Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend 😊 . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ“πŸ·πŸ”­πŸ«
  • 17 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 17 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ❀ 😍 πŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 17 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 18 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rachel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rachel on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1082

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rachel (Pin 1082)

Rachel

Photos of Rachel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rachel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rachel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
18 comments

Hi my name is Rachel, why do you give me a call and treat me my the dirty whore that i am. My pink pussy is ready and waiting for action, so call me lets have dirty fun. I am waiting. Agent number 1082 Call me on and enter PIN 1082 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rachel on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1082

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rachel

1 day ago

So cute , your a beautiful girl Rachel Let's hope you stick around longer than you did last year I know just the right sort of chastisement for your absence Harry from merseyside

1 day ago

Photo 5, your asshole looks like it’s slightly opens& well worked! Good girl! Just need to stretch & work you a little more though I think! Rich.

4 weeks ago

Hi Rachel! How are you? I have been trying to contact you ,but you aresobusy. Please remain on site and I will call you at 6.15pm Richard.

4 weeks ago

Hi racheal, l would love you to wank my cock in the crack of your bum please.. tom

4 weeks ago

Rachael, l would love you to wank me off while your beautiful bum rigglrs on my face. Tom

1 month ago

So are you well next time your on you’ll be Fucked like you’ve never been Fucked before. Meanwhile I’m going to have a Fucking good Wank looking at your Gorgeous Arse. See you N xx

1 month ago

hi Rachel can we play with our self.Nicky

1 year ago

Hi Rachel, very inviting pics. You make me so horny. I would love to ....!!!! Xxxxx william

1 year ago

Needs a big cock up her shitter!

1 year ago

Rachel, l would love to bum you. Alan.

1 year ago

You wear stockings and suspenders babe Tom x

1 year ago

2 lovely holes and nice cock sucking lips.

1 year ago

Love the close up pics fuck holes in picture 5 newbie Rachel

1 year ago

looks as good as she sounds little minx

1 year ago

sweet and innocent u r not!! ur a naughty dirty cum slut luv luv luv ya x

1 year ago

Rachel you’re so horny do you like it up the arse? X

1 year ago

Rachel what's your bra size? X

1 year ago

New girl on this site Rachel's not half bad after 45 mins of talking shared my fantasy/fetish and she gave it a dam go go. Quiet impressed. Keep it going girl. Ya'll do brilliant on here. Will call again. Ya Risky guy MrNiceAngel

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)

Bianca

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)