Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Raquel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Raquel on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1574

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Raquel (Pin 1574)

Raquel

Photos of Raquel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Raquel

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Raquel. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1574
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

348 comments

Hi, I'm Raquel. I'm 42 years old. I enjoy going to the gym and swimming to keep fit. I am 5ft 4" with short black bobbed hair and brown eyes with curvy figure and big boobs. I also have a very squelchy hot wet pussy just waiting for you to ring me. Call me on and enter PIN 1574 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Raquel on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1574

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Raquel

1 week ago

Hi Ben enjoy your week and chat soon R xx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel talking to you today was lovely you are one lovely lady have a good weekend and enjoy the match tomorrow talk soon love you BenπŸ˜€ xxx

1 week ago

HI Ben absolutely loved it too πŸ˜€ R xx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel today was so lovely I love getting your pussy so wet and squelchy I love making you cum over and over again you made me cum loads we are so good together love you Raquel love Ben πŸ˜ƒ xxx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel what happened to you you logged of at 11 30 and never came back I had my cock in my hand waiting for you to log back on O well I try a another day love you Ben😜 xxx

1 week ago

Hi Ben I'm so sorry something came up willbe on Thurs and Fri take care R xx

1 week ago

My face your cunt its a date

1 week ago

Thank you Ben I've missed talking to you too take care R xx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel it was lovely talking to you today your voice is still as sexy as ever talk to you soon love Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

1 week ago

Hi Raquel it was lovely talking to you today your voice is still as sexy as ever talk to you soon love Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

3 weeks ago

Nice see a real cunt wet meaty and hairyy

3 weeks ago

HI Raquel it's been a long time since we had a good chat how are you keeping well and staying safe I hope talk soon love Ben πŸ˜€xxx

2 months ago

Mmmmm looking forward to it nicky R xx

2 months ago

hi Raquel I am glad you want to get naughty with me.i woud like to have naughty session with you sometimes.Nicky

2 months ago

Thank you R xx

2 months ago

Hi Raquel you are so very easy to talk to your very understanding and very loving you are one lovely lady call you tomorrow love you Ben πŸ˜€ xxx

2 months ago

Raquel loves nothing more than a good gangbang she loves cock one in her cunt and one up her arse the more the better she likes it dirty cumslut

2 months ago

Wow its was a amazing couple of hours think I need a lot more cocks to cum all over me R xx

2 months ago

HI Nicky would love to get naughty with you R xx

2 months ago

Thank you Dave from Cardiff R xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Raquel
(PIN: 1574)

Raquel

Shanise
(PIN: 7085)