xxx

1 month ago

Hey Mia, you're HOT HOT HOT BABY.. Can't get enough.. Good luck vs the Toffees I know 3pts make you smile AS WELL!!XX

1 month ago

Mia, loved that so much!! Thank you for your time! Xx

1 month ago

On the weekend we had a chat and I empty you and there was no more

1 month ago

Mark..I'd LOVE that..I love men...and women..LOTS..😜

1 month ago

My wife is turned on by your pictures . Can we call you? Regards Mark x

2 months ago

Warmer and Wetter

2 months ago

Bruce BRUCE BRUCE.. Calling Derby Bruce, its ya VILLA BITCH here.. i told you i told you, trust me.. HOURIHANE scores, three points, love him.. Trust Mia. fab coup for you, straight back UP.. love Mia xxx

2 months ago

Hey Fun Time Phil.. Phil and Mia on Paignton Pier, kicking back and drinking beer! Wow WHAT a thought, had a blast with you last night.. hate it when the light on your phone comes on .. Mia xx

2 months ago

Hi Davey my absolute favourite auditor, have a great day in Darlo, don't work too hard, looking forward to our next late nite sizzling session, think of me but drive safe Mia xxxx

2 months ago

hiya babe, you missing the football? you can play with my balls until I dribble over your sexy lips. xxxxxx

2 months ago

Hi mia are you still a villa fan,I thought it was kerry who was ,got you mixed up ,we spoke the middle of the night last year jeremy

2 months ago

Great to connect with you again. It was worth the wait and once again you won again!!! David

3 months ago

Thanks Mia, it’s Beth 1065. I spoke to Alistair and he told me he spoke to you. He is a lovely guy isn’t he!

3 months ago

Hi Mia sorry I have not rung u in a while but I have been servilly under the weather and I still am so I shall hopefully speak to you soon, love Tattoo Tom xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)