Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 19 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6124

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 6124)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
281 comments

Hi guys, Samantha here. My agent number is 6124. I'm 5ft 5" in height. I'm a brunette with lovely brown eyes, a lovely pair of cock sucking lips and all my curves are in the right places. I don't know about you but I'm feeling hot and horny right now. Why don't you give me a call and we can get naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 6124 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6124

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

19 hours ago

Tonight at usual time...jv

1 day ago

Tonight at usual time...

1 week ago

Tonight at usual time...

1 month ago

You are fucking gorgeous. Have to admit that I can't look at your bum without stroking my penis. Will call you soon, as I'd love to chat to you. Have a nice day. Alan

1 month ago

How big are your breasts Samantha?

2 months ago

I want to cover your sexy big tits in my spunk spurting my hot creamy load all over them leaving them dripping in my cum. Fuck i want to talk to you and wank my cock for you babe. Do i enter your pin when i ring? Never done this before im so excite

2 months ago

You look so friken hot and horny it feels great rubbing my hard throbing cock thinking of talking to you. I warn you im a very sexy horny guy as well and love the idea of turning you on with our sexy chat. Holding back my cum untill i spurt everywher

2 months ago

Wow looking at your sexy pics and reading your profile has my cock rock hard and throbing. Would love to chat and show how horny i am wanking my throbing cock hard for a good half an hour. Holing back from cuming untill you want me to spurt everywher

2 months ago

J i will do thank you VJxx

2 months ago

Dear love you and take care and go easy on the feet.JVxx

2 months ago

Sam, l want to put my cock as far as it will go up your arse. Bum admirer.

3 months ago

Happy New year to you darling. Miss you and take care honey.JV

3 months ago

Happy new year everyone and all the best for 2020

3 months ago

Good morning J Happy new year when it comes and all the best for 2020 VJ xx

3 months ago

Merry christmas to all my callers

3 months ago

Was hoping that you were coming on early morning today friday but is in vain.

4 months ago

Hi Samantha, what's your bra size? Xx

4 months ago

Everyday i wank over your photos xx D

4 months ago

A sexy half jamaican half English 32 year old

4 months ago

A sexy 32 year old

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)