Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
932 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

3 days ago

Hello suzie. Rascal here. I will be back soon. Please remember your uniform for your next lesson and you will get full marks. Speak to you soon Best eishes Mr rascal. Xxxxx

3 days ago

Oh Suzie your my kind of women lets start straight away next time with toys and a full bladder

6 days ago

Now where did I put 's last batch of home baking? Was it in the bin? Or deep inside her lady garden? LOL

6 days ago

To the gentleman who said he likes hearing me orgasm .Thank-you xxSuziexx x

6 days ago

David , yes I know who cheeky you xxSuziexx x

6 days ago

To the lovely male , my bottom will always be smoothxxSuziexx x

6 days ago

To the naughty Rascal ..I'm waiting xxSuziexx x

1 week ago

Next time I call uou. We will definitely start from where we left off. Lots of love your rascal xxxx

1 week ago

Xx David ... you know who xx

1 week ago

Just love hearing you orgasm Suzie

2 weeks ago

Your arse will resemble a pin cushion once I am finished Suzie LOL A lovely male

2 weeks ago

I reckon it will be done when you are fast asleep Suzie so they do not waken you up LOL. A Nice Man

2 weeks ago

Suzie You are brilliant. I reckon jab no 1 in your urethra, jab no 2 in your left butt cheek, jab no 3 in your right butt cheek and finally jab no 4 in the craic between your butt cheeks. A nice young male

2 weeks ago

To The Gentle male that will not be happening xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Hello Sexy Jason thank-you for saying what you said .You are now making me blush , but next time you will cum 6 times .....xxSuziexx x

3 weeks ago

3 Covid Jabs for Suzie. No 1 in your arm, No 2 in your vagina and no 3 deep inside your arse crack LOL. A lovely gentle man

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie you are the best woman speak to you on this phone chat you made me come five times tonight from sexy jason x

3 weeks ago

A nice gentle male . Thank-you for thinking of me .You're right , snow will cool me down in the summer .xxSuziexx x

3 weeks ago

Hello Rascal ,I might spank your bottom next time if you're lucky lol xxSuziexx x

3 weeks ago

Hello Martin .Thank-you for lovely your comment .Glad to know you're ok . Look forward to speaking to you xxSuziexx x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Linda
(PIN: 7077)

Linda

Leila
(PIN: 7216)

Leila

Lucy
(PIN: 1878)