Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Trixie Blue

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Trixie Blue on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1842

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Trixie Blue (Pin 1842)

Trixie Blue

Photos of Trixie Blue

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Trixie Blue

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Trixie Blue isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
255 comments

Trixie Blue here. I’m a very open minded, big busty, slim brunette. I’m not shy. Maybe you can teach me a few new tricks or let me guide you by my age and experience. We can talk or just get down and dirty. I’m here ready to play. So come and have a chat with a more mature lady. Call me on and enter PIN 1842 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Trixie Blue on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1842

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Trixie Blue

4 days ago

Hey trixie it Robert I be talking to you on Thursday night as I am not available on Wednesday night I will you more on Thursday love Robert

1 week ago

I love our chats tony , I could listen to that beautiful gentle voice all night long ; it's so lovely with you ; love trixie x

1 week ago

That's ok Peter I understand, easily done , was a pleasure , love trixie x

1 week ago

Hi Trixie, thanks for your kind words, you are an exceptional lady who I adore. Every call with you makes me happy. Hope to speak Tuesday eve. gorgeous lady. Tony (voice) xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Trixie so sorry for cutting you off my phone slipped out of my hand at a crucial moment so you missed me cum loads speak soon love From Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Aww tony so lovely to hear that voice again, was a lovely chat and romantic time , I have missed you , love trixie x

2 weeks ago

Hi Trixie ,It’s always a pleasure and a privilege to talk to you and enjoy each other physically and tonight was no exception.Love you loads Your Tony (voice) xxx

4 weeks ago

HI Trixie I really enjoyed my sexy chat with you today Wednesday,ur a lovely sexy lady!! Love ur pics especially No4 great peachy arse! and No6 wud luv to lick-out ur pussy!!! Love and kisses-Graham

1 month ago

What a night, a great time Trixie, memories a plenty along with good love making, always good to talk to you. Love Andy xx

1 month ago

What a sexy fucking woman

1 month ago

Hi Trixie so sorry for cutting us off I'd forgotten to charge the dam phone up speak soon what hours do you do like Robin Hood I'm all of a quiver love from Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Trixie, hope all is well, miss our chats it’s not the same without you. Please comeback soon. Love you loads Tony (the voice) xxx

1 month ago

Trixie you need to be on more

2 months ago

Trixie, thank you, and love you xx Billy 💕

2 months ago

What a gorgeous woman love steve

2 months ago

Trixie, you were amazing Saturday night - hope my advice was good - love you xx Billy

2 months ago

Hi Trixie, I really enjoyed spending part of Valentine’s Day with you. I always love the conversation and we are both aware what each other likes sexually which is always amazing. So thank you, love you loads. Tony (voice) xxx

2 months ago

Robert you know I ❤ you xxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Dave you really have brought a side out in me I never knew I had lol I love it xxx

2 months ago

Sorry I haven't been on tony , I have missed that sexy voice, love trixie xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)