Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Melissa
    Hey my credit ran out.... I’ll try the back door tomorrow might need to recreate the tommy keisha scenes lol.. brushing up on my french I’ll be ready tomorrow for sure hope you will be too.. D XX
  • 9 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight ❤️ online all day Thursday and Friday. Possibly late night Thursday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 9 hours ago about Janette
    Hi janette was lovely to talk to you last nite wow what a wank what a sexy girl jxx
  • 9 hours ago about Melissa
    I am a 32 D x
  • 9 hours ago about Abby
    Enjoy your hols Hen. Take a brolly with you incase you end up dripping wet in more ways than one LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1459 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

12 hours ago

Hi Matt....my gorgeous young Welshman. Thankyou for catching up with me today, just love what u do to me. I think u need a holiday 😉😉 lol. Hopefully speak soon. Hugs and kisses 😘😘😍 forever your Jodie xxxx

12 hours ago

Hi Mark....I'd love to watch u wank ur cock for me and squirt ur cum all over my face and big tits. Yes I do play and cum when talking to some guys on the phone. I wish u could b sucking ur rock hard cock for real and then have u fuck me with it....

15 hours ago

Shame you can't do it for real babe and give my cock a good sucking Mark xxx

15 hours ago

Do you ever get off as well while guys are wanking down the phone to you? Would love to lick that sexy pussy till you cum on my face. Mark zx

16 hours ago

Hi Scott.....yes all my holes are available, yes I swallow spunk and yes I love the taste. Thankyou for saying my pussy lips look fantastic and I'd love nothing more than to feel ur tongue running over them mmm. Hope to speak soon Jodie 😘😘😍

1 day ago

Looking forward to giving my cock a good hard wanking and spunking for you babe xxxx. Mark xx

1 day ago

Every time I look at your pics I need to wank and spurt my spunk everywhere wish you could watch me wanking my hard cock for you ummmmm. Mark xxx

1 day ago

Hi Jodie,love your photo's,your pussy lips look fantastic!are all of your holes available? Do you like sucking cock?Have you swallowed spunk and do you like the taste? Will get in touch very soon and chat if that's ok? Scott

1 day ago

Hi to the guy whose message wasn't finished....mark??? I'm assuming u wanna no if I liked to suck shaved cock?? I like to suck any cock!!!! but can't wait til I'm sucking big urs mmmm Jodie 😘 xxxx

1 day ago

Hey Jodie. NO it wasn't me. Went out working and forgot my phone lol. Just got back today and was having a shower shaving down below and started thinking of you. My cock began to twitch lol. While I ran the razor up my cock was thinking do you like a

2 days ago

OMG S from Sussex......if only!!!!! You make me soooo horny, u bad boy lol. Thankyou and hope to speak again real soon, gorgeous. Love always, Jodie 😘😍 xxxx

2 days ago

Hi Peter, my horny fucker....hope u had a good valentine's day, sorry I didn't get ur message in time to reply on Fri. Hope to catch up soon. Hugs and kisses 😘😘😍 ur dirty little secret xxxxx

5 days ago

Hi Matt, my gorgeous young Welsh guy, hope all's well with you and ur still getting a bit of a break? Happy valentine's day 🌹🌹hope to catch up soon....when u've got time, I'm here when u need me baby. Hugs and kisses 😘😍 Jodie xxxx

5 days ago

Hi dirty secret XXX Jodie so glad to hear uve missed me I've missed you to babe XXX have thought of u xx hope u OK xx happy valentines day xxxx hope u get some real sexxxxxxxxxx love u lots .it old fucker horny peter.

5 days ago

Hi Tom, my very naughty little wanker, glad u caught up with me again and shot ur load all over my face mmmm. Speak soon xxxx

5 days ago

Hi my gorgeous, darling S from Sussex, happy valentine's day to you too....hope you have a good one, just a shame it's not with me eh?? Love always, Jodie 😘💞🌹🌹

5 days ago

Happy Valentines Jody Have a lovely day you gogeous lady From S in Sussex

6 days ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard...hope all's well. I have been leaving messages but not got thru. Missing u my gorgeous man, but just wanna say....good luck and hope it works out for u and gf....I'm still here tho to be ur dirty little secret xxxxx

6 days ago

Hi anon....no snow with me apart from the mountains, but thanks xxxx

6 days ago

Hey Jodie \I reckon the coldmess must have got into your joints as it aint valentines day till tomorrow (Friday)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page