Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Penny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Penny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7130

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Penny (Pin 7130)

Penny

Photos of Penny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Penny

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Penny is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7130

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

50 comments

Hi Guys My name is Penny, I’m a classy lady from Lancashire. I’ve got lovely boobs and juicy nipples. I work in an office and I love to wear smart suits and high heels, I love bending over in my stockings and I’m sure you’d like that too. Are you up for some fun. My PIN number is 7130 call me now. Call me on and enter PIN 7130 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Penny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7130

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Penny

3 days ago

amazing

3 weeks ago

Is the 2 week of September ok babe fore the very first time call Mr s as can't do it till then now as sumink pop up sexy sorry again Mr s

4 weeks ago

Sorry but can't ring u now till the 2 week of September babe as got a lot on at the moment I tell u on the phone then so talk then as I looking forward to talking to u babe hope it ok babe speak to u then sexy Mr s

4 weeks ago

Hi Mr S, sorry not been able to get online but I’m back now, hope to talk to you soon. I’ll be on Friday and Saturday nights

1 month ago

Hi Penny, keep looking for you but never there. When are you on line. Derick/

1 month ago

Hey penny I back now when u back on babe xxxxxxxx Mr s

1 month ago

Hey penny it Mr s here I home now but can't ring u till the 19th babe as I wating fore money to be paid in to top my phone up and that when it goes in to my bank eny way can't wait to spank u wot number u won't u can pick a number and I will go that

1 month ago

I ring u nex week babe I don't no when but I let u no as soon as I can Mr s hope u ready fore a spanking sexy how many rounds of spanking u won't to go pick a number babe eny number Mr s

1 month ago

Never called you before but keen to do so. I saw you were available a few minutes ago. Hope you will be again shortly so I can call you. Pete.

1 month ago

Mr S . Tell me what day and I’ll be here for you. I’m not usually on at 2am but I’ll make an exception for you . Xxxx

1 month ago

Mr s wonts to spank u how many rounds u won't to do when I back from holiday of a spanking with my big dick at the end of nex week babe u looking forward to it Mr s xxxxx

1 month ago

Mr s here talk to u when I back nex week babe get ready as I spanking u babe going rounds of it how many u won't sexy Mr s

1 month ago

Mr s here back from holiday after nex week babe I give you a spanking when back hope u up till 2 am I let u no when I back and spank u go rounds of it sexy xxxxxxxx Mr s

1 month ago

Mr S look forward to speaking to you and us having some naughty fun. Xxx

1 month ago

Penny you are 1 saucy blonde that my blood keeps pumping and my cock goes into overdrive i think it's the black panties and sexy black stockings that really does it for me pics 3- 5 hot hot hot.

1 month ago

Did u get my message before I go on holiday just checking u got it Mr s speak when I back

1 month ago

Hey penny Mr s yore new caller again I busy this week then go on holiday nex week for 2 weeks then when I back I let u no sexy wot night u on till I ring late at night when I back from holiday and give u a spanking babe. be on 2am

1 month ago

Hope u got my message Mr s xxxxxxxx babe can't wait

1 month ago

Pic 4 babe while I’m watching you on the bed mmm Andrew xxx

1 month ago

Hey sexy don't no when I call u Mr s tell u my name when I can call u wot I won't to do to u if u like a spanking is to rip that top open get them tits out that top and suck them and slap them then when I dun that get my big fat dick out and tit fuck

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Jackie

Penny
(PIN: 7130)

Penny

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Jo
(PIN: 1017)