Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7002

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vicky (Pin 7002)

Vicky

Photos of Vicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
141 comments

Hi Vicky here, agent no: 7002. My age is just a number so as long as you're over 18 we can have some fun together. Whether you want to chat or get down and dirty I'm all yours. I'm a busty bubbly Asian babe with a big ass and a tight wet pussy that is always ready for action. So if you want maximum pleasure I'm here to give it you, just kick back and relax, the pleasure is all mine, so call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7002 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vicky on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7002

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vicky

1 day ago

.Who needs romance when you can have sex? Don’t let the comment below put you off Johnny it wasn’t me! I know who it is 🀣 Speak soonπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Oh Johnny and they say romance is dead.🌹🌹🌹

2 days ago

.Johnny! I loved every second and look forward to the next time πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹

2 days ago

Hi Vicky loved our convo earlier it's Johnny here u made my load go rite deep in that nice tight arsehole of urs would defo like to fuck you for real babe lem no if you want more pounding in that juicy wet pussy of urs love Johnny xxx

2 days ago

Hi Vicki darling xx so r u on latter?? Sexxxxxxyso I can give u good hard fucken drain my balls up ur lovely cunt u sexxxxxxxx y women love u loads xxxx phone latter . Mr s

3 days ago

I can’t do tonight make it tomorrow Mr Sxxxxxx sorry darlingxxxxxx sexxxxxxxyy must fuck ur Mr Sxxxxx

3 days ago

.Mr S I’ll be on tonight πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

3 days ago

Hi Vicky my name is Daviina do you talk girls and boys as I am bi hope to speak soon x

3 days ago

πŸ–•πŸΏ

4 days ago

Hi Vicky sexxxxxxx y sexxxxxxxx Lady XXX u woz nt on last night wen I phoned .r we'll lol.iel try tonight 930 !!if ur on darling nerd to fuck u XXX ,,Mr S.

4 days ago

.no prizes for guessing who is messaging πŸ˜‚ I know how you speak to me lovely Mr S don’t worry πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 days ago

Hi Vicky XXX darling friend lover lovely girl that I want want and love loads xxxx just to say I didn't text u bout more I give u the more u want. And I didn't call u a dirty cunt.. From the real Mr s xxxx hope to phone later.

5 days ago

.haha Mr S you naughty man 😝 you came once if I remember correctly πŸ˜‰ we have too much fun one time round and tire each other out lol speak soon sexy man πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 days ago

Hi babe phone fuck again soon u filthy cunt I couldn’t believe wot u were doing to me. Nice to chat and cum over u twice. I bet ur arsehole is saw after fucken u again. The more I give u u want more than.xxxxx Mr s

5 days ago

.Boys Boys Boys! I’ve been away but back now and horny as ever! Call me for a good fuck in all holes and positions πŸ˜œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜

5 days ago

Thanks Vicky xx phone fick u soon .glad u can't wait till next time nore me. Love u lots and lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mr s..

6 days ago

.It was good to finally speak to you again Mr S πŸ˜‰ missed you and I look forward to chatting again soon πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

6 days ago

Hi babe XXX hope ur back to normal now darling friend lover xxxx sexxxxxxxy woz so Nice to chat n fuck again XXX so glad can't wait to phone n fuck u again and again lobe I lots xxxxx Mr s.

1 week ago

Hi nabe XXX darling sexxxxy sexxxxxy women .it woz really good to hear you and chat n fuck again.o didn't think I woz gonna get to .I really really missed missed u xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx.Mr s

1 week ago

Hi Vicky darling will you be able to reply to my message about tomorrow.So looking forward to our time. Love You your Anton ❀️πŸ₯°xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Coco La Ma

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Niki
(PIN: 1006)