Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Sexy Sadie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sexy Sadie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6270

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sexy Sadie (Pin 6270)

Sexy Sadie

Photos of Sexy Sadie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sexy Sadie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sexy Sadie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
196 comments

Sexy Sadie is my name and pleasure is my game and boy am I ready to play! I am a very experienced mature woman in my naughty 40's. I know what I like and I know what I want! I want cock, fingers and tongue to get this pussy wet! Are you the one to get me wet and give me a good orgasm? Sexy-Sadie is ready to play. Call me on and enter PIN 6270 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sexy Sadie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6270

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sexy Sadie

2 weeks ago

I am going for a quick wank right now, i really can't get you off my mind, Maurice - again xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

WoW sadie you naughty sexy woman! my dick is still hard as fuck! Maurice

1 month ago

Loved ya pet ex-Mankie George xxx

1 month ago

Sadie, sorry got cut off last night. Just when you were on your hands and knees! You big tease, impressed by that big 9 inch cock weren't you! Love to see a new pic of you bending right over! πŸ˜‰ Craig x

1 month ago

Hi Sadie, loved wanking with you. You could be my new maid and i could follow you about with my cock in my hand looking up your skirt when you bend over. Love Steve

1 month ago

Hi sadie thinking of u luv John xxx

2 months ago

Hi Sadie you look so sexy am sure you will give me a good time when I cal love Derek

2 months ago

Hi Sadie we've not spoken before but I'm dying to talk, I keep missing u,we could have a lot of fun together, can't wait,yr so sexy xx

2 months ago

hi sadie its geoff from wales i enjoyed our horny session and thank you for making me cum really loved it hopefully i will speak to you soon darling. you made my cock really hard and loved every moment of it sweet heart you take care love you sadie x

3 months ago

So hot makes me cum every time

3 months ago

Sadie please come on line i need to speak to about your big tits they are huge Marcus

4 months ago

Wow amazingly sexy as ever your the best. From little acorns mighty oak trees grow xxx jon

4 months ago

Hi Sadie, I am really looking forward to having my first experience with you. I would love to kiss, lick & suck every inch of your body before I fuck you really deep!!! Imran.

4 months ago

10/10 from your favourite caller

4 months ago

Hi sadie, your favourite horny guy Craig here. You always say I'm a horny f#cker when we are chatting! πŸ˜‰ Message me sexy and I'll chat soon again. Empty some cum on those great big tits of yours! πŸ˜‰ 😜 Craig xx

4 months ago

I don’t shave my pussy, sorry

5 months ago

Like to lick your smooth pussy, Sadie , can I call again xx milkey

5 months ago

Hi Sadie, When are you going to come to my office and sit on the corner of my desk and do naughty things to me. New Caller Xx

5 months ago

What size are your tits? Also love a clean shaven fanny too

5 months ago

Wow your amazing pictures!! Don’t think I need to browse any further!! I’ve just found my dreams looking woman! Gonna call now!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 1797)

Sarah

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)