Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 15 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🀣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vicky on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7002

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vicky (Pin 7002)

Vicky

Photos of Vicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
329 comments

Hi Vicky here, agent no: 7002. My age is just a number so as long as you're over 18 we can have some fun together. Whether you want to chat or get down and dirty I'm all yours. I'm a busty bubbly Asian babe with a big ass and a tight wet pussy that is always ready for action. So if you want maximum pleasure I'm here to give it you, just kick back and relax, the pleasure is all mine, so call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7002 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vicky on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7002

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Vicky

17 hours ago

Hi, u r beautiful, if i phone u would u please tease me about being Gay, i love beautiful ladies calling me a pathetic sissy gay cock sucker, love being laughed at & verbal abuse , Danny πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ‘¬

3 days ago

Thanks for another great chat, it has just made me think about you even more. You really are a very special and sexy lady x Darren x

4 days ago

Come on ji cow girl give us a bhangra ji πŸ™ 🀣 dev

6 days ago

Hey vicky it's Dev. i was thinking about you wearing salwar kameech or nice red and pink saree when u enter in my room and come on top

6 days ago

If it is as intense as I imagine, then wow it’s going to be one satisfying fuck for both of us, I promise x can’t wait to please and tease every inch of your sexy body, love Darren x

6 days ago

Give me a call and find out what I can and can’t manage πŸ˜ŒπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

6 days ago

Hey vicky 😘 I just wanted to ask do u like being on top, I like my wife on top and being a cowgirl god she is brilliant ridding like a seesaw β™₯ πŸ’– can u manage that.

1 week ago

Vicky, it so hard to get hold of u. I just can't wait to lick your pudhi & arse hole before fucking them!!! Imran.

1 week ago

Hi Darren, Sorry I keep missing you and I also hope we speak soon. In the meantime imagine how intense it will be when we do chat πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Dev! Call me and I’ll tell you what I’m thinking and how I feel about you thinking about me whilst fucking your wife! I think it will be a very interesting conversation πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

I must keep missing you, can’t get you out of my mind, hope we get together soon x Darren x

1 week ago

Hi Vicky (i) thanks for last week been thinking about you- can't get you out of my mind - luv your pictures your body is something else- .your tits and cunt are fantastic but when you talk with your potty mouth drives me into a mastabation frenzy and

1 week ago

Vicky it's dev here do u think about my 10 and half ins cock because I was fucking my wife last night and I was thinking about you, you would be perfect second wife. β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’

1 week ago

1 week ago

Oh vicky I d love ❀ 😍 to because I think about u a lot and that beautiful body I'd like fuck every day all positions I'm wanking over my phone now just by looking at your pic

1 week ago

Hi Dev, why don’t you call me? That way we can talk about your 10.5inch cock and marriage proposal πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hi Darren, I’ll be on and off throughout the day and evening everyday this week. I hope you catch me soon πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hey vicky can you handle 10 and half ins from dev you never answered my last question (waiting) 😊πŸ₯‚πŸ’πŸŒ·βš˜

1 week ago

Hi Vicky, are you about this week? I have been thinking about you loads and need to fuck and please you, Darren x

2 weeks ago

Hey vicky it's dev here, I've got one question, will you be my second WIFE?β€πŸ«‚πŸ’πŸ€—

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Olivia
(PIN: 7218)

Olivia

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories