Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 14 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6299

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 6299)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
582 comments

Hi, I'm Suzie, a mature lady with blonde curly hair and green eyes. I've got 36DD-24-37 figure. I would love to talk to you naughty guys as I am a naughty lady who will put a smile on your face. So call me now, don't be shy, let's have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6299 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6299

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

4 days ago

You can be my late night lover any time you get me really hot and wet love Suzie xxx

5 days ago

My horny late night lover. God that was one steamy session. Tony xx

1 week ago

You really turn me on you get my lists really wet Tony love Suzie xxx

1 week ago

Can't wait to talk to the king lots of love queen Suzie xxx

1 week ago

Hey hope u still remember king Steven I so so sorry I not called you for a long time I bin I’ll and super busy this year to not had time to ring you yet we got lots of me spank u and break a record sexy I can’t ring tho till January the day after

1 week ago

Can't wait till you suck my toes Arran love Suzie xxx

1 week ago

My hot mature late night lover. Never fail to turn me on. Love Tony xx

1 week ago

Hi suzie ...arran here ...Jason is waiting upstairs...I'll crawl around and suck your gorgeous toes while he man handles you

3 weeks ago

Can't wait till you call me again Tony love Suzie xxx

3 weeks ago

Wow that was great Tony loved it babe can't wait till you call again love Suzie xxx

3 weeks ago

God that was so hot. Tony xx

1 month ago

Hi Doug only on Monday till Friday from 10 30 pm till late hope you call me love Suzie can't wait xxx

1 month ago

Hi, what time you on Sat night? Remember me making you cum few weeks ago telling you about my naughty butler in buff stories? I want to make you cum again. Made another girl cum 3 times in 20mins so will do same to you and more. Hope to chat Sat. Dou

1 month ago

Lost count of the number of times you came for me and I gave you a few big loads. Loved you squirting on my face. I could lick, suck and duck you all night. Tony x

1 month ago

Can't wait Simon for that clock love Suzie xxx

1 month ago

What a session we had Suzie. You are one horny lady amd can't wit to fit my big hard cock inside you again. Live Simon ccx

1 month ago

I love a wank while talking to Suzie, she's such a good listener.

1 month ago

Hi Dave can't for your big clock getting wet thinking about it love Suzie xxx

1 month ago

Would love to stretch that tight pussy Suzie with my big cock xxxx mmm love Dave xxx

1 month ago

Cant wait till u call me keep getting wet thinking about you love suzie xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Chloe
(PIN: 1025)