Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxy on 0909 860 9606

Remember to enter PIN 1092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxy (Pin 1092)

Roxy

Photos of Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
862 comments

Hi guys, this is Roxy you're talking to. I am blonde, 42 years of age with 42 DD breasts and my pussy is tight, throbbing and wet. I can't wait to have fun with you. Come and join me call on 1092. Call me on and enter PIN 1092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxy on 0909 860 9606 & enter PIN 1092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxy

6 days ago

1 week ago

Hi Roxy how are you are you alright my beautiful babe 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 you are my special gorgeous friend forever Roxy 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

1 week ago

I hope everything is going well and I am looking forward to your return. HRHMG

1 week ago

Hi Roxy how are you and how is your body getting on 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 FROM ALLAN YOUR BEST FRIEND 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

2 weeks ago

Hope you doing good!!! Love Allan xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi roxy. Hope your back soon. Keep having to wank load over your pics. Miss chats about you and your maid Katie.x Carl

4 weeks ago

Roxy where are you ? When are you back I miss you so much j do not call anyone else . Please let me know when you’re back .

1 month ago

miss those old conversations we use to have Andrew

1 month ago

I hope your all doing well & the sexy ladies on this line are keeping you on your toes . Miss chatting to you all xx

1 month ago

I hope everything is going okay for you. I look forward to talking to you when you get back. HRHMG

1 month ago

Take care xxx Allan

1 month ago

To all my lovely wankers this includes you HRHMG , I’m sorry I won’t be about for up to three weeks maybe longer !.. I’ll look forward to hearing from you all on my return xx

1 month ago

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while I will be back in contact as soon as I can. HRHMG

1 month ago

thinking about when would he shoot his warm white cum deep into her love passage, her body was entirely taken over by the power of her mind and her pussy being filled by cock, the sensation incredible, total lost in the moment

1 month ago

keeping her eyes shut, head back feeling her pussy lips encase his penis her fingers rubbing her clitoris she started sliding up and down his shaft, the wetness of her pussy providing lubrication, her mind adrift thinking about her orgasm

1 month ago

Sonny thanks for that short call lol πŸ˜‚ did you almost get caught. Do not leave it so long next time . Xx

1 month ago

she squat over his hips, reached down and placed one hand on his rock hard penis tilted her head backwards closed her eyes before lowering further slowly taking his penis into her pussy, gripping it tighter when she had the full length

1 month ago

Mr growler where have you gone ? Talk to me sexy I miss you 😘 & the sexy moments we have together. 😚

1 month ago

Alan I love how you just call up to check on me I’m very lucky πŸ€ to have you 😚 πŸ’‹

1 month ago

HRHMG , is your punishment blanking me!! Drop me a message so I know your okay please πŸ™πŸ» love πŸ’• C2 😚

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Hannah

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)