Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about Shellie
    Hi nicky I'm free after 5 not at 3 darling x
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    JJ. What can I say you drained me so quickly this afternoon can’t wait to get between those lovely thighs and taste 👅 you. Xx 😘 Nick 😍 xX
  • 11 hours ago about Amelia
    hi there amelia , gary here from north yorkshire, you really do look fucking stunning. great pair of tits, love your pictures. loved our session on tuesday.cant to do it again, hopefully we will chat soon. .
  • 12 hours ago about Susie
    I will get your juices going on Thursday morning my darling Susie don't bother get dressed I want to shag you hard and fast can't wait 👅💦 Rob xxx.
  • 12 hours ago about Tanya
    Tanya Will you be online tomorrow during the day? James Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6299

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 6299)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
391 comments

Hi, I'm Suzie, a mature lady with blonde curly hair and green eyes. I've got 36DD-24-37 figure. I would love to talk to you naughty guys as I am a naughty lady who will put a smile on your face. So call me now, don't be shy, let's have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6299 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6299

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

3 days ago

Hope u can’t wait to be spank and to go more records now I no u dun 400 by yore self think about me but it time for more soon this week I hope sexy u red for 500 or u won’t more sexy king Steven Xxxxx getting so horny

4 days ago

Can't wait Steven for u to spank me i will be dressed in red for you lots of love Suzie xxx

5 days ago

Good sexy can’t wait to ring again and spank u and go 500 babe u up for that now u dun 400 what was u think about when u dun 400 babe and will u play with yore self every day till I ring next week as I won’t u so so wet I won’t u all in red nex

5 days ago

I did reach it wow can't wait for u to spank me love Suzie xxx

6 days ago

Did u do what I sed in the message babe king Steven the 400 so we can go to 500 sexy I ring u in a week time to spank u and fuck u more and more I miss you love king Steven Xxxx

2 weeks ago

King Steven won’t u to in this 2 weeks before I call think about me break the record off 400 by yore self tell me u dun it and let me no u dun it and what u was think about me every day and night what we was getting up to in yore mind what was it u

2 weeks ago

Can’t wait to speak with you in 2 and a half weeks time king Steven let’s go for 400 babe xxxxxxxxxx or mor up to u what u think sexy how much u won’t to go y being spank to I let u pick the number sexy babe xxxxxxxxxx king Steven I won’t u a

2 weeks ago

Can't wait till u you call from 👑 Suzie xxx lots of love to the king 👑Stephen

2 weeks ago

That last message was from me my sexy babe king Steven that was my message for got to say me name in it

2 weeks ago

That last message was from me king Steven for got to say me name in it

2 weeks ago

Hey my sexy babe I should be free to call u soon in the next 2 weeks after this one I busy this one and next week and Then hopefully free to call the one after next week so next week busy but the one after should have a free day for u sexy can’t wa

2 weeks ago

Sure can David call me and I will show you love Suzie xxx

2 weeks ago

Ive been a bad boy and need u 2 tell me what 2do,can u remember how i like it ??? Love david

2 weeks ago

Yes the message is for the king Steven lots of love from the queen 👑 Suzie xxx

2 weeks ago

Is that message for me king Steven Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Can't wait till you call me miss you lots of love Suzie xxx

2 weeks ago

Think about u right now can’t wait to ring u babe when I free to sexy king Steven I need u every day and night I need you to give me sex and fuck me I got massive sex drive you drive me crazy can’t wait to spank u in every room sexy king Steven w

2 weeks ago

Can’t wait to ring u soon babe to break more records babe king Steven miss you babe and can’t wait to talk again I let u no wen i can I can’t wait to spank u and dominate u I think about spank u and fucking u in every room babe I won’t u to

3 weeks ago

You can have it any way cos I will love it lots of love Suzie xxx

3 weeks ago

Suzie I would like to Fuck you may I please ? We’ll do what ever way you want it. Please yes. ……Roger x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Cindy
(PIN: 1953)

Cindy

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)