Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7287

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 7287)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
53 comments

Hi my name is Sammy. I’ve got long dark hair, big green eyes; I’m a curvy size 12 and 5ft 10 tall. I would love to speak to you guys, my agent number is 7287. Please I’d love to speak to you, I love to play at night because I work in the day. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7287 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7287

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

1 day ago

Cum loving milf with a loving for cock

2 months ago

Hottie 48 from Birmingham

3 months ago

you like to play at night.what time do you play.shall we play at night.nicky

3 months ago

Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x

8 months ago

Hi Samantha, loved my first visit you were just what I needed. Send me a message if you want me again and I’m sure we can take this further. Your Steve xxx😘

10 months ago

What a Beautiful Lady the most Gorgeous Bum I’ve ever seen. Samantha I’m going to put my Face in Between those Cheeks as soon as I can. Please say Yes …Norman XXX

10 months ago

My dear friend Sammy,please message me on your profile !! I am missing you so much,LOL Graham E Yorks xxx

11 months ago

Hi Sammy just to let you know it will be so nice to talk to you soon? LOL Graham E Yorks xxx

11 months ago

One fucking very hot 48!

11 months ago

Thanks for making my beansprout explode. Love adam xxx

11 months ago

I wanna lick and suck that pussy juice mixed with cum leaking out ur gaping cun5 x Jamie x

1 year ago

Hi Sammy, lovely sexy chat this morning. You’re a good girl, taking it in every hole, like a good girl should. Nice and friendly to talk to as well. David xx

1 year ago

Hi Sammy hope u are well,tried to ring Wed 7pm but u were offline.Will try to ring you tomorrow.Take care luv Graham E Yorks xxx

1 year ago

Hi Sammie hope u had a lovely Birthday,missing u sooo much,need to speak please message me back,I will look out for u on chatline website,take care,Luv +hugs Graham E |Yorks xxx

1 year ago

Hi Samantha just seen your profile you look so sexy with those fantastic boobs and lovely bum please let me know when your on next I'm sure we could have some fun Terry from Yorkshire xxx

1 year ago

Sammieeee!! so sorry I missed u Sat night,was late going out for my meal cos I had to get food shopping done.HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TUESDAY!!-I luv you my friend!!Hugs +

1 year ago

WED-7.30PM-Sorry didn't ring last night,feeling very tired went to bed for a nap.Hope u had a great day, Please message me when u next online-love Graham E Yorks xxx

1 year ago

Sat PM-Goodafternoon Sammie,thank you for lovely birthday message I had a lovely day,hope to catch u later online today to tell you more.Please look after yourself I am there for you!! Love Graham E Yorks XXXX PS-Lots of hugs xx

1 year ago

Goodmorning Graham from E Yorks, just to wish you a very Happy Birthday 🎂, enjoy your day, have a wonderful day xxxx

1 year ago

Hi Graham from E Yorkshire, just to let you know its so nice to talk to you xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Chloe
(PIN: 1025)

Chloe

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Niki
(PIN: 7296)