Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    Hi babes, rocket man must surely be running out of fuel. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, i think rocket man is due to run out of fuel, the amount of us he has been visiting.. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Mr. Nice guy, friend of Nicola and Melissa, i heard on the grape vine you have been poorly ! Get well soon, i miss you, get well soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Thinking of fucking in and out of you right now, I want to see if I can make you cum from texting alone xx 🚀 are my messages turning you on xx 🚀💥
  • 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Are you sure you are not going to run out of Rocket fuel, all these girls your visiting !! LOL we don't mind sharing but I don't think you got it in you.. Casey-Rae xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Penny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Penny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7130

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Penny (Pin 7130)

Penny

Photos of Penny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Penny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Penny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
56 comments

Hi Guys My name is Penny, I’m a classy lady from Lancashire. I’ve got lovely boobs and juicy nipples. I work in an office and I love to wear smart suits and high heels, I love bending over in my stockings and I’m sure you’d like that too. Are you up for some fun. My PIN number is 7130 call me now. Call me on and enter PIN 7130 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Penny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7130

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Penny

2 weeks ago

Great! When are you on Penny? M

2 weeks ago

Friday and Saturday nights? M

2 weeks ago

M. I’m back x

3 weeks ago

Please let us know when you are back on Penny, There’s fashionably late and there’s...?? M

3 weeks ago

Hi there Penny When are you next available? M

1 month ago

Hi Penny When will you be next online, rally fancy a chat. Love your photos.... Tom

2 months ago

amazing

3 months ago

Is the 2 week of September ok babe fore the very first time call Mr s as can't do it till then now as sumink pop up sexy sorry again Mr s

3 months ago

Sorry but can't ring u now till the 2 week of September babe as got a lot on at the moment I tell u on the phone then so talk then as I looking forward to talking to u babe hope it ok babe speak to u then sexy Mr s

3 months ago

Hi Mr S, sorry not been able to get online but I’m back now, hope to talk to you soon. I’ll be on Friday and Saturday nights

3 months ago

Hi Penny, keep looking for you but never there. When are you on line. Derick/

3 months ago

Hey penny I back now when u back on babe xxxxxxxx Mr s

3 months ago

Hey penny it Mr s here I home now but can't ring u till the 19th babe as I wating fore money to be paid in to top my phone up and that when it goes in to my bank eny way can't wait to spank u wot number u won't u can pick a number and I will go that

3 months ago

I ring u nex week babe I don't no when but I let u no as soon as I can Mr s hope u ready fore a spanking sexy how many rounds of spanking u won't to go pick a number babe eny number Mr s

3 months ago

Never called you before but keen to do so. I saw you were available a few minutes ago. Hope you will be again shortly so I can call you. Pete.

3 months ago

Mr S . Tell me what day and I’ll be here for you. I’m not usually on at 2am but I’ll make an exception for you . Xxxx

3 months ago

Mr s wonts to spank u how many rounds u won't to do when I back from holiday of a spanking with my big dick at the end of nex week babe u looking forward to it Mr s xxxxx

3 months ago

Mr s here talk to u when I back nex week babe get ready as I spanking u babe going rounds of it how many u won't sexy Mr s

3 months ago

Mr s here back from holiday after nex week babe I give you a spanking when back hope u up till 2 am I let u no when I back and spank u go rounds of it sexy xxxxxxxx Mr s

3 months ago

Mr S look forward to speaking to you and us having some naughty fun. Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Sadie

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Maria
(PIN: 7275)