Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7127

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby (Pin 7127)

Ruby

Photos of Ruby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
151 comments

Hi fellas I’m Ruby, 45 years old and come from London. I have got shoulder length blond hair and green eyes. I am a slim build with 36 C tits and large nipples. I am very open minded with a good sense of humour so why not call me and see for yourself. My agent number is 7127. Call me on and enter PIN 7127 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7127

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ruby

1 month ago

u feeling naughty

1 month ago

Hi Ruby, thank you for last night. You are fantastic. Paul xxx

3 months ago

Hi Ruby. I hoped to catch you tonight. Got my seamed stockings on and having a good wank. Paul xxxx

3 months ago

Ruby I want a lady to be my wife and have group fuck wi black cocks together can you do that? X

4 months ago

Hi.. how are you baby 😘 you do video call with me?

4 months ago

Thanks for the other night. You made me cum hard. Paul xxx

6 months ago

Thanks Ruby. That was fantastic. Luv paul xx

8 months ago

Hi Ruby, not spoken for a while. Would love to spend some time doing what we used to do and enjoy. Can you please let me know a day and time that your normally are on. Tony 💋💋

8 months ago

You wear stockings and suspenders Ruby. Tom x

8 months ago

Hiya Ruby, do you have a sexy pair of feet then?

8 months ago

Love your bum Baby x

8 months ago

Happy New Year John , lovely talking to you the other night xxxxxx

9 months ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ruby love John.

9 months ago

Happy Christmas Ruby. From your best wanker xxx

10 months ago

Hi Ruby love a naughty chat you wearing seamed stockings and suspenders Tom x

10 months ago

Hi ruby would like to be talked to and treated like a dirty slut, would also like you to get me to wank using items from the fridge, can you help? Peter.

11 months ago

Hi Tony, I've really enjoyed our chats too, look forward to chatting to you again ...luv Ruby xxxxxx

11 months ago

Hi Ruby, I’ve really enjoyed our late night chats. You really are one sexy lady and we really turn each other on. It’s a real pleasure talking to you. Will talk again soon. Tony xxx

11 months ago

Hi John, really enjoyed our chat the other morning and again this morning ..So horny xxxxx

11 months ago

Hi Ruby i did enjoy that early this moning i hope u did as well Ruby we have 2 do it again soon, could u reply bk with a comment if u don't mine love John xxxx.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 7287)

Samantha

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)