Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Raquel

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Raquel on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 1574

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Raquel (Pin 1574)

Raquel

Photos of Raquel

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Raquel

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Raquel isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
193 comments

Hi, I'm Raquel. I'm 42 years old. I enjoy going to the gym and swimming to keep fit. I am 5ft 4" with short black bobbed hair and brown eyes with curvy figure and big boobs. I also have a very squelchy hot wet pussy just waiting for you to ring me. Call me on and enter PIN 1574 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Raquel on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 1574

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Raquel

3 weeks ago

It was a while ago, but I’d loved wanking for you and you hearing me cum for you, Iain x

1 month ago

Thank you DD you very special too me as well R xx

1 month ago

Raquel,tku for this morn 14th,you really are a very special LADY. DDxxx

2 months ago

Your very welcome john I enjoyed myself too Raquel xx

2 months ago

WOW, what a way to start my day. That was just mind-blowing stuff. Thank you so much, Raquel! John XXXXX

2 months ago

Your very welcome I enjoyed myself too Raquel xx

2 months ago

first time with this delightful young lady today 30th july and it definately wont be the last.Thankyou Raquel. D xx

5 months ago

I love anal sex love your cock pounding my tight little arse and filling it up with your creamy cum mmmm Raquel xx

6 months ago

I sure am steve from lincoln was lovely chatting to you again Raquel xx

6 months ago

Raquel do you enjoy anal?

6 months ago

Steve from Lincoln I see you’re back x

10 months ago

Hi I'm 38 E cup

10 months ago

Thank you reen love talking to you raquel xx

10 months ago

Raquel what's your bra size please? Xx

10 months ago

Nice cunt

10 months ago

Raquel, its the welsh thong boy in N w london - u know, reen - gonna call u soon as I'm charged up again you amazing woman xx

10 months ago

Was lovely talking to you again Antony looking forward to next time raquel xx

10 months ago

lovly catchup anthony

1 year ago

anthony that was lovly xx

1 year ago

Love your nipples and your hairy cunt you'll be getting a very long call from me xxx DD

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie
0093-1

Kk