Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7181

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 7181)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
392 comments

Hi, I'm Jenny a naughty secretary in my 20's. I am of mixed Asian and English heritage, with long black straight hair, hazel eyes, luscious curves and 32C boobs. When not in my secretary clothing, I love to wear silk stockings and sexy lingerie. Give me a call, you can be my strict boss and I will be your very personal assistant! Call me on and enter PIN 7181 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7181

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

1 day ago

Ps.. missed you so much πŸ’“ as well babe..it seemed strange not chatting.. Irishman 😘😘

1 day ago

Tried Friday night baby ❀️ but no luck 😭 hopefully speak soon. Take care beautiful ❀️ love you lots 😘😘😘😘😘.

1 day ago

Hello beautiful Jenny 😘 just sending my love and hugs to a special girl on this Friday morning πŸ™‚ love forever πŸ₯° Michael XXX.

2 days ago

Thanks babe πŸ’— fantastic night 😘 love chatting about everything 😘 my time with you is always amazing πŸ₯° you are the sexist special girl ever πŸ₯° love Michael πŸ˜‹xxx.

2 days ago

Martin, thank you so much! It was a lovely surprise to answer the phone and hear your voice at the other end. Great catching up with you. Thank you for the wonderful sexy chat and for always being an absolute gentleman! Love, Jenny xoxo

2 days ago

Hello beautiful πŸ’“ thanks for your lovely message.. got so many ideas for us. my imagination runs wild πŸ˜‹ love always Michael.

2 days ago

I’m so gna fuck my wife and imagine it’s ur sexy body I’m playing with. Want to hear that posh moanin and groaning while I am licking ur sweaty juicy pussey

2 days ago

Hi Jenny spoke with u the other day. πŸš‘ πŸ₯. Must tell you that I went home and I had to kiss caress touch lick suck and fuck my wife so deep and hard thinking about you.

3 days ago

Hi Jenny. It was so wonderful to speak to you again. Had been too long. A great chat and you are a genuine, caring and incredibly sexy woman. Can’t wait to speak again. You are so special. Love from Martin xxx

3 days ago

Michael, hi gorgeous, thank you for your lovely messages and for putting those sexy images in my head 😍 I don't think I'll be able to focus on work now lol. Love, Jenny xoxo

4 days ago

2/2..the most amazing special person ever πŸ₯° adorable sexy and hornyπŸ˜‹... you have so many qualities, love our time together... Irishman πŸ₯°.

4 days ago

Thank you gorgeous πŸ₯° just remember what I am doing Wednesday morning πŸ˜‰.all because of you.. take my beautiful ❀️ babe.. love Michael πŸ’–

5 days ago

Thanks for your message Jenny 😘 you are also sexy, saucy, and funny.. among other things..I have some plans for you πŸ˜‹ can't wait to speak with again... take care beautiful love Michael πŸ’–

5 days ago

Richard, thank you! I enjoyed our call and it's a pity we were disconnected just as we were getting to the really fun part too 😘 I'd love to chat with you again. Love, Jenny xoxo

5 days ago

Michael, thanks for your sweet messages! I hope you're having a good day and feeling much better. Of course I loved your poem - it was funny, sexy and saucy, just like you 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

5 days ago

Morning beautiful 😘 just woke up after fantastic sleep 😴.. that's all down to you 😘 Sunday so special you are the sexist nicest girl ever πŸ₯° as I am off I am making the most of the situation πŸ˜‹ I think you know what I mean my beautiful b

6 days ago

Jenny πŸ₯° you are adorable, kind , interesting, funny and sexy..the most amazing special person.😘.. love forever πŸ’• your Irishman πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.

6 days ago

Sorry I got cut off on our first call. Your voice was so sexy. Loved listening to you . Will call again Richard x

1 week ago

Hi baby ❣️ tried calling all night πŸ˜… but no luck.so glad got thru earlier. Otherwise would have been a disaster πŸ˜‚ love you lots Michael πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°..ps hope you liked the poetry πŸ˜‰

1 week ago

Can never seem to catch free always a busy lady

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page