Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.πŸ˜˜πŸ’–x
  • 17 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 17 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Casey-Rae

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1553 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

20 hours ago

CASEY RAE, Enjoyed my chat with you, I`m waiting for that guided tour around Bury, Take care lolxxxxxxx Max ( Down south )

1 day ago

Casey Rae, last picture does it, I want to put my to tongue in your cunt and make you cum baby

1 day ago

Casey Rae you are one lovely lady stay healthy stay safe thank you for everything you do for me from the pain in the ars πŸ˜€ Mister C xx

2 days ago

Hallo to the lovely Casey Rea are you enjoying your weekend of I hope you are you deserve a break from all the hard work you do Mister C t

3 days ago

Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United Let the Reds go marching ON ON ON LOL Sorry Casey Rae could not resist that A nice male friend of Nicola 7195 and Melissa 7180

5 days ago

Hi Casey Rae. The Man U comment was left by a male friend of Nicky 1154, Melissa 7180 and Naughty Nicola 7195 who happens to be scottish. I may also say Man U was also managed by a Scotsman too.

5 days ago

OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx

5 days ago

Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx

5 days ago

Hi Casey Rea it's been a long time since we had a chat are you staying safe and healthy thank you for everything you do for me from your pain in the ars Mister CπŸ˜€

6 days ago

Do you not mean turn Manchester RED Casey Rae (MUFC)?

6 days ago

Jodie 1901, Mia 1715, JJ 1673 & few others and Jasmine 7167. Lockdown has prevented a lot of our usual antics.The guys of Manchester will soon be in for an eye full when we paint the town BLUE.. (MCFC) Casey-Rae xx

6 days ago

Re: girls get together... Nicky 1154 doesn't attend. As for the others of course its nice tasting each other.Casey-Rae xx

6 days ago

Which other girls attended the fuckathon Casey Rae?

1 week ago

Casey What was it like to lick/suck Melissa 7180's fanny, arse and tits during the recent girls night out that you, Nicola 7195, Nicky 1154 and Melissa 7180 amongst others went on recently? Did her fanny and tits taste as nice as Nicola 7195's taste?

1 week ago

If only πŸ˜‚ the invisible woman πŸ‘©

1 week ago

Don't be shy, give us a call, Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

Ok you win, when is the infamous CR on, first timer I’ve looked at your pics all this week, stalked your comments lol, cock been twitching whilst working from home. Any chance of you bending over my table in fully fashioned seamed stockings. Stephe

2 weeks ago

Casey Rae,I hope when I phone you,I don’t get your parrot Nicola on the line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

2 weeks ago

Don't be shy, give us a call, as for football...well what can I say Manchester City all day every day... Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

Greatest Of All Time ??

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)

Sophie

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)