Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.😘💖x
  • 17 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 17 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbie on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1873

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbie (Pin 1873)

Abbie

Photos of Abbie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Abbie. Just dial
0909 860 9614 & enter pin 1873
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

27 comments

Hi this is Abbie, i'm 25 years old, I have long dark hair right down to my bum. I've brown eyes a tiny waist, big boobs and long legs. If you have any fantasies and would love to chat and love to talk dirty. Give me a call on agent number 1873. Call me on and enter PIN 1873 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbie on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1873

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbie

1 day ago

Hi Abbie. Sounds like you really know how to treat a man. Do you have any favourite toys, for when you need to 'entertain' yourself? Mxxx

5 days ago

hi Mr M i love any position as long as i get really wet and horny and sexy for you xx

6 days ago

Hi Abbie. You must look very sexy in your G string and hold ups. Do you have a favourite sex position when you're wearing heels? Mxxx

1 week ago

hi Mr M my favourite underwear is red or black thong or G string set with black hold ups with high heel shoes on x

1 week ago

Hi Abbie. What's your favourite underwear? Thanks. Mxxx.

1 week ago

Seriously the best girl on here your so gorgeous abbie you know exactly what a man needs ..love you and your role plays are amazing xxxxx g

1 week ago

omg andy loved our very long chat this morning what a great fantasy role come back soon for another mwah

2 weeks ago

thank you mike for this morning you made me so wet and horny you sexy thing cannot wait for next time mwah

1 month ago

Omg Abbie is amazing made me cum so quickly with her amazing blow job skills x

1 month ago

Beautiful photographs. .....nice nipples wonderful arse mouth watering cunt

1 month ago

Pic 4&5 would love to bury my face

1 month ago

Best girl I've had xxx

2 months ago

Amazing pair of tits. I would cum all over them!

2 months ago

Absolutely gorgeous and horny. thank you, Paul XX

2 months ago

Spoke to a very quite Welsh gorl just now and finished her off in double quick time by fisting her fanny and arse

2 months ago

Hi Abbie how ru??? Love you from head to toe I would love to explore your hidden depths when ru normaly available love from Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Your SEXY and you know it!!! Mr T xxx- xxx-xxx

2 months ago

Abbie how big are your tits?

2 months ago

Hi Abbie you look like my sister in law and im dying to give her a good fucking would you role play being her for me ? Jeff xx

2 months ago

Nice meaty cunty

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Ella
(PIN: 7092)