Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 20 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 20 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Trixie Blue

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Trixie Blue on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1842

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Trixie Blue (Pin 1842)

Trixie Blue

Photos of Trixie Blue

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Trixie Blue

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Trixie Blue isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
161 comments

Trixie Blue here. I’m a very open minded, big busty, slim brunette. I’m not shy. Maybe you can teach me a few new tricks or let me guide you by my age and experience. We can talk or just get down and dirty. I’m here ready to play. So come and have a chat with a more mature lady. Call me on and enter PIN 1842 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Trixie Blue on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1842

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Trixie Blue

1 day ago

dont worry you know me tell you everything when we talk from Robert xx

4 days ago

Wow Trixie still the best

1 week ago

Trixie, thank you, love you xx Billy

1 week ago

Billy I'm so horny in this lockdown and heat , you are in for a tease lol

1 week ago

Robert please please stay safe ❤

2 weeks ago

What a lovely chat Trixie - Friday will be different though, lol, love you xx Billy

2 weeks ago

So missing you Trixie, love you Billy xx

3 weeks ago

Trixie, love you, Billy xx

3 weeks ago

Trixie, I would love to be In bed with you when you were sleeping, lol - love you Billy xx

3 weeks ago

I'm so sorry Chris my battery went dead xxx

4 weeks ago

Trixie, I loved our chat tonight, great fun and laughter - love you and thank you Billy xx

1 month ago

Hey Trixie, it’s Adam your toyboy when you online next. I want to have some dirty fun with that big mature ass of yours. Love Adam

1 month ago

Trixie, you simply are the best - simply love you xx Thank you Billy

1 month ago

Trixie, lol - see what you do to me xx Billy - love you

1 month ago

Triple, you were wonderful tonight - need to book an appointment xx love you Billy

1 month ago

Trixie, thank you again - hope Sunday trip went well - enjoy reading your book, maybe surprise me what you find 😜 -love you xx Billy

1 month ago

Trixie, thank you , for being you, love you, Billy xx

1 month ago

Trixie, thank you for everything Friday night, well nearly everything, lol - love you xx Billy

1 month ago

Trixie, happy valentines day ❤❤love you Billy xx

1 month ago

Trixie, hope all good with you - js kept missing you Monday night, so so missing you , your so inside my head - love you xx Billy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7077)

Linda

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Tia
(PIN: 7067)

Tia

Erica
(PIN: 3834)