Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6299

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 6299)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
139 comments

Hi, I'm Suzie, a mature lady with blonde curly hair and green eyes. I've got 36DD-24-37 figure. I would love to talk to you naughty guys as I am a naughty lady who will put a smile on your face. So call me now, don't be shy, let's have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 6299 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6299

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington I had a good time chatting with you last night and I had a dream about you too you was standing in front of me in my bedroom wearing black stockings and suspenders and your santa dress with your short heel shoes and

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington think you for a lovely chat last night and you made me cum twice when you was sucking my cock and I also made you cum too when I was playing with your pussy making it wet I love you my sexy blonde Suzie my darling gi

1 month ago

Susie thank you for last night there’s no messing about with you it’s get down and dirty straight away you very good at what you do made CUM very quickly and it was a good CUM to even remember my name and when you new I was about to CUM you went

1 month ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend who was talking to you last night injoyed talking to you and you looked very nice last night in your sheer black stockings and I injoy you sucking my big hard cock off and I cum too what are you going

2 months ago

Best women to speak to from Jason xx

2 months ago

Hey Suzie best women to speak to from Jason xxx

2 months ago

Hi Suzie. Hope you enjoyed your adventure in the hayloft. Steve.

3 months ago

Miss Suzie, this is Angie, your obedient cunt. I am looking forward to speaking to you tonight but I know if I do anything to displease you, you will cane me.

3 months ago

Call susie last night form my garden shed ask my to give it to her in the bum she like big cocks did the business on me very well she even cum the same time she dose not mess about get down and dirty straight away thanks sue form the guy in the she

4 months ago

Hi Suzie that was good you did a good job sucking my hard cock. Very hard

4 months ago

Hi Suzie that was good you did a good job sucking my hard cock. Very hard

6 months ago

Just had a brilliant chat and tit-wank with Suzie, came loads, thanks Suzie! xx

6 months ago

Wow your so sexy

6 months ago

Would love for you to on in The daytime so I could have chat and get down and dirty with you dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

7 months ago

Hi Suzie I had a dream about you standing in my bedroom wearing your silk black stockings and suspenders an d your santa dress you look very sexy your boobs were big you took your black short heel shoes off and got into my bed and you suck me. Off m

7 months ago

Suzie are you going to wear your witch dress are you going to change into another woman my friend mother Mary Barr

7 months ago

Hi Suzie I miss you so much can't wait for tonight to chat to you love you very much Suzie message me back straight away Suzie love Paul

8 months ago

Hi Suzie my darling girlfriend my special witch who I tell want to do and wear for me a love you very much Suzie a hope you love me I invited last night been with you talking and pining eachother message me back straight away Suzie I talk to you tonight about 1,20am ok

8 months ago

Hi suzie it Paul your boyfriend I chat to you tonight ok darling I have missed you all last week and the weekend have you missed me a have been dreaming about your silk black stockings and heels and your big boobs see you later love you very much suzie message me back straight away suzie

8 months ago

Come back x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Louisa
(PIN: 7294)